Ellie Goulding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie Goulding

One of my favourite singers of the new decade.

I like Ellie's album, it's in my Top 15-20 of this year I think! She has promise, I'm not sure she's the sort of artist I can keep a long term interest in though! I suppose it depends on subsequent albums!
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

I <3 <3 <3 Ellie Goulding!
      Lights is awesome!
      She's beautiful!
      2009 YEC[#1]
      2011 CHARTS

Comment

I adore her, I had the album and thought it was decent until I saw her live where she was FLAWLESS - now the album is a contender for the years best.
        Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Apparently, a cover of Elton John's "Your Song" sung by Ellie Goulding will be this year's John Lewis Christmas ad jingle.

Comment

One of the best artists for sure!

Can't wait for her U.S. debut.

Comment

Singer Ellie Goulding has been asked by Prince William and Kate Middleton to serenade them at tomorrow's wedding reception.

According to the Daily Mail, 24-year-old Goulding will be the only singer to perform at the Buckingham Palace event.

A source said: "Ellie was knocked off her feet when she received the invitation to perform for Prince William and Kate - and was so hugely honoured when they said they were both big fans of her music."

"She still can't quite believe that she will perform for the Royal newlyweds, all the young Royal guests and their friends, it hasn't sunk in yet."

Goulding is expected to perform a her hit cover of Elton John's song 'Your Song'.

Comment

She must be so nervous!!
                Life is beautiful around the world

Comment

Wow good for Ellie!!
                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

I really like her songs, but from what I heard, she's terrible live :-?
                    Anyway, good for her!
                    When we lose what we love
                    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                    When we lose what we love
                    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

She doesn't come across well in TV performances always but her live showing is actually what turned me onto her and lots of others have said the same.

What an incredible honour for her
                      Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Ellie Goulding, I love you!!!
                        God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

http://interscope.com/artist/player/def ... 1473964189

Amazing Acoustic version of Starry Eyed!!!!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... xmkAEzEF-k

Lights on Lettermen

Comment

Don't like at all that she shaved her hair :-? ...
                              Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

She's covered The Weeknd's 'High For This'

LISTEN

Produced by Xaphoon Jones (from Chiddy Bang) - amazing cover!

Comment

I have "Lights" stuck in my head all day
                                  Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

A track Madeon produced for her called "Stay Awake" - LISTEN
                                    THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

She's done a video for a cover of Alt-J's Tessellate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geSScmBWBtE
                                      Yes, she's made use of this sexy underwear:

Having a great run at mo with stellar performances on BGT, Big Weekend and Beyonce's charity concert event.
                                      Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (4th July 20) - Young Ejecta, Sault, Sunmi, Millie Turner, Clan Of Xymox, John Carpenter, Hacker T Dog, Hurts, Hayley Williams, Jessie Ware, Kitty, Arca, Nadine Shah, Haim, Ray Lamontagne, Daniel Avery, Snowgoose, Grey Daze, Fire Saga.....

Comment

Fault magazine:

Ellie doing high fashion, I'm interested to see the rest of the shoot! So different for her already

Comment

Nice nipples.
                                          My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

More pics from the Fault shoot!

Comment

Possibly her best photoshoot yet!

Comment

Support Ellie!

Sixpack 18/11/13 - PLAY NOW!
                                                Originally posted by beredy
                                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I think she's truly amazing.

EXPLOSIONS is my favorite song by her, by far. So good.

Comment

I'm so in love with her album Halcyon Days.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                                      I'm so in love with her album Halcyon Days.
                                                      +1 I love every song on the re-release. My favorites are "Burn", "You My Everything", "Stay Awake" and "Flaslight".
                                                      "Explosions" remains my all-time favorite song by her, though. It's also one of my favorite Songs of all time.

