No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One day before Super Bowl performance she was in a studio recording new song with The Black Eyed Peas. Multitasking queen

When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• BEP? I'll pass.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by illegalaccess View Post

What happened to the Spanish album? I was actually looking forward to it.
        Just collect her last 10 spanish singles and you have the canceled album. ;)

Comment

• Her next album will be the soundtrack to her new musical movie 'Marry Me', I believe there will be some Latin bops in there since her character is a latin singer if I'm not mistaken.

Enjoy Jlovers this Super Bowl day. Both girls will kill it today!

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I have never been this entertained since Madonna’s Halftime. Jlo and Shakira did an incredible jobs. I’m completely floored.

Comment

• What a performance!

Both were great but Jlo’s power is unmatched. The final dance she did was mindblowing!

A great Superbowl performance! They aced it.

Comment

• Jennifer is one hell of a performer! Wow! She slayed
                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• The entire thing was so high energy, just ICONIC.
                    This has to be the best Super Bowl half time show ever.

Comment

• I havent seen the performance yet, but the 6 second clip I viewed looked incredible. Did Shakira hold her own against queen JLO ?

Comment

• I just can’t believe that none of them two used Super Bowl to announce new singles, albums or tours/residencies. Anything. But show was amazing!

Comment

• They were both great, I only didn't like the continuos song shift

Comment

• Jlo FIRE!!!
                            Xtina/GoldLink/Slayer/Mobb Deep/KAYTRANADA/2Pac/Snoh ​​Aalegra

Comment

• I didn't expect that kind of performance from J.Lo, it was so much better than the Vanguard performance. The shared energy with Shakira was amazing. I love that she paid attention to the big hits this time (as compared to the Vanguard performance where she squeezed way too many singles in the medley. Emme did amazing as well.

Comment

• Obviously she paid dues to her unofficial anthem Let's Get Loud.

LOVED.
                                This ain't gon be easy

Comment

• waiting for a tour or album announcement or somethin'

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      chills
                                      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Imagine that pressure, I couldn't!

Comment

• The halftime show was so so beyond good. Both killed it
                                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Did she attend Shaki's birthday party?
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• JLO and Shakira Superbowl performance has passed 83M YouTube views. Wow! -

Comment

• They call her JLegend for a reason.
                                                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• Finally

Comment

Working...
                                                    X