Clear All

• She's filming new music video!
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
      Her first two Albums have been pressed on Vinyl for the very first time and I absolutely love how the Vinyl look!

In these two she stole in most main vocals from others. So lets pretend incl Get Right song these doesnt exist. It's like a book what someone write and photo at cover is from other one person...Only one what is worthy is Waiting For Tonight what is imo JLo work.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

In these two she stole in most main vocals from others. So lets pretend incl Get Right song these doesnt exist. It's like a book what someone write and photo at cover is from other one person...Only one what is worthy is Waiting For Tonight what is imo JLo work.
        ok
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• LOL, those pressed people are spreading worse than corona virus.

Comment

• Good to see Hustlers opened her the door to work with great filmmakers again.

https://deadline.com/2020/04/jennife...ng-1202910785/

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Prayers?

I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• On the 6 is turning 21 today! It's time to revisit this masterpiece If You Had My Love, Should've Never and Promise Me You'll Try remain my ultimate favorites.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• New latin buzz single coming...
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Comment

• ^ They really tried it but those are the isolated vocals from Meghan Trainor's demo.

These are JLo's

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                            ^ They really tried it but those are the isolated vocals from Meghan Trainor's demo.

These are JLo's

in this video is Meghan mixed with JLo or heavily edited Meghan....
                            Mine video post is from FLAC studio track in original. I have program what can remove layers (and thats the reason why video without JLo sounds worse in sound)... Some parts are heavily edited Meghan. There is everything what left from demo vocals.

Comment

• LOL, stop trolling. It's clear Jennifer is lead vocal in final version with Meghan being backing vocal in some parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                LOL, stop trolling. It's clear Jennifer is lead vocal in final version with Meghan being backing vocal in some parts.
                                Ouch

...tell me where is she in Jenny/Get Right/Love Don't Cost A Thing/I'm Real/If You Had My Love songs chorus?
                                Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Fri June 26, 2020, 13:49.

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                  cheapthrills commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I notice your only contributions on this thread over the past year have been about the same topic of fake vocals. If your only intention in this thread is to discuss this topic, then that is trolling and will warrant an infraction.

• Go and reread this thread. You're like 20 years late. Reported.

Comment

• cheapthrills trolling im talking about real thing and if no one here is not able answer where is she singing, then you are less fan than me.

For example in 01:08

You can clearly hear Meghans "UM aint your mama" what she did in demo.
                                  Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Fri June 26, 2020, 16:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                    Go and reread this thread. You're like 20 years late. Reported.
                                    Seems you are one of those naive and deaf fans. Real fan can see good and bad part of their fave celeb. Im repeating that if you all are not able to saying negative next to positive things about her and other artists, then im bigger fan than You.

In my opinion her thing is to be good actor and dancer.

Comment

• We are not here and never was, for her vocals. She has good beats and just makes music sound good.
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Going back and listening to On The 6 and J.Lo and This Is Me Then.. such classic albums

Comment

• Happy Birthday! This icon is turning 51 today believe it or not.

An album would be nice ma'am.

Comment

• Listening to her Essentials playlist on Apple Music and damn she has the hits that stick like grits!

Comment

• She got her first Emmy nomination. Congrats

https://www.emmys.com/bios/jennifer-lopez

Comment

• Remix albums: the best, biggest and highest charting

J To That L-O – The Remixes
                                                Released: 2002

Jennifer Lopez's remix album was, in part, a savvy sidestep to place her in the popular US hip-hop market; featuring complete re-workings (in some cases, only the titled remained the same) of singles from her first two albums. Joining forces with Ja Rule and his Murder Inc. Records label, Jen launched the album with the Murder Remix of Ain’t It Funny, transforming the earthy latin-pop
                                                original into a sassy and strut-worthy R&B song, heavily aided by Ashanti, who provided new lyrics and backing vocals. That song, plus similar re-workings of I’m Real and I’m Gonna Be Alright, were all Top 5 hits in the UK, while the album topped out at Number 4. It’s UK tally stands at 452,000 chart sales.
                                                https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...arting__30793/

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                  X