No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is most likely the 'Ritmo' Remix for The Black Eyed Peas, I'm not excited for this tbh.

Comment

• She's hopping on the 'RITMO' remix. I don't mind that, but I want a real new single from her.
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• You'd think she would use SB to push her new material, not for a song where she's being a guest add-on. Le sigh.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• She's 'texting' her fans back.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• At least she looks like FIYAH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
              She's hopping on the 'RITMO' remix. I don't mind that, but I want a real new single from her.
              Ugh Jenny...
              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• it's coming tonight, urgh no one asked for this, can't believe she wastes Superbowl hype for this useless remix..

Video Teaser: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8RYYM7BBRk/

Comment

• 'The iconic entertainer expands her worldwide portfolio after Super Bowl halftime show solidifies projects in music, TV, film, live performing, fashion & beyond.
                  Just days after her history-making Super Bowl LIV performance seen by a global audience of 100 million, Jennifer Lopez has signed a major multi-year touring deal with Live Nation, Billboard has learned exclusively'

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...n-touring-deal

wow so we can expect many tours to come for several years, and I think a big global tour it's coming! Mama ain't slowing down

Comment

• Great move. She became a touring beast in the recent years, so it's good she's focusing on that.
                    When we lose what we love
                    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Great! now she's gonna really rake in the bejamins

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I think she knows that anything she releases won't be a hit, this "Ritmo" remix may work well for her in the meantime. "Medicine" was amazing but it didn't go anywhere.

Comment

• Marry me album confirmed. She's on 8 tracks and there's a ballad with Maluma.

Comment

• I hope film is decent, certainly better than “A Star Is Born”, but I hope she’s aware it won’t be a hit as that OST. Because, this won’t be a typical studio album I suppose.

Comment

• Nominated for Razzie Redeemer Award. Glad they made peace finally

Comment

• I am someone that can be put into the 'JLo Hater' category because I simply do not see it for her. But with that said....

She was definitely part of one of the greatest Superbowl performances of all-time. Also, I watched all of the Supporting Actress nominations and she definitely should have been part of that group. The fact that the Academy awarded the worst performance of the 5 nominees shows that those awards truly have no meaning.
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                    I am someone that can be put into the 'JLo Hater' category because I simply do not see it for her. But with that said....

She was definitely part of one of the greatest Superbowl performances of all-time. Also, I watched all of the Supporting Actress nominations and she definitely should have been part of that group. The fact that the Academy awarded the worst performance of the 5 nominees shows that those awards truly have no meaning.
                                    Laura Dern was incredible and the favorite to win anyway. It probably has more to do with your taste then "being the worst performance" since who even has the power to declare that.

I am disapointed though that both JLo and Shakira have only announced plans to tour eventually. Its not how you use Superbowl momentum. Madonna, Beyonce, and Justin knew better in that regard.

Comment

• I loved Laura Dern in Marriage Story. The 'Ramona' character was just not Oscar bait like the other nominees, like actresses playing crying mothers... but Hustlers was an incredible vehicle for Jennifer and I hope for better roles now in her movie career, with great directors and cast. ​

Comment

Also, I watched all of the Supporting Actress nominations and she definitely should have been part of that group. The fact that the Academy awarded the worst performance of the 5 nominees shows that those awards truly have no meaning.
                                        Laura Dern was great. J.Lo was among possible nominees, but a win was always out of reach TBH.

Comment

• Laura Dern's win was a career win. She did absolutely nothing in Marriage Story. Possibly the worst Best Supporting Actress win I've seen. Every other nominee was much better than Dern.
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

Laura Dern's win was a career win. She did absolutely nothing in Marriage Story. Possibly the worst Best Supporting Actress win I've seen. Every other nominee was much better than Dern.
                                            This. She deserved Oscar more for almost every other role she did, but I guess industry decided it was her time.

Comment

• <3

Comment

• And the award for the most unrelatable ad ever goes to...

Comment

• Her first two Albums have been pressed on Vinyl for the very first time and I absolutely love how the Vinyl look!

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                                                  http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

• Her best albums are those first 2. I was a lowkey stan back then.
                                                    Looks great indeed.
                                                    "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                                    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                                    "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X