Comment

Interscope Records to Release Soundtrack and Score to Summit Entertainment’s Highly Anticipated Feature Film Divergent

Ellie Goulding is the “Musical Voice” of Divergent with her Music Featured throughout the Film and Brand New Song, “Beating Heart,” on the Soundtrack

Interscope Records will partner with Summit Entertainment, a LIONSGATE® company, to release the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to the action adventure film Divergent on March 11th in US and March 31 Internationallyas well as the Original Score on March 18th in the US. The soundtrack features a brand new song by multi-platinum British singer/songwriter Ellie Goulding entitled “Beating Heart” as well as songs from Goulding’s sophomore album, Halcyon. Goulding will also contribute vocals to the film’s score composed by Grammy®-nominated and multi-platinum electronic artist Junkie XL and executive produced by Grammy® and Oscar®-winning composer Hans Zimmer (The Dark Knight, Inception).

“We started working with songs from Ellie Goulding's album Halcyon and soon found that the texture of her music and the tone of her voice perfectly matched our film,” says Divergent director Neil Burger. “In many ways Ellie has become the inner voice of our heroine Tris.”

In addition to “Beating Heart,” the soundtrack album features music by Zedd (the track “Find You,” featuring Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant) and brand new songs from Snow Patrol, Tame Impala and Kendrick Lamar, M83, A$AP Rocky featuring Gesaffelstein, Pretty Lights, Skrillex and Pia Mia featuring Chance The Rapper. Songs from the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack are prominently featured in the film.

North American fans can pre-order both Standard and Deluxe editions ofDivergent: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on iTunes today Tuesday, February 25th. Those who pre-order either the Standard or Deluxe Edition (which includes additional songs) will receive instant downloads of Goulding’s “Beating Heart” and Zedd’s “Find You.” (iTunes.com/DivergentSoundtrack)

Target is the exclusive retailer offering the deluxe version of the soundtrack on physical CD, with pre-orders now available on Target.com. Pre-order bundle options available at www.divergentsoundtrack.com include the soundtrack on 12" picture disc vinyl as well as a pre-order exclusive poster with the names of fans who order.

The film, which is based on the best-selling novel Divergent by Veronica Roth and hailed as the most highly anticipated movie of 2014 by social media research firm Fizziology, will be released in theaters and on IMAX® screens nationwide on March 21st. Divergent is the first installment in the DivergentTrilogy, which were the top three books on USA Today’s best-seller list in 2013. The story is set in a world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy by a faction leader (Kate Winslet) to destroy all Divergents, Tris must learn to trust in the mysterious Four (Theo James) and together they must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late.

Divergent is directed by Neil Burger from a screenplay by Evan Daugherty and Vanessa Taylor. The film stars Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Ashley Judd, Jai Cortney, Ray Stevenson, Zo? Kravitz, Miles Teller, Tony Goldwyn, Ansel Elgort, Maggie Q, Mekhi Phifer, and Kate Winslet.

The track-listing for Divergent: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is as follows:

“Find You” — Zedd featuring Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant
                                                        “Beating Heart” — Ellie Goulding
                                                        “Fight For You” — Pia Mia featuring Chance The Rapper
                                                        “Hanging On” (I See MONSTAS Remix) — Ellie Goulding
                                                        “I Won’t Let You Go” — Snow Patrol
                                                        “Run Boy Run” — Woodkid
                                                        “Backwards” —Tame Impala and Kendrick Lamar
                                                        “I Need You” — M83
                                                        “In Distress” — A$AP Rocky featuring Gesaffelstein
                                                        “Lost And Found” (ODESZA Remix) — Pretty Lights
                                                        “Stranger” — Skrillex with KillaGraham from Milo & Otis and Sam Dew
                                                        “Dream Machines” — Big Deal
                                                        “Dead in the Water” — Ellie Goulding

Also included on Deluxe Edition:

“I Love You” — Woodkid
                                                        “Waiting Game” — Banks
                                                        “My Blood” — Ellie Goulding

Comment

Her latest Performance at the Coachella was amazing.

"You My Everything" is everything live.
                                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUC8Y-Y0Lr8

Comment

^ love it!

This MUST be a single!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X