No announcement yet.

Nicki Minaj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgh I was so happy when she kept quiet and be unbothered about the Cardi B situation... until I remember that Queen radio still exists...

Comment

• That Queen Radio is pathetic. There's no reason for her to be insecure of Cardi B's number-one singles.

Comment

• [youtube:210bdjtu]_bvLphVWHpo[/youtube:210bdjtu]
        Smart move to release the video now. But really uneventful it's all about looks. She looks amazing in the green coat for example but they could've used the puppets so much better every time she talks about a different Rapper. No replay value this way
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Re: Nicki Minaj

I believe her. **** y’all

Comment

• Re: Nicki Minaj

I don't. Mama is pressed and I believed she like some comments about Cardi's daughter as she's done petty things like this before.

She needs to stop being so damn insecure and grow tf up. Don't ever let another girl see you sweat. All of this because your album ain't selling like you want it to? She could've really taken the upper hand with Cardi being hot, did her own song with her (as Cardi had no issue with Nicki and was even a fan), get her first number one single as well and went on with her album.

On top of that, Cardi isn't the only person that has said Nicki has done behind the scenes stuff to block collaborations, performances etc. I now believe it. Remy and Lil Kim ain't just saying that to say that.

I just expected so much better from her on handling not being that #1 girl anymore but Onika has let me down (although all of this is very entertaining).
            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Just stumbled on this

[youtube:218aotgd]tbxJSDlrKRU[/youtube:218aotgd]
              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Tracy Chapman sues Nicki Minaj for copyright infringement
                >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• [tweet:3t0rpxil]https://twitter.com/SteveMadden/status/1057302604961714177[/tweet:3t0rpxil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlfreak
                    [tweet:27ad49hf]https://twitter.com/SteveMadden/status/1057302604961714177[/tweet:27ad49hf]
                    Ouch girl.
                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• I love her verse on Dip! Even though she makes Tyga look like a feature in his own song it’s one of her better verses and very reminiscent to Pink Friday Nicki

Comment

• Nvm
                        Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue June 11th, 2019, 15:35.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I hope she drops another album this year.

i mean if there was ever a year that she could win a grammy.. this is it
                          Forever Young

Comment

• She killed her interview with Jimmy today!
                            Forever Young

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BzY8c1fB...d=ouy0ekcguu8y

Hey nicki fans. I need help.
                              I'm a madonna fan.
                              Madonna was celebrating the pride after her performance and having a blast at the afterparty to a nicki Minaj song.
                              The dancers were fanning her and this song sounded great.
                              Can u name this song title???
                              I want to check it out too.
                              Sounds fun.
                              Please help me out.
                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• AND I OOP-
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• How do you create a topic in this forum? I'm new here help me
                                    BO$$

Comment

• NICKI MINAJ TOMORROW

NICKI MINAJ NEW ALBUM AND VIDEO ARRIVING TOMORROW 09/06

Tracks

1- MODD
                                      2- CAPCOM
                                      3- THE GREAT CITY (Beyonce & Jay Z)

4- Which of YOU?

5- PETTY

SOME OF THE BANDS AND MORE VIDEO FROM A CAPCOM STIMULATED BAND[/SPOTIFY]
                                      Last edited by BO44; Thu September 5th, 2019, 20:29.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I still find it weird that it took her so long to get a US #1, but glad it came this year...even if it was as a featured act on someone else's breakthrough hit.
                                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [115-111]

Comment

Working...
                                            X