JoJo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: JoJo

Can't she release her Mixtapes on Spotify?
    Taylor Swift - Colbie Caillat - Carrie Underwood - Miranda Lambert

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyHeart
      She would have to talk to all songwriters amd producers

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
        Originally posted by GypsyHeart
        She would have to talk to all songwriters amd producers
        But I still think it would be easier than what she is going through with her label for her first two albums.
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• [tweet:2qast8hd]https://twitter.com/popcrave/status/1088613299619614720[/tweet:2qast8hd]
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Bring on that new album

Comment

• Finally
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Her instagram stories of her random day to day life I'm living for, she's been working out so much this entire month, I hope she puts it to use with some good choreo in a future video!

What timeframe do you guys think it will be? I'm hoping by end of spring for some summer traction...

Comment

• Originally posted by tyguy723
                  Her instagram stories of her random day to day life I'm living for, she's been working out so much this entire month, I hope she puts it to use with some good choreo in a future video!

What timeframe do you guys think it will be? I'm hoping by end of spring for some summer traction...
                  October 2019.

Comment

• PJ Morton Says 'Amazing' Collaboration With JoJo Is Due Out 'Real Soon'

Morton also reveals that he just worked on a track with JoJo, adding that while he can’t reveal much more about it, he thinks that an announcement is coming out early this week. “You'll be happy,” he says. “That's all I can say about it. And she sounds amazing. I got her down to New Orleans, and we worked on some music, and we're about to give it to the people real soon.”
                    https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-collaboration

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                      PJ Morton Says 'Amazing' Collaboration With JoJo Is Due Out 'Real Soon'

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-collaboration
                      Yeeeeessssssss!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Finally found Too Little Too Late live in original key!!!

And REMASTERED it!
                        Same with Never Say Goodbye:

Comment

• I’m guessing we are getting a Christmas album?

Comment

• Ugh! Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by GonPop View Post
                              Ugh! Why?
                              i know right
                              Forever Young

Comment

• I kinda want a jazzy-pop album from her now!

Comment

• Not here for this to be honest (as an official era)

Comment

• This is better to look forward to than another re-recording of her old material.

Comment

• Could be JoJo
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I don't think that's her.

She didn't have a mentor and Blackground records was far from huge tbh.
                                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                          I don't think that's her.

She didn't have a mentor and Blackground records was far from huge tbh.
                                          Agreed and I feel Joanna is way too vocal to wait this long . I mean just listen to the first track of Agape.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Could be JoJo
                                            People are saying it is Jordan Pruitt.

Comment

• lol she released it in Japan edition

Comment

• Originally posted by GonPop View Post
                                                People are saying it is Jordan Pruitt.
                                                Yeah she's spoken openly about being groomed by an older man in the industry. She mentioned that her abuser got her in contact with a personal trainer to lose weight when she was a teenager....so I guess it's the guy in this radio interview who talks about hiring about hiring a personal trainer for her (and also says other stuff that comes across creepy).

I wouldn't be surprised if he's abused other young girls in the music industry. Thankfully it's not JoJo as well, I hope he sees justice though.
                                                late.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• YAAAASS

Comment

Working...
                                                    X