No announcement yet.

Nicki Minaj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think she has any plans to tour soon?

Comment

The 'Stupid Hoe' music video just came out.

Comment

I just watched the video. My God, I think I had an epilectic attack. And what the hell was she thinking releasing this song/video?

Comment

New Album Date: April 3rd. Pink Friday: ROMAN RELOADED. But have no fear. Tons of surprises before then ;). Love Always, HB
          Every now and then I drown in thoughts of yesterday. And the fools' paradise that you blew away

Comment

Leaked

http://rapradar.com/2012/02/05/new-musi ... yn-monroe/

Love it
            Every now and then I drown in thoughts of yesterday. And the fools' paradise that you blew away

Comment

Originally posted by mattsky
              She should fire her make up artist. WTF is wrong with her nose
              it has a bump in it so they over contour it like a drag queen a LOT of the time.
              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

OMG Maryln Monroe is HOT
                Forever Young

Comment

Maryln Monroe sounds amazing!

Comment

I need full MM

Comment

Marilyn Monroe sounds FANTASTIC!!

I need the full remastered song!!!

She NEEDS to put this on the new album!
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

2012 GRAMMY Awards (February 12).
                        +3

3 pics, clickable

Comment

thought her performance last night was completely INAPPROPRIATE And distasteful. I really liked stupid hoe and the video but I really thought last night was just disrespectful and WAY over the top. Made me VERY uncomfortable
                          Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

Originally posted by cabanaboy
                            thought her performance last night was completely INAPPROPRIATE And distasteful. I really liked stupid hoe and the video but I really thought last night was just disrespectful and WAY over the top. Made me VERY uncomfortable
                            Nicki Minaj @NICKIMINAJ Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
                            Not, 2, Not 1...I wish I at least had a point five percentile worth of ****s to give right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
                              Not, 2, Not 1...I wish I at least had a point five percentile worth of **** to give right now.
                              Well I guess if she don't give a **** about what most of her fans think the I won't give a **** about buying her album
                              Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                Not, 2, Not 1...I wish I at least had a point five percentile worth of **** to give right now.
                                Well I guess if she don't give a **** about what most of her fans think the I won't give a **** about buying her album
                                Of course the album will have a good debut, but i hope it doesn't hit Platinum in the long run, because Nicki needs a kick in the ass it seems! This girl needs to realise some stuff... Hopefully her brain will be more human-like the next era after this album!

Comment

New Single?????

Nicki Minaj - Starships:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryEG7zsVyIo

I Love it.

Comment

will she be attending the BRIT awards?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderRoad
                                      New Single?????

Nicki Minaj - Starships:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryEG7zsVyIo

I Love it.
                                      Does it sample Miley Cyrus Party in the USA? Serious question.

Comment

Co-sign.

Comment

Nicki Minaj, yeah she got flow, shes talented but I am confused about her artistic direction right now. I was quite disturbed by her performance at the Grammys.. didnt like it at all. To add, her last release "Stupid Hoe" - I hate that song. Its a pile of poo!
                                          Omz
                                          Twitter: @iamomarhill
                                          Facebook: Omar Hill
                                          Tumblr: ohzonelayer.tumblr.com

Comment

^ Welcome to the forums.

Comment

NEW SONG: Nicki Minaj Ft. Lil Wayne - Roman Reloaded

http://mypinkfriday.com/news/63931

Comment

Madonna and Nicki kiss on the set of GAYL video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lMadonnaVEV ... re=g-all-u
                                                There's only one Queen
                                                and that's MADONNA.

Comment

Originally posted by denise
                                                  Madonna and Nicki kiss on the set of GAYL video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lMadonnaVEV ... re=g-all-u
                                                  Cute! All 3 of them look like besties, Madonna & M.I.A. sharing same glass of champagne

Comment

I love Nicki's mimics. I love some of her songs but rap is definetely not my cup of tea. Still i wish she gets all the success she deserves
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She looks HOT in beez in the trap!

Comment

Critics Call Nicki Minaj a ‘Sell-Out’ After Hip Hop/Pop Album
                                                        http://www.popularcritic.com/2012/04/04 ... pop-album/

Comment

^ It's interesting that that article refers to the Urban half of the album as the stronger half as I actually feel that the Urban songs this time around are weaker. The Pop tracks ("Starships", "Pound The Alarm", "Va Va Voom", "Automatic") are actually the best tracks on the record, along with "Right By My Side" and "Roman Holiday", in my opinion.
                                                          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Somebody's not happy... at London Airport

Comment

Nicki Minaj is smelling like money. Fresh off the No. 1 debut of her sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, the platinum rapper has struck a deal to launch her first fragrance in department stores later this year.

Nicki’s management company, Blueprint Group, has inked a licensing agreement with Give Back Brands LLC, the same company that launched Justin Bieber’s successful “Someday” fragrance.

“I am so excited about my fragrance debut, and am proud to partner with Give Back Brands for such a personal project,” said the “Starships” hitmaker. “I have always been a huge fan of great fragrances; this is yet another extension of my creative expression and I can’t wait to share it with the world. I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!”

The deal includes the development, marketing, and distribution of fragrances for Nicki, with the first product to debut in department stores this fall. The hip-hop superstar is involved in all aspects of the brand, including product development, packaging, and advertising.

“Signing Nicki Minaj was a simple decision; her talent and extensive reach present a platform with tremendous global opportunity,” added Paul West, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Give Back Brands. “This partnership will further strengthen Give Back Brands’ portfolio of fragrances, and continues to build upon our overall vision of collaborating with top artists to create world-class products that will ultimately make a difference.”

Nicki’s fast-growing empire also includes deals with Pepsi, M.A.C Cosmetics, and OPI Nail Polish.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X