No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With "Marry Me" soundtrack being delayed for 2022, I'm wondering can we maybe get an album this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
      With "Marry Me" soundtrack being delayed for 2022, I'm wondering can we maybe get an album this year?
      Hardly. She started 4-month movie shooting few days ago plus she has another 3 lined up for near future. I hope she surprises us though.
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• queens

Comment

• Ah no, just found out that 'Marry Me' has been postponed to 2022 :( A shame!
          I was hoping for more new music this year. I'm afraid 'In The Morning' will be het last single for a while.
          I need another 'El Anillo'/'Dinero' from her, please.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post

Hardly. She started 4-month movie shooting few days ago plus she has another 3 lined up for near future. I hope she surprises us though.
            Oh really? I didn’t know. Thank you for the info. What is she filming now?

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post

Oh really? I didn’t know. Thank you for the info. What is she filming now?
              wasn't she on that ex-Armie Hammer rom-com flick? I dunno if she's started shooting or not

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

wasn't she on that ex-Armie Hammer rom-com flick? I dunno if she's started shooting or not
                Yes, Shotgun Wedding. She's filming it in Dominican Republic atm. Josh Duhamel replaced Hammer.
                Last edited by NoAngel; Wed February 17, 2021, 18:51.

Comment

• Video for Sweet Spot, with Flo Rida, leaked (10 months ago though, but it's been recently discovered lol )

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Good riddance. She deserves a better (and hotter) man.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Everything this woman does is so calculated. So she announces this break up on the eve of musics biggest weekend The Grammys. Instead of making headlines because shes nominated 9x like Beyonce does, she has to clog up the news outlets with news that nobody cares about!

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                          Everything this woman does is so calculated. So she announces this break up on the eve of musics biggest weekend The Grammys. Instead of making headlines because shes nominated 9x like Beyonce does, she has to clog up the news outlets with news that nobody cares about!
                          The hate and the ultimate reaching lol
                          Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                            Everything this woman does is so calculated. So she announces this break up on the eve of musics biggest weekend The Grammys. Instead of making headlines because shes nominated 9x like Beyonce does, she has to clog up the news outlets with news that nobody cares about!
                            Yet you care enough to know about it and take the time to come into her thread to write about it. Rather transparent one might say

Comment

• Well, they are still together, so stay pressed and keep reaching. That avatar and 9 posts explain a lot.
                              R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Well somebody obviously leaked the story. But even if its false (for now) it did its job and got Jlos name back in the headlines ahead of the Grammys.

Comment

• Global touring icon Jennifer Lopez doesn't need that kind of headlines, she is booked and busy, thanks.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yawh, she has been in the headlines for the last 20+ years.

Recently: movies, Super Bowl, J.Lo Beauty, NYE performance, the inauguration, upcoming projects.

They are trying to patch things up and fake news does not make it easier for them and the kids.

Your agenda here is obvious.
                                    R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                                      Yawh, she has been in the headlines for the last 20+ years.

Recently: movies, Super Bowl, J.Lo Beauty, NYE performance, the inauguration, upcoming projects.

They are trying to patch things up and fake news does not make it easier for them and the kids.

Your agenda here is obvious.
                                      I don't recall JLO ever having to resort to hire the paps to take pics of her on a beach though

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I don't recall JLO ever having to resort to hire the paps to take pics of her on a beach though
                                        Well there was always the Bennifer years...

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I would be here for it. New J.Lo pictures in bikini are always welcome .
                                          R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• At least she has the body to pose in bikini unlike other female artists.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Body shaming has always been a popular one eh!

Comment

• Had to mute this "music" but wow.
                                                R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• She is flawless. No wonder haters stay mad and pressed.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

Working...
                                                    X