Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    LOL

    Comment


    • #32
      you're all so ridiculous laughing like that

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by crazycool
        Originally posted by jpguy
        Originally posted by Merci
        Originally posted by Loverboy
        wonder if any crazy contestant will look at her and ask "who are you?" like that random girls in the UK did to Natalie Imbruglia
        who doesn't know Jlo's face?!
        Mariah

        Comment


        • #34
          They just announced her as a Judge on American Idol omg

          Comment


          • #35


            Good for her!
            Shame she couldn't get on when Simon was a judge since it will probably lose ratings now! :(

            Comment


            • #36
              I will see JLo more and more !! OMG!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by crazycool
                Originally posted by jpguy
                Originally posted by Merci
                Originally posted by Loverboy
                wonder if any crazy contestant will look at her and ask "who are you?" like that random girls in the UK did to Natalie Imbruglia
                who doesn't know Jlo's face?!
                Mariah

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by jpguy
                  Originally posted by Merci
                  Originally posted by Loverboy
                  wonder if any crazy contestant will look at her and ask "who are you?" like that random girls in the UK did to Natalie Imbruglia
                  who doesn't know Jlo's face?!
                  Mariah
                  Well, at this point Mariah doesn´t even know her own face after "thin-fat-thin-fat"...so
                  Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Beautyisbeauty
                    Originally posted by jpguy
                    Originally posted by Merci
                    Originally posted by Loverboy
                    wonder if any crazy contestant will look at her and ask "who are you?" like that random girls in the UK did to Natalie Imbruglia
                    who doesn't know Jlo's face?!
                    Mariah
                    Well, at this point Mariah doesn´t even know her own face after "thin-fat-thin-fat"...so
                    Well, at this point Mariah doesn´t even know her own face and body after the heavily photoshopped album covers!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Wow..
                      Keep On Rockin'

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        LOL @ GetBack ^^ good comment

                        This is something i'd like to see more of (a duet would be great)
                        J Lo and Fergie
                        Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          LOL at that poor guy's expression in the picture

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            A Fergie - J.Lo duet would be just what she needs... People is really anticipating Fergie´s solo album
                            (I´m kinda tired of B.E.P at this point) and a really good song even produced by Will.i.am could work really well ( it should be something better than OMG shit though) for her.
                            Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Gucci Ads :


                              Gucci’s new $1 million donation to UNICEF education programs in Malawi and Mozambique will support activities including constructing classrooms, equipping schools with play areas and clean water and proper sanitation facilities, and implementation of health, nutrition and hygiene programs.

                              As well as making US$ 250,000 of the US$ 1 million pledge in Jennifer Lopez’s name, Gucci is also donating US$ 50,000 to her non-profit organization The Maribel Foundation, which is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of women and children, and raising the level of medical care available to them.
                              This is amazing !!!Congrats Jennifer.
                              Source : http://lovelylopez.net/index-engl/2010/ ... s-release/

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                the babies are so cute
                                nekoo.cz - follow me

                                Comment


                                • #46
                                  jlo is my fave artist .... i m waiting for this album patiently but it seem forever..
                                  i think that good hit will be big hit. it s fresh new and catchy urban popdance track.
                                  On The Floor - J.Lo

                                  Comment


                                  • #47
                                    Originally posted by DaBoi
                                    J Lo and Fergie
                                    1) Jennifer looks amazing
                                    2) it shocks me how bad Fergie looks like she turned blond again ?
                                    3) Is it overweight Justin Bieber behind them ?
                                    nekoo.cz - follow me

                                    Comment


                                    • #48
                                      jlo looks much better than fergie.. fergie looks older than she is... and she doesnt have natural beauty like jlo..shes not ugly but she is aging faster
                                      On The Floor - J.Lo

                                      Comment


                                      • #49
                                        Yep, JLo looks better than Kim and Fergie


                                        BTW, i love the gucci ads behind the scenes :
                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AqD9P8LNzg

                                        So cute, and natural:

                                        Comment


                                        • #50
                                          this is s beautiful.
                                          On The Floor - J.Lo

                                          Comment


                                          • #51
                                            omg, she looks so fine with them! WOW! Just Wow! I love the photos

                                            Comment


                                            • #52
                                              Though the photos look a little Photoshopped much to me, she looks gorgeus

                                              Comment


                                              • #53
                                                As much as she has flopped with her music career, Jennifer is still an important star , a very profitable name on her own and she ain't no Ashanti, Ciara or Brandy as much as BRAVE flopped or sold less than these so-called personalities!
                                                She made 12 milli off her name alone! Get that !

                                                Comment


                                                • #54
                                                  Her kids are so cute in the Gucci campaign and she looks so young, its unbelieveable. Also Jlo will always be a star, people like to focus on the negative instaed of the poitive, her music career slowed down post Rebirth, Because Sony didnt give a damn but still sold decently, she was also going through a huge backlash, due to overexposure, came back with a bestselling Spanish album in 07, but Brave flopped, I dont really care that it flopped because it was great and then went on and had some kids. Her most recent film The Back up Plan, grossed 77 million worldwide, with her carrying the film alone, in dying film genre afer a 5 year break form commercial films, won some awards and has become the highset paid tv female judge in America. I'm proud of her and I know her next album will suceed

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #55
                                                    In the studio with the creative genius @RedOne_official and the beautiful @JLo!! This song is a beast!!
                                                    http://twitter.com/ChrisTEKORyan

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #56
                                                      Originally posted by cornibert
                                                      In the studio with the creative genius @RedOne_official and the beautiful @JLo!! This song is a beast!!
                                                      http://twitter.com/ChrisTEKORyan
                                                      music to my ears
                                                      Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #57
                                                        Originally posted by cornibert
                                                        Her kids are so cute in the Gucci campaign and she looks so young, its unbelieveable. Also Jlo will always be a star, people like to focus on the negative instaed of the poitive, her music career slowed down post Rebirth, Because Sony didnt give a damn but still sold decently, she was also going through a huge backlash, due to overexposure, came back with a bestselling Spanish album in 07, but Brave flopped, I dont really care that it flopped because it was great and then went on and had some kids. Her most recent film The Back up Plan, grossed 77 million worldwide, with her carrying the film alone, in dying film genre afer a 5 year break form commercial films, won some awards and has become the highset paid tv female judge in America. I'm proud of her and I know her next album will suceed

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #58
                                                          Her Brave album is actually quite good and I'm no fan!
                                                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #59
                                                            "Brave" was the only album that did not sell good, "On the 6", "J.Lo", the remix album and "This is me..then" were huge hit albums! "Rebirth" had only "Get right" as a single and sold over 3 million copies, so it's a big success. "Como ama una mujer" was a hit album in spanish, that's no question, she broke records with it, but she had not any mainstream or radio friendly songs on it to go on with more singles. Well and they ruined "Brave" because she was pregnant at that time and wasn't able to promote it well. Sony was no longer the right label for her, i am so happy she is with DefJam now and they cook a hot album right now, she will sell a few more millions with "Love?"
                                                            Been on UKMIX Big Brother 2 in 2009 and did my own game "The Abandoned Village" in late 2009!

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #60
                                                              Official (?) album cover ?


                                                              Jennifer Lopez Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People of 2010 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1tcn0uA ... r_embedded

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X