Kesha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More uptempo?? Im here for it!
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      More uptempo?? I‘m here for it!
      Hell yeah. I love rainbow but I'm always here for more Tik Tok, your love is my drug type songs
      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• ^I doubt she's gonna go with end of last decade electro-pop sound.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
          ^^^And you're so trash for calling someone that was looking out for a Rape victim "Dramatic".
          Amen
          Forever Young

Comment

• I want new music like now.
            Rainbow was sooooo good.
            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I have received many gifts from God,

Comment

• The first single off the High Road album, Raising Hell, is out! Come join the song thread with your reaction/thoughts/opinions! -> Kesha - Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia)

I have received many gifts from God,

Comment

• I looove the single and the video. New kesha is always good

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• And another beauty line from a female artist...
                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I literally have no reaction to the news. I just don't care about a beauty line

Comment

Comment

• She should hurry up with the second single because the first isn't doing anything. I'm not that keen for this project tbh...

Comment

• The best part of her AMA performance was 'Tik Tok', it's just the Ke$ha we all fell in love with.

My favorite Ke$ha songs:
                                - Animal
                                - Last Goodbye
                                - Wherever You Are
                                - Party At A Rich Dude's House
                                - Take It Off

Comment

• I need to hear Tonight in full!

Comment

• I thought she was going to use that Dr. Luke drama again in her gospel performance. She almost went Kanye West delusional with that Sunday service opening but she delivered and that song was nice. That rapper or whatever creature that was with her was not needed. It's great to see her happy again, "Tik Tok" was a nice surprise.

Comment

• Let's not insult the genius that is big freeda

Comment

• And as if there wouldn't be enough people to collaborate with for her completely useless beauty line, she chose to collaborate with James Charles of all people. Oh Kesha...

Comment

• I caught her performance on Graham Norton, wtf happened to her. It was weird and well awful!
                                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                            I caught her performance on Graham Norton, wtf happened to her. It was weird and well awful!
                                            What? I actually liked the performance. Her voice was good, there was a bit of choreo and she seemed to enjoy herself.

Comment

• Her music this era leaves a lot to be desired which is a shame since her visuals are on-point for the first time since 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by Postgenic View Post
                                                Her music this era leaves a lot to be desired which is a shame since her visuals are on-point for the first time since 2010.
                                                Praying video is one of my favourites of hers tho....

Comment

Comment

• This has become my favorite Kesha song.

Comment

• This can’t be true omg

Comment

• I am so sorry for her. 2020 starts off horribly for her.

Comment

• For PAPER Magazine:

https://www.papermag.com/kesha-high-...645194946.html

Comment

• Happy Birthday! She turns 33 today.

Comment

• Love her!! High Road is amazing! I wish her the best

Comment

Working...
                                                              X