No announcement yet.

No Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG this was so great to rewatch and listen their hits. I loved Still in love, Feelgood lies, Reason.

Nadja was my fave, I hated Sandy and Jessica, always thought they were bitches

Oh yes and three words I loved too.

Comment

They're over in Germany. There is absolutely no point in coming back, they'd be beating a dead horse - the good thing is that the girls know that.
      They will hopefully be remembered for their great songs.
      ? Girls' Generation ?
      ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Sandy just announced that she's pregnant with her 2nd children. But who do you guess is the father? It's the lead singer of Magic . I actually just found out that they are in a relationship the other day.
        Her first kid's father is the former long-term partner Renick Bernadina, a dancer.

Two of the other angels also have kids: Nadja has a daughter, which she already got before she became part of No Angels; Jessica also has a daughter, who was the reason why she left the band for the first time back then. Vanessa and Lucy remain childless.
        Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

I got excited for second when this bumped hoping this was some reunion news oh well congrats to sandy. Its ashame Welcome to the dance was such a flop but in hindsight it was a poor way to follow up Destiny tho not to mention Nadja's conviction, WTTD still has some bops.on it tho

Comment

I loved Welcome to the Dance and I really miss them :(
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Make a change. Just rediscovered that beautiful strong song!

Comment

Yes, the song is really good
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Nostalgia at its best.

Comment

Finally their songs are available on Spotify

Comment

Apple Music too?

Comment

The label confirmed it for Apple Music too.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Fiiiiinally!!!!!!!!!

It already feels like Christmas!

All Popstars albums and singles are on Spotify! No Angels, Monrose, Preluders

"Washes Over Me" is such a masterpiece!

Vanessa > the rest
                          Life tastes better with music

Comment

Anyone knows what are the girls up to these days?
                            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                              Idk, btw- just made new acoustic version with 2001 vocal track (i have acapella):
                              Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Thu February 18, 2021, 21:36.

Comment

Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                                They are back together and they just released a new version of they first single "Daylight in your eyes"!

Comment

Originally posted by DC34ever View Post

They are back together and they just released a new version of they first single "Daylight in your eyes"!
                                  I saw their "celebration" version. It's re-recorded track?

Comment

Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

I saw their "celebration" version. It's re-recorded track?
                                    Yes, Sandy, Nadia, Jessica and Lucy re-recorded this Celebration version.

Comment

Cool they did it! Btw- i artwork with 4 members, they were 5. Not?

Comment

Have you noticed that their vocals were really improved and all of them can't hit long notes with diaphragm???

Comment

Why no Welcome to the dance on Apple Music?

Comment

I am currently revising their catalogue... and wow, they had some tunes!

Best to worst No Angels albums ranked for me:

#1 - Pure
                                            #2 - Elle‘Ments
                                            #3 - Destiny
                                            #4 - Welcome To The Dance
                                            #5 - About... US! (Their weakest imo)
                                            Last edited by Loose; Sun February 28, 2021, 17:51.
                                            What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Their comeback performance got great feedback. I hope that this comeback will really make up for the negative headlines they had with the ESC loss and Benaissa's HIV infection. They are back to shine .
                                              Pro: freedom of speech
                                              Contra: cancel culture

Comment

A new album called 20. I preordered it already. Due in June.

Comment

The women are very happy to be back together on stage (source).
                                                  Interesting fact (and sad that it was common practice back in the day): Jessy's departure was not voluntary but against her will because of her pregnancy as the management feared that two mothers within the band (Nadja was a mother before the band even happened.) could be a risk as soon as private issues occur (source)
                                                  Pro: freedom of speech
                                                  Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                    The women are very happy to be back together on stage (source).
                                                    Interesting fact (and sad that it was common practice back in the day): Jessy's departure was not voluntary but against her will because of her pregnancy as the management feared that two mothers within the band (Nadja was a mother before the band even happened.) could be a risk as soon as private issues occur (source)
                                                    Glad Vanessa Petruo is out of group becaisebecause she was weak, same about Victoria Beckham from Spice Girls.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X