No announcement yet.

Ellie Goulding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Fifty Shades Freed' Track List: Sia, Ellie Goulding, Hailee Steinfeld & More

17. Love Me Like You Do (Fifty Shades Freed Version) Ellie Goulding

Comment

Re: Ellie Goulding

^I saw it earlier on a post on Sia's fb page! I hope it's really good!
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

[tweet:21iwcp09]https://twitter.com/musicnewsfact/status/970684789761089536[/tweet:21iwcp09]

Comment

companion single to Netflix show "Our Planet"

My music library: LAST.FM

Comment

Oh my God. This is sooo touching...

Comment

Are there any news on a new album? It's been a few years since her last album and that one's era was soooo short...
              Pro: freedom of speech
              Contra: cancel culture

Comment

I suppose after all these song she's released lately we'll be getting it at some point this year.

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Thu June 17, 2021, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                      She can't sing and ever hit long notes. She is just speaking to microphone tbh.
                      wrote a user with Britney on a userpic xDDDDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by Lioha View Post
                        wrote a user with Britney on a userpic xDDDDDDDD
                        Im not deaf. Compared to Ellie, Britney can use diaphragm for hit longer notes.
                        Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Thu June 17, 2021, 22:42.

Comment

It absolutely doesn't matter if Britney can use diaphragm or not, coz she still sound awful live. Ellie sounds awful live too, but what was your point of coming in her thread saying she can't sing.
                          It is obvious trolling and should be reported;)

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                              Im not deaf. Compared to Ellie, Britney can use diaphragm for hit longer notes. She is oldschool singer with technique, but Ellie is just overrated person who can just speak, but not sing. It's the same like Nicki would try to sing Mariah songs. She can't because she is speaking, but not singing.
                              Buddy, please send me any of Britney's performances where she hits long notes purely without pre-records or phonograms. Because I can't really imagine hitting her high notes) and personally for me Britney is a performer, dancer, show-maker, whatever, but definitely not a professional oldschool singer with technique. I agree Ellie doesn't have a huge vocal range, but her timbre is incredible, extraordinary timbre and her live performances are not so horrible at all.
                              https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                              https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

It absolutely doesn't matter if Britney can use diaphragm or not, coz she still sound awful live. Ellie sounds awful live too, but what was your point of coming in her thread saying she can't sing.
                                Экскъюзаю, but why Ellie sounds awful live? Certainly she's not a 5-octave vocalist, but not so mediocre performer as well.
                                For comparison:

Comment

I guess you know what I'm talking about) Sure there are some good live performances of Ellie (when she stands still and delivers a ballad) but a lot of times she's struggling while onstage.
                                  Even in these good performances it's obvious that she's very tensed, controlling every note and being afraid of making a mistake.
                                  You know I love singers who sings effortlessly, who has control over their voices, who are swift and flexible in singing)

It's a weird example in Ellie's thread, but i love when singer sings like this)

Comment

She is amazing live sometimes.. sometimes she can be... well
                                    Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
                                      Buddy, please send me any of Britney's performances where she hits long notes purely without pre-records or phonograms. Because I can't really imagine hitting her high notes) and personally for me Britney is a performer, dancer, show-maker, whatever, but definitely not a professional oldschool singer with technique. I agree Ellie doesn't have a huge vocal range, but her timbre is incredible, extraordinary timbre and her live performances are not so horrible at all.

02:38 - post me here any video where Ellie can use her diaphragm for long notes too. Ellie is just speaking, not singing.

Comment

Im not saying she has awful voice. But there us just difference between singing and speaking. If someone is just speaking to microphone without hit long notes, it's not singing. It's some kind of "narration", but not singing tho. Singer can use many voices and long notes. But Ellie is using the same voice and just speaking to microphone. If she really wants to be singer, she would learn how to use diaphragm and improvising with her voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
                                          Im not saying she is horrible, but there is difference between singing and speaking. Ellie is just speaking, not singing. Same Taylor Swift, Katy Perry. They all just speaking to microphone, but not singing. They can't improvising and enjoying whole song with long notes, they just speaking to microphone.

Comment

I love Britney, but she does sound very shaky in that video above.

I also love Ellie, but I do get your point to be honest.

So I guess I agree with both sides?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                              I love Britney, but she does sound very shaky in that video above.

I also love Ellie, but I do get your point to be honest.

So I guess I agree with both sides?
                                              Yasss

Comment

Her lips are getting bigger and bigger :(
                                                Soon she's gonna look like this
                                                It looks like photoshop. Isn't??

Comment

wow that can not be real
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Lioha View Post
                                                    I guess you know what I'm talking about) Sure there are some good live performances of Ellie (when she stands still and delivers a ballad) but a lot of times she's struggling while onstage.
                                                    Even in these good performances it's obvious that she's very tensed, controlling every note and being afraid of making a mistake.
                                                    You know I love singers who sings effortlessly, who has control over their voices, who are swift and flexible in singing)

It's a weird example in Ellie's thread, but i love when singer sings like this)
                                                    I agree, she tenses herself up while performing, she doesn't possess a powerful voice, but she has a timbre out of the ordinary and it makes the difference. I perceive it as her individual style of performing, unique style. And she doesn't make the off-key faults that's why I can't say the way she perform is awful. I can address the same words, for instance, to Adele, she has a small vocal range, but she has an effort in her voice, she has a soul in her performances, that's why you and me love her) so, what I want to say out of this is that you can have just 1 or 2-octave range, your voice won't be able to move the mountains, but if you have your own individual way of performing, specific timbre and certainly soul then you won't be positioned as a mediocre singer.
                                                    P.S Monica's voice- таки moves the mountains, but I need more tenderness in her voice)
                                                    Last edited by Christinamuse; Wed July 24, 2019, 05:43.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X