Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theMathematician
    Legend
    • 31 May 2018

Are there any news on a new album? It's been a few years since her last album and that one's era was soooo short...

Comment

• GreekGeek
      Legend
      • 23 Sep 2013

I suppose after all these song she's released lately we'll be getting it at some point this year.
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• JeremySpears
        Legend
        • 23 Mar 2017

https://youtu.be/1iRbIYkccgw

Comment

• ilearnedfromthebest
          Roadie
          • 28 Apr 2019

Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Thu June 17, 2021, 20:42.

Comment

• Lioha
            Personal Assistant
            • 11 Sep 2009

Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest
            She can't sing and ever hit long notes. She is just speaking to microphone tbh.
            wrote a user with Britney on a userpic xDDDDDDDD

Comment

• ilearnedfromthebest
              Roadie
              • 28 Apr 2019

Originally posted by Lioha
              wrote a user with Britney on a userpic xDDDDDDDD
              Im not deaf. Compared to Ellie, Britney can use diaphragm for hit longer notes.
              Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Thu June 17, 2021, 20:42.

Comment

• Lioha
                Personal Assistant
                • 11 Sep 2009

It absolutely doesn't matter if Britney can use diaphragm or not, coz she still sound awful live. Ellie sounds awful live too, but what was your point of coming in her thread saying she can't sing.
                It is obvious trolling and should be reported;)

Comment

• JeremySpears
                  Legend
                  • 23 Mar 2017

https://youtu.be/1iRbIYkccgw

Comment

• Christinamuse
                    Personal Assistant
                    • 07 Oct 2015

Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest
                    Im not deaf. Compared to Ellie, Britney can use diaphragm for hit longer notes. She is oldschool singer with technique, but Ellie is just overrated person who can just speak, but not sing. It's the same like Nicki would try to sing Mariah songs. She can't because she is speaking, but not singing.
                    Buddy, please send me any of Britney's performances where she hits long notes purely without pre-records or phonograms. Because I can't really imagine hitting her high notes) and personally for me Britney is a performer, dancer, show-maker, whatever, but definitely not a professional oldschool singer with technique. I agree Ellie doesn't have a huge vocal range, but her timbre is incredible, extraordinary timbre and her live performances are not so horrible at all.
                    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Christinamuse
                      Personal Assistant
                      • 07 Oct 2015

It absolutely doesn't matter if Britney can use diaphragm or not, coz she still sound awful live. Ellie sounds awful live too, but what was your point of coming in her thread saying she can't sing.
                      Экскъюзаю, but why Ellie sounds awful live? Certainly she's not a 5-octave vocalist, but not so mediocre performer as well.
                      For comparison:

Comment

• Lioha
                        Personal Assistant
                        • 11 Sep 2009

I guess you know what I'm talking about) Sure there are some good live performances of Ellie (when she stands still and delivers a ballad) but a lot of times she's struggling while onstage.
                        Even in these good performances it's obvious that she's very tensed, controlling every note and being afraid of making a mistake.
                        You know I love singers who sings effortlessly, who has control over their voices, who are swift and flexible in singing)

It's a weird example in Ellie's thread, but i love when singer sings like this)

Comment

• Loveguru
                          Legend
                          • 26 Mar 2009

She is amazing live sometimes.. sometimes she can be... well
                          Forever Young

Comment

• ilearnedfromthebest
                            Roadie
                            • 28 Apr 2019

Originally posted by Christinamuse
                            Buddy, please send me any of Britney's performances where she hits long notes purely without pre-records or phonograms. Because I can't really imagine hitting her high notes) and personally for me Britney is a performer, dancer, show-maker, whatever, but definitely not a professional oldschool singer with technique. I agree Ellie doesn't have a huge vocal range, but her timbre is incredible, extraordinary timbre and her live performances are not so horrible at all.

02:38 - post me here any video where Ellie can use her diaphragm for long notes too. Ellie is just speaking, not singing.

Comment

• ilearnedfromthebest
                              Roadie
                              • 28 Apr 2019

Im not saying she has awful voice. But there us just difference between singing and speaking. If someone is just speaking to microphone without hit long notes, it's not singing. It's some kind of "narration", but not singing tho. Singer can use many voices and long notes. But Ellie is using the same voice and just speaking to microphone. If she really wants to be singer, she would learn how to use diaphragm and improvising with her voice.

Comment

• ilearnedfromthebest
                                Roadie
                                • 28 Apr 2019

Originally posted by Christinamuse
                                Im not saying she is horrible, but there is difference between singing and speaking. Ellie is just speaking, not singing. Same Taylor Swift, Katy Perry. They all just speaking to microphone, but not singing. They can't improvising and enjoying whole song with long notes, they just speaking to microphone.

Comment

• Tansike
                                  Site Supporter
                                  • 28 Jan 2012

I love Britney, but she does sound very shaky in that video above.

I also love Ellie, but I do get your point to be honest.

So I guess I agree with both sides?

Comment

• ilearnedfromthebest
                                    Roadie
                                    • 28 Apr 2019

Originally posted by Tansike
                                    I love Britney, but she does sound very shaky in that video above.

I also love Ellie, but I do get your point to be honest.

So I guess I agree with both sides?
                                    Yasss

Comment

• ilearnedfromthebest
                                      Roadie
                                      • 28 Apr 2019

Her lips are getting bigger and bigger
                                      Soon she's gonna look like this
                                      It looks like photoshop. Isn't??

Comment

• Loveguru
                                        Legend
                                        • 26 Mar 2009

wow that can not be real
                                        Forever Young

Comment

• Christinamuse
                                          Personal Assistant
                                          • 07 Oct 2015

I guess you know what I'm talking about) Sure there are some good live performances of Ellie (when she stands still and delivers a ballad) but a lot of times she's struggling while onstage.
                                          Even in these good performances it's obvious that she's very tensed, controlling every note and being afraid of making a mistake.
                                          You know I love singers who sings effortlessly, who has control over their voices, who are swift and flexible in singing)

It's a weird example in Ellie's thread, but i love when singer sings like this)
                                          I agree, she tenses herself up while performing, she doesn't possess a powerful voice, but she has a timbre out of the ordinary and it makes the difference. I perceive it as her individual style of performing, unique style. And she doesn't make the off-key faults that's why I can't say the way she perform is awful. I can address the same words, for instance, to Adele, she has a small vocal range, but she has an effort in her voice, she has a soul in her performances, that's why you and me love her) so, what I want to say out of this is that you can have just 1 or 2-octave range, your voice won't be able to move the mountains, but if you have your own individual way of performing, specific timbre and certainly soul then you won't be positioned as a mediocre singer.
                                          P.S Monica's voice- таки moves the mountains, but I need more tenderness in her voice)
                                          Last edited by Christinamuse; Wed July 24, 2019, 03:43.

Comment

Working...