No announcement yet.

Ellie Goulding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so in love with her album Halcyon Days.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
      I'm so in love with her album Halcyon Days.
      +1 I love every song on the re-release. My favorites are "Burn", "You My Everything", "Stay Awake" and "Flaslight".
      "Explosions" remains my all-time favorite song by her, though. It's also one of my favorite Songs of all time.

Comment

Interscope Records to Release Soundtrack and Score to Summit Entertainment’s Highly Anticipated Feature Film Divergent

Ellie Goulding is the “Musical Voice” of Divergent with her Music Featured throughout the Film and Brand New Song, “Beating Heart,” on the Soundtrack

Interscope Records will partner with Summit Entertainment, a LIONSGATE® company, to release the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to the action adventure film Divergent on March 11th in US and March 31 Internationallyas well as the Original Score on March 18th in the US. The soundtrack features a brand new song by multi-platinum British singer/songwriter Ellie Goulding entitled “Beating Heart” as well as songs from Goulding’s sophomore album, Halcyon. Goulding will also contribute vocals to the film’s score composed by Grammy®-nominated and multi-platinum electronic artist Junkie XL and executive produced by Grammy® and Oscar®-winning composer Hans Zimmer (The Dark Knight, Inception).

“We started working with songs from Ellie Goulding's album Halcyon and soon found that the texture of her music and the tone of her voice perfectly matched our film,” says Divergent director Neil Burger. “In many ways Ellie has become the inner voice of our heroine Tris.”

In addition to “Beating Heart,” the soundtrack album features music by Zedd (the track “Find You,” featuring Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant) and brand new songs from Snow Patrol, Tame Impala and Kendrick Lamar, M83, A$AP Rocky featuring Gesaffelstein, Pretty Lights, Skrillex and Pia Mia featuring Chance The Rapper. Songs from the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack are prominently featured in the film.

North American fans can pre-order both Standard and Deluxe editions ofDivergent: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on iTunes today Tuesday, February 25th. Those who pre-order either the Standard or Deluxe Edition (which includes additional songs) will receive instant downloads of Goulding’s “Beating Heart” and Zedd’s “Find You.” (iTunes.com/DivergentSoundtrack)

Target is the exclusive retailer offering the deluxe version of the soundtrack on physical CD, with pre-orders now available on Target.com. Pre-order bundle options available at www.divergentsoundtrack.com include the soundtrack on 12" picture disc vinyl as well as a pre-order exclusive poster with the names of fans who order.

The film, which is based on the best-selling novel Divergent by Veronica Roth and hailed as the most highly anticipated movie of 2014 by social media research firm Fizziology, will be released in theaters and on IMAX® screens nationwide on March 21st. Divergent is the first installment in the DivergentTrilogy, which were the top three books on USA Today’s best-seller list in 2013. The story is set in a world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy by a faction leader (Kate Winslet) to destroy all Divergents, Tris must learn to trust in the mysterious Four (Theo James) and together they must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late.

Divergent is directed by Neil Burger from a screenplay by Evan Daugherty and Vanessa Taylor. The film stars Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Ashley Judd, Jai Cortney, Ray Stevenson, Zo? Kravitz, Miles Teller, Tony Goldwyn, Ansel Elgort, Maggie Q, Mekhi Phifer, and Kate Winslet.

The track-listing for Divergent: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is as follows:

“Find You” — Zedd featuring Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant
        “Beating Heart” — Ellie Goulding
        “Fight For You” — Pia Mia featuring Chance The Rapper
        “Hanging On” (I See MONSTAS Remix) — Ellie Goulding
        “I Won’t Let You Go” — Snow Patrol
        “Run Boy Run” — Woodkid
        “Backwards” —Tame Impala and Kendrick Lamar
        “I Need You” — M83
        “In Distress” — A$AP Rocky featuring Gesaffelstein
        “Lost And Found” (ODESZA Remix) — Pretty Lights
        “Stranger” — Skrillex with KillaGraham from Milo & Otis and Sam Dew
        “Dream Machines” — Big Deal
        “Dead in the Water” — Ellie Goulding

Also included on Deluxe Edition:

“I Love You” — Woodkid
        “Waiting Game” — Banks
        “My Blood” — Ellie Goulding

Comment

Her latest Performance at the Coachella was amazing.

"You My Everything" is everything live.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUC8Y-Y0Lr8

Comment

^ love it!

This MUST be a single!

Comment

According to Capital FM, the first single from #Album3 is out around March

Comment

^ Great! So ready for a new album.
                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh
                  So ready to see her live again

Comment

Originally posted by larces
                    Originally posted by Noahh
                    So ready to see her live again
                    Me too!
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Major Lazer ft. Ellie Goulding - Powerful

SNIPPET:

http://axnxkxax.tumblr.com/post/1171193 ... =TumblriOS

Comment

so, still nothing about her new album? :(

Comment

Name of 6 tracks from the new album:

"Move, Don't Panic, On My Mind, Around You, The Greatest, The Aftertaste. "

https://mobile.twitter.com/EllieGouldin ... wsrc%5Etfw

THE ALBUM OF YEAR IS COMING!

Comment

Ellie reveals song titles & details on EG3

To be released in November, a "big Pop record" with "some big Pop anthems for a lot of people to hear, and some are me and Greg [kurstin] messing around".

Song titles: Move, Don't Panic, On My Mind, Around You, The Greatest, The Aftertaste, Love Me Like You Do
                            Producers: Greg Kurstin, Max Martin, Ryan Tedder, Jim Eliot, Disclosure, Joel Little, Laleh Pourkarim

- The Greatest and Around You are love songs inspired by Dougie (her boyfriend)
                            - Move is "a disco floorfiller" "Kate Bush meets Michael Jackson"
                            -On My Mind and Don't Panic are pop songs
                            -On My Mind is a "guitar led, Swiftian tale of a drunken hook up with a tattooed admirer" inspired by a time when she was "on tour, drinking too much and going off the rails"

She likes the idea of not making "throwaway songs, i want to make songs that people believe in , to be the soundtrack to someone's something". + more "political lyrics about social causes.... homelessness, animal rights and global warming".

Comment

If it's anything like Love Me Like You Do, I'll pass
                              *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

So she's taking the basic route again.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
                                  If it's anything like Love Me Like You Do, I'll pass
                                  This :(

Anyway, lead must come soon when the album comes out in november

Comment

SHe's coming to Exit Festival this July! YAY!
                                    When we lose what we love
                                    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                    When we lose what we love
                                    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

"Move"

I'm seeing her in April, I'm v excited

Comment

She has a new face
                                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Originally posted by mattsky
                                          She has a new face
                                          Yeah. Her lips looked awful at the Grammys :(

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike
                                            Originally posted by mattsky
                                            She has a new face
                                            Yeah. Her lips looked awful at the Grammys :(
                                            I was shocked when I saw her
                                            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

she looks so different (especially in the 2nd pic)

Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

It's so sad :(

I always thought she looked absolutely stunning...

Comment

I absolutely hate when gorgeous women ruin their faces with plastic surgery.
                                                  Floped and localed

Comment

She was beautiful, she shouldn't have changed anything, everything was ok.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X