Nicki Minaj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvm
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue June 11th, 2019, 15:35.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I hope she drops another album this year.

i mean if there was ever a year that she could win a grammy.. this is it
      Forever Young

Comment

• She killed her interview with Jimmy today!
        Forever Young

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BzY8c1fB...d=ouy0ekcguu8y

Hey nicki fans. I need help.
          I'm a madonna fan.
          Madonna was celebrating the pride after her performance and having a blast at the afterparty to a nicki Minaj song.
          The dancers were fanning her and this song sounded great.
          Can u name this song title???
          I want to check it out too.
          Sounds fun.
          Please help me out.
          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• AND I OOP-
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• How do you create a topic in this forum? I'm new here help me
                BO$$

Comment

• NICKI MINAJ TOMORROW

NICKI MINAJ NEW ALBUM AND VIDEO ARRIVING TOMORROW 09/06

Tracks

1- MODD
                  2- CAPCOM
                  3- THE GREAT CITY (Beyonce & Jay Z)

4- Which of YOU?

5- PETTY

SOME OF THE BANDS AND MORE VIDEO FROM A CAPCOM STIMULATED BAND[/SPOTIFY]
                  Last edited by BO44; Thu September 5th, 2019, 20:29.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I still find it weird that it took her so long to get a US #1, but glad it came this year...even if it was as a featured act on someone else's breakthrough hit.
                        Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [100-96]

Comment

• I would be here for a Lil Nas X/Onika collab.

Comment

• I used to love her so much and still kinda like her, but she makes it so hard to be a fan of hers IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                              I used to love her so much and still kinda like her, but she makes it so hard to be a fan of hers IMO
                              Same here, but whenever she annoys me as a human-being, I try to just remember the talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                I would be here for a Lil Nas X/Onika collab.

Nas X feels like a bit of a one hit wonder at this moment tbh.

I think Onika should collab with more legendary or established artists at this point tbh.
                                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Bitch needs to drop some SOLO (serious) heat, continue to serve looks and she will be ok. And keep her mouth closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                    Nas X feels like a bit of a one hit wonder at this moment tbh.

I think Onika should collab with more legendary or established artists at this point tbh.
                                    Who's left on her hitlist though? She's already collabed with so many huge names already.

I would 100% be here for a Lil Kim collab, but Rihanna will unretire from music before that happens. Actually, since you mentioned it, there are a number of female OGs that I would love to see her work with: Missy, Queen Latifah, Eve.

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                    Bitch needs to drop some SOLO (serious) heat, continue to serve looks and she will be ok. And keep her mouth closed.
                                    Agreed. I was listening to "Ganja Burn" last night and it made me realise I'm really thirsty for a new LP from her.

Comment

• Nicki is pregnant.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Wow! Congrats to her!!!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• That's a nice shot of her

Comment

• She hinted that she was in May, but this still feels weird. I'm happy for her, though. On "All Things Go", she said, "Seven years from now, I'll be taking my daughter to pre-school", so she's not too far behind her forecast!

Comment

• Congrats of course, though I'm not sure whether her choice of men was ideal as her husband spent multiple years in prison and has got 5 children from at least one other woman. Hope she won't regret this!
                                                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                and everything you stand for?
                                                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Working...
                                                X