Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellie Goulding

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

    02:38 - post me here any video where Ellie can use her diaphragm for long notes too. Ellie is just speaking, not singing.
    02:38 - 5 sec, it's not a long note, and furthermore the whole performance was shaky with off-key notes. Britney as a singer sound like a joke, really) she's not a singer, she's a show-maker, well-promoted show-maker.
    And please don't write 100 times that Ellie is just speaking, not singing cuz I guess she'll coming today to my nightmare speaking, but not singing to me a song
    P.S You tell speaking? Doesn't really sound like)
    Last edited by Christinamuse; Tue July 23, 2019, 14:11.
    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



    Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
      wow that can not be real
      I guess this is Lioha's artwork)
      https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
      https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



      Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
        Im not saying she is horrible, but there is difference between singing and speaking. Ellie is just speaking, not singing. Same Taylor Swift, Katy Perry. They all just speaking to microphone, but not singing. They can't improvising and enjoying whole song with long notes, they just speaking to microphone.
        Darling, I've already understood that Britney is an indicator of vocal professionalism, calm down, breath slowly)) but unfortunately she'll never be my vocal mentor and idol)
        https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
        https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



        Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
          It looks like photoshop. Isn't??
          Sure it is
          it's obvious from my post xDDD

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
            02:38 - 5 sec, it's not a long note, and furthermore the whole performance was shaky with off-key notes. Britney as a singer sound like a joke, really) she's not a singer, she's a show-maker, well-promoted show-maker.
            And please don't write 100 times that Ellie is just speaking, not singing cuz I guess she'll coming today to my nightmare speaking, but not singing to me a song
            P.S You tell speaking? Doesn't really sound like)
            0,5sec vs 5sec long note is 10x longer difference

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
              Darling, I've already understood that Britney is an indicator of vocal professionalism, calm down, breath slowly)) but unfortunately she'll never be my vocal mentor and idol)
              ...
              Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Thu June 17, 2021, 20:42.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
                02:38 - 5 sec, it's not a long note, and furthermore the whole performance was shaky with off-key notes. Britney as a singer sound like a joke, really) she's not a singer, she's a show-maker, well-promoted show-maker.
                And please don't write 100 times that Ellie is just speaking, not singing cuz I guess she'll coming today to my nightmare speaking, but not singing to me a song
                P.S You tell speaking? Doesn't really sound like)
                ...
                Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Thu June 17, 2021, 20:42.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lioha View Post
                  Sure it is
                  it's obvious from my post xDDD
                  Saw her FB avi and I was died

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                    Yes speaking, you can hear how fast is she talking and maximally for 1second she has Breathe. She has nice voice but she would learn to use her lungs and diaphragm. I'd then buy her album if she will really work on herself .)
                    This girl has a unique timbre, she's like an alien coming down to this earth. It doesn't matter if she's able to use her diaphram, if her voice is able to hit high notes or not, she has that uniqueness in her timbre and it makes her a special singer.
                    Here's the example of the best Ellie. So fragile, so sweet, so supermundane) I hope you won't write: 'she just speaks, here's nothing special, Britney sounds much better')
                    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



                    Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
                      This girl has a unique timbre, she's like an alien coming down to this earth. It doesn't matter if she's able to use her diaphram, if her voice is able to hit high notes or not, she has that uniqueness in her timbre and it makes her a special singer.
                      Here's the example of the best Ellie. So fragile, so sweet, so supermundane) I hope you won't write: 'she just speaks, here's nothing special, Britney sounds much better')
                      She looks cute here

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                        She looks cute here
                        Yes, like an angel, so innocent and pure) and also her face expression and that hoarse in her voice remind me of another great singer Selah Sue) she's an alien also))

                        Last edited by Christinamuse; Fri July 26, 2019, 21:33.
                        https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                        https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



                        Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
                          Yes, like an angel, so innocent and pure) and also her face expression and that hoarse in her voice remind me of another great singer Selah Sue) she's an alien also))

                          Actually this one is singing, even a little bit

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Christinamuse View Post
                            This girl has a unique timbre, she's like an alien coming down to this earth. It doesn't matter if she's able to use her diaphram, if her voice is able to hit high notes or not, she has that uniqueness in her timbre and it makes her a special singer.
                            Here's the example of the best Ellie. So fragile, so sweet, so supermundane) I hope you won't write: 'she just speaks, here's nothing special, Britney sounds much better')
                            OMG
                            She was so unique both sonically and visually back then. I've almost forgot this Ellie.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lioha View Post
                              OMG
                              She was so unique both sonically and visually back then. I've almost forgot this Ellie.
                              Yes, I'm under admiration of this Ellie. I wish her always keep that innocent image. But unfortunately she's turned into the pic you've created.
                              Last edited by Christinamuse; Sun July 28, 2019, 23:26.
                              https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                              https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/



                              Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

                              Comment


                              • ^^ I was honestly shocked when I went on her Spotify and saw that image. At the start of the decade she was a breath of fresh air to the pop scene and now her music is mediocre at best and her face..... so disappointing as a fan to watch.

                                Comment



                                • Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat August 31, 2019, 15:16.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                                  Comment


                                  • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                                    Comment


                                    • ...
                                      Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Thu June 17, 2021, 20:41.

                                      Comment


                                      • The survivor for "Brightest Blue" just started - please join if you enjoyed the album or just some songs from it

                                        Comment


                                        • Why she is not able to hit studio vocals live from "Love Me Like You Do"?

                                          Comment


                                          • Btw- why is this thread so dead?

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                                              Btw- why is this thread so dead?
                                              Most of the artists get their respective attention in the Charts Eras or Album threads. Mariah, Madonna and other big names get active Artists threads, but not all.
                                              CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                              FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE


                                              Comment


                                              • I was yesterday old when I found out she had a baby in April

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                                                  I was yesterday old when I found out she had a baby in April
                                                  Really???

                                                  Comment


                                                  • What is the best live version of "love me like you do"?

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X