X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesha

DON'T STOP, MAKE IT POP

...CAUSE OUR WORLD IS SPINNING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT

DO I MAKE YOUR HEART BEAT LIKE AN 808 DRUM?

A topic for all things Ke$ha related
    They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Loved this gurl since day one!

Comment

Animal is to be re-released with 5-8 new songs during this holiday season

SOURCE

Comment

^ Bah, that's too many! They should just put 3 or 4 new songs on there and put out a new album next year.

Love the first post btw!

I think they should also do a 5th single before a re-release, there's still plenty to work with and all her songs have gone top 10.
        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Congratulations for her many top 10 hits

Comment

Ke$ha is incredible, I adore her! I was on the fence when I was first introduced to her (via UKMIX, and alxx's early topic posting) and it took me a few attempts, until I really "got" her. Now I'm in love, and she's no doubt one of the most exciting and insane and simply incredible acts out there! "Animal" is in my top 3 albums of the year so far, and it just never gets old for me.

I'm a stan, I'll admit it.

Comment

That “good, positive music” launches with anthemic new single “We R Who We R,” which will go out to radio stations across the country today. Ke$ha penned the topical tune in the wake of the news about bullying that has led to multiple suicides of gay youth lately. She hopes that the song, in particular, will be a pride anthem. “I wanted to inspire people,” she says, “to be themselves. It’s a celebration of any sort of quirks or eccentricities.” Of the album as a whole, she adds: “It’s fun as s—! So I wanted to give [my fans] that.” Cannibal will feature nine tracks, including a remix of “Animal,” the title song from her first album. In addition to being sold individually, the album will be repackaged into a special deluxe edition with her first record to be called Animal + Cannibal. Look for more from Ke$ha about recording Cannibal in the issue of Entertainment Weekly that hits stands Oct. 29.

Can't wait

Comment

I love her album
                http://www.nelly-furtado.org ;)

Comment

I think Ke$ha is fantastic.
                  I don't know why, but I really like her voice, especially in her bazillion demos she has done.
                  And "Animal" is one of my favourite albums of the year, I listen to it all the time and it hasn't got old or boring.

Can't wait for November, to add "Cannibal" to my collection, and hopefully cement Ke$ha as one of my favourite artists.

Comment

It's weird. I can't stand her image, her lyrics, I think that she is extremely ugly and her voice is really bad, but at the same time I like some of her songs and I think that she's a nice person The new single is great.
                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Originally posted by mattsky
                      It's weird. I can't stand her image, her lyrics, I think that she is extremely ugly and her voice is really bad, but at the same time I like some of her songs and I think that she's a nice person
                      +1
                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Ke$ha Singles Played at The Same Time

Comment

Originally posted by xtofer
                          Noise^5

Comment

LOL!
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
                              LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                                LOL!
                                Follow

Comment

oh god

It's funny how different ones stick out to you at different points #ElectronicMess

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                                    It's funny how different ones stick out to you at different points #ElectronicMess
                                    I was just about to say that!

Comment

That's the best I've heared from Ke$ha so far, and will try to find a nice download. Sounds really good!
                                      Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                                      and you are no exception

Comment

That's hilarious!

It's funny how I used to think that Ke$ha was just an inferior pop star compared to Lady GaGa who made proper good pop music without being a drunken mess.

And now I prefer Ke$ha because even her drunken mess songs are better than the plain mess that GaGa is releasing these days!

I like how she doesn't take herself too seriously and just releases good pop songs.

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                          That's hilarious!

It's funny how I used to think that Ke$ha was just an inferior pop star compared to Lady GaGa who made proper good pop music without being a drunken mess.

And now I prefer Ke$ha because even her drunken mess songs are better than the plain mess that GaGa is releasing these days!

I like how she doesn't take herself too seriously and just releases good pop songs.
                                          I so agree here!!
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Maybe I'm not intelligent enough to understand the brilliance that is the "Born This Way" video, but I found Ke$ha's "Blow" video a lot more entertaining.

Comment

That's hilarious!

I so agree here!!
                                              That's why I love her, she just has fun and doesn't take it all seriously at all.
                                              Plus, she makes the best music for nights out!

Comment

Originally posted by sambo9
                                                Maybe I'm not intelligent enough to understand the brilliance that is the "Born This Way" video, but I found Ke$ha's "Blow" video a lot more entertaining.
                                                'Blow' is the best video of 2011 so far IMO.

Comment

That's hilarious!

I so agree here!!
                                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                                  X