Kesha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kesha

^^^And you're so trash for calling someone that was looking out for a Rape victim "Dramatic".

Comment

• Re: Kesha

How is she being dramatic. She's being nice. Getback to your cave.
      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• [tweet:r0lfb8t8]https://twitter.com/thepophub/status/1046547537740668930[/tweet:r0lfb8t8]
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I read she had a 1 hour live meltdown on Instagram about Lana and then Kesha.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...usic-fall-2019
            “While writing my new album, I seemed to lose track of all of my ****s,” says Kesha of her next full-length. She didn’t have many left to give on her last: 2017’s searingly personal Rainbow was a triumphant return from a half-decade hiatus, caused in part by a bitter and still-ongoing legal battle against her former producer, Lukasz “Dr. Luke” Gottwald. (A trial date has not yet been set.) A departure from the giddy electro-pop that first made her a star, Rainbow’s mix of country, hard rock and piano balladry earned Kesha her first two Grammy nominations and a No. 1 album on the Billboard 200.

For its follow-up, she has brought in producer Jeff Bhasker (Harry Styles, Bruno Mars) for the first time, as well as erstwhile Macklemore cohort Ryan Lewis, who co-wrote Rainbow’s top 40 hit “Praying.” Meanwhile, Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds, Justin Tranter, Tayla Parx and fun.’s Nate Ruess all appear in the writing credits. While the as-yet-untitled album is rumored to be more uptempo and reminiscent of her “TiK ToK” days, Kesha -- who also announced a second Weird & Wonderful Rainbow Ride cruise for fall 2020 -- will only say, “I have danced a lot while making this one and cried some tears. I’m not sure what genre it is. Y’all will have to tell me.
            Ooooh, can't wait for some new Kesha!

Comment

• More uptempo?? I‘m here for it!
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                More uptempo?? I‘m here for it!
                Hell yeah. I love rainbow but I'm always here for more Tik Tok, your love is my drug type songs

Comment

• ^I doubt she's gonna go with end of last decade electro-pop sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                    ^^^And you're so trash for calling someone that was looking out for a Rape victim "Dramatic".
                    Amen
                    Forever Young

Comment

• I want new music like now.
                      Rainbow was sooooo good.
                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I have received many gifts from God,

Comment

• The first single off the High Road album, Raising Hell, is out! Come join the song thread with your reaction/thoughts/opinions! -> Kesha - Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia)

Comment

• I looove the single and the video. New kesha is always good

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• And another beauty line from a female artist...
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I literally have no reaction to the news. I just don't care about a beauty line

Comment

Comment

• She should hurry up with the second single because the first isn't doing anything. I'm not that keen for this project tbh...

Comment

• The best part of her AMA performance was 'Tik Tok', it's just the Ke$ha we all fell in love with.

My favorite Ke$ha songs:
                                          - Animal
                                          - Last Goodbye
                                          - Wherever You Are
                                          - Party At A Rich Dude's House
                                          - Take It Off

Comment

• I need to hear Tonight in full!

Comment

• I thought she was going to use that Dr. Luke drama again in her gospel performance. She almost went Kanye West delusional with that Sunday service opening but she delivered and that song was nice. That rapper or whatever creature that was with her was not needed. It's great to see her happy again, "Tik Tok" was a nice surprise.

Comment

• Let's not insult the genius that is big freeda

Comment

• And as if there wouldn't be enough people to collaborate with for her completely useless beauty line, she chose to collaborate with James Charles of all people. Oh Kesha...

Comment

• I caught her performance on Graham Norton, wtf happened to her. It was weird and well awful!
                                                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X