Katy Perry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    He referred to her song as a "world catastrophe on streaming " in the post you moved though The tone was pretty negative from the get go !!
    It wasn't clear to me until his following comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

It wasn't clear to me until his following comment.
      The good sis Loose is not a Katy fan unfortunately.
      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Comment

• Great reviews for Playland !

Katy Perry is the new queen of Las Vegas.
          Daily Mail.

Katy Perry kicked off her #PLAY residency in truly epic style with epic costumes and incredible staging. Katy served look after look with a variety of outfit changes. A concert that the audience will never forget.
          Metro Entertainment.

Perry took the audience on a magical journey through Perry Playland. With a show stopping performance full of booty shaking and a number of costume changes.
          Entertainment Tonight.

Perry delivered on that promise. Play, the show is quintessential Perry, who indulged the emotional, the over-the-top, the whimsical, the psychedelic, and even the cheesy.
          The sets are luxurious. This being Katy Perry, the production was larger than life.
          Rolling Stone.

Katy Perry left another unforgettable mark in Las Vegas with her new residency PLAY Perry Playland transports the audience into another dimension of rainbow fluff, heart shaped confetti and larger than life anthropomorphic household objects.
          Billboard

The queen of pop served amazing looks, only Katy is creative enough to conjure up this concept. A show stopping moment.
          People

Comment

• She enters the bubbling under chart in the Netherlands with her new song.
            UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• I heard Never Really Over randomly in the gym one night. I've had it on repeat for the last month now!
              Too Much Music
              Too Much Music @Facebook
              Too Much Music @Twitter
              Scotland Social League

Comment

Great reviews for Playland !
                A real Artist does that !

Comment

• Having "Walking On Air" not as a single is a damn crime !

Comment

• Originally posted by oasisbobo View Post
                    I heard Never Really Over randomly in the gym one night. I've had it on repeat for the last month now!
                    Check out her new song When I'm gone. You will love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthymon View Post
                      Having "Walking On Air" not as a single is a damn crime !
                      She has a few songs that could have been singles

Walking On Air
                      Hummingbird Heartbeat
                      Peacock
                      If You Can Afford Me
                      Self Inflicted

All could have been singles. Although Peakcock was big on its own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Walking On Air
                        Hummingbird Heartbeat
                        Peacock
                        If You Can Afford Me
                        Self Inflicted

Humming bird heartbeat was an easy number one. Should have been the sixth single.

Comment

• Originally posted by oasisbobo View Post
                          I heard Never Really Over randomly in the gym one night. I've had it on repeat for the last month now!
                          It's her best song IMO.
                          UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthymon View Post
                            Having "Walking On Air" not as a single is a damn crime !
                            Check out this studio version of When Im gone/ Walking on air !

The slayage

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

It's her best song IMO.
                              I think it's become my fave song of hers
                              Too Much Music
                              Too Much Music @Facebook
                              Too Much Music @Twitter
                              Scotland Social League

Comment

Check out her new song When I'm gone. You will love it.
                                I'll definitely check it out!
                                Too Much Music
                                Too Much Music @Facebook
                                Too Much Music @Twitter
                                Scotland Social League

Comment

• I wonder if she still gets $20-25m per season for American Idol?
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Since all Katy threads are closed, you guys can post informative stuff here.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Walking On Air
                                      Hummingbird Heartbeat
                                      Peacock
                                      If You Can Afford Me
                                      Self Inflicted

+
                                      Legendary Lovers
                                      Roulette
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• ^why did she choose Birthday as a single instead of LL or WOA is still beyond me.
                                        "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                                          ^why did she choose Birthday as a single instead of LL or WOA is still beyond me.
                                          A lot of people wanted Birthday. I think it even was doing the best out of the album tracks before it was released. It was the music video that killed it.

Comment

• Yes the birthday video was a mess...lyric video was ute though

Not exactly sure why they didn't release LL though, I remember the time Katy was all for it and believe she even mentioned that she wanted a Bollywood theme for the video
                                            Years later she did say she wishes she had released it as a single
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                              Yes the birthday video was a mess...lyric video was ute though

Not exactly sure why they didn't release LL though, I remember the time Katy was all for it and believe she even mentioned that she wanted a Bollywood theme for the video
                                              Years later she did say she wishes she had released it as a single
                                              Great to see you posting some more again.

Comment

• What happened to the Katy Perry’s Vegas residency thread??

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It's open. If you blocked the person who opened the thread, you might not see the thread
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X