• Originally posted by grouper6
    Whitney at Prince concert on Friday, april 29, 2011 in Los Angeles

http://yfrog.com/h2plh0j

she looks great!
    She looks really beautifull and in great shape
    There's only one Queen
    and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• Aww, she looks nice but she still has that beer gut.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealestMC
        Aww, she looks nice but she still has that beer gut.
        No she hasn't.....lol
        There's only one Queen
        and that's MADONNA.

Comment

• She looked a bit like Tina Turner in that picture! Is she working on a new album?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charmbracelet
            She looked a bit like Tina Turner in that picture! Is she working on a new album?
            hopefully. i want her to stick around and release great music.
            My Chart

Comment

• Terry McMillan, author of waiting to exhale and now the sequel getting to happy says that she is currently reworking the script
              the movie should be on the screen in 2012
              angela bassett and lorretta divine have committed
              she should know more about production in about 4-6 wks

angela bassett and loretta divene at the promo of their new movie, 'jumping the broom' both said that they would love to reprise their roles

angela- script is being worked on now and she'd love to do the movie.

Only waiting for news about whitney's involement. Forest Whitaker is slated to return as director.

If she does return (can't see the movie wihtout her as she was one of the main staris), i would hope that she would executive produce the soundtrack again but this time make it her album.

would love to see her do this! All of her movies/tv shows have been moderate to big hits! Not one flop!

She's currently back in Los angeles so..
              I was not built to break!

Comment

• blackfilm Wilson Morales
                by AngieBNews Spoke to Angela Bassett and Loretta Devine and they are waiting for Waiting for Exhale sequel script. Forest attached to direct.8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MsTerryMcMillan Terry McMillan
                We are working on the script for HAPPY. Will know in about a month or so when we'll begin production. Probably on screens in 2012.7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Comment

• hopefully, this is her next project:

MOVIE NEWS: ‘WAITING TO EXHALE’ SEQUEL IS ON ITS WAY! – BUT, IS THE ENTIRE CAST RETURNING?

Is there talks about a ‘Waiting to Exhale 2’?

Loretta Devine: There’s talk.

Angela Bassett: There’s talk. We’re in the middle stages of talking. There’s a script in place, and they (the writers) are happy with it, but there needs to be some tweaking of it. Forest (Whitaker) is on board to direct it. It could go within a year. That’s about all I can tell you. We haven’t read the script because they are getting it together. We can read it now, but they are going to change it. We’ll read it in six weeks.

Very recently, McMillian tweeted the follow, “We are working on the script for HAPPY. Will know in about a month or so when we’ll begin production. Probably on screens in 2012.”

-------------------------------------------------

& Terry McMillan tweeted this

Everybody seems to know more about the GETTING TO HAPPY film than me! You'll see familiar faces. That's all I can say for now.

Comment

• Video of Whitney and Krissi dancing and hugging at the Prince Concert!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/02/whitney-ho....d eo-drumstick/

They sure were enjoying that concert!

Comment

• I hope she does the project. 'Waiting To Exhale' is a classic!

Comment

• Originally posted by denise
                        Originally posted by therealestMC
                        No she hasn't.....lol
                        Beer gut? What about a crack gut.
                        Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• Originally posted by YesMC
                          Originally posted by denise
                          Originally posted by therealestMC
                          No she hasn't.....lol
                          Beer gut? What about a crack gut.
                          That's not funny at all.

Comment

• @TheTalk_CBS The Talk on CBS!
                            #AngelaBassett just announced on #TheTalk that there
                            will be sequel to #WaitingToExhale!18 minutes ago

CONFIRMED

Whitney will be in the Waiting To Exhale sequel!

Angela Bassett confirmed this today.

@Riley Freeman YAS! The fabulous Angela Bassett just confirmed there will be a 'Waiting to Exhale' sequel with Whitney, Loretta, and Lela! @TheTalk_CBS
                            29 minutes ago

Comment

• video of angela Bassett talking about 'waiting to exhale' sequel and hitney

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_talk/vid ... s=Previews

Comment

• This should be great for her!

Comment

• Here's the direct quote link to the video:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/05/05/angel ... uel-video/

yes, can't wait for this and hopefully there is a soundtrack

Comment

• To the hospital...

SHe looks good!
                                    P=MC2's Top 20
                                    Originally posted by Merci
                                    Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• May 17

ONLY1DARKCHILD Rodney Jerkins
                                      Spoke to Whitney Houston tonight! Always good to speak to Nippy! Its good to know legends! #GODBLESSHERHEART
                                      19 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Comment

• May 19

@ONLY1DARKCHILD Rodney Jerkins
                                        Whitney Houston in my studio right now dropping jewels on @TheNameIsToya Nothing like having a legend drop science. #WOW5 hours ago

Travesty86 Travis Sayles,
                                        In the studio wit Whitney Houston! Wow! This a Legendary moment! Greatness!!!4 hours ago

#NOWPLAYING "I Love The Lord" by Whitney Absolutely Amazing!4 hours ago

@OfficialJoy is like a child in a candy store right now hanging with Whitney Houston. Its always good to know the people who inspired you!4 hours ago

Whitney Houston in my studio right now dropping jewels on @TheNameIsToya Nothing like having a legend drop science. #WOW5 hours ago

RT @TiffanyEnriquez : #WHITNEY such a blessing!! "Take yourself totally out of the equation & completely give it all to God" -Whitney #SOSTARSTRUCKRIGHTNOW

Tiffany Enriquez | TiffanyEnriquez
                                        @TheNameIsToya & @Travesty86 blessing #WHITNEYHOUSTON in song#ONCEINALIFETIME
                                        05/19/2011 via UberSocial

@TheNameIsToya *Toya*
                                        : @eyelovegaga I have a new level of respect for that woman...she's awesome

Comment

• RUMOUR: FROM one of whitney's fan sites- message to one of the fans

Hi xxxxx. I happen to be friends with rodney's program drummer and he and I were talking last night on the phone. He called me to tell me that Whitney Houston was on her way to the studio. She arrived about 10:30-11:00 pm to the studio. my friend confirmed for me that Whitney did go in the booth and she recorded two tracks, I asked if they were for a new studio album and he said Yes!!! So, Whitney is recording her album this summer. he said she sounded pretty good! So, if I get anymore details I will let you know! This news was just to exciting to keep to myself. Also, I didnt give my friends name because I dont want all of you guys bombarding him with 1000 questions. Once you all do that the information will stop. So, I hope you all appreciate the good news! Be blessed

Comment

• There have been rumours of whitney recording a new album this summer but that is just a rumour . Hard to believe especially if she is gearing up to do 'gettin to happy' the 'waiting to exhale' sequel at the beginning of next year and probably the soundtrack which would probably have a holiday release 2012.

just interesting that she is having so much interacton with Rodney Jerkins. They are very good friends,from the same state, New Jersey, and he had 3 tracks on 'My Love is Your Love' when he was 21years:

It's not right but it's okay
                                            I bow out
                                            If I told You that

Comment

• From Bobbi Kris:

@REALbkBrown
                                              Bobbi Kristina Brown
                                              Ps_ yes we ARE doing Waiting to Exhale 2! We Can't wait ! Were all very very excited to start production, this will be better then ever !

REALbkBrown : When I say " we" I mean WE as a family, nick and I supporting mom with every single move she makes 200percent behind her always !

Comment

• Whitney #2 on Most Memorable Music Moment on Oprah http://bit.ly/j64vXw

Whitney and Michael Jackson had the most impact on Oprah; Legends!

Comment

• http://www.alice1077.com/Article.asp?id=2188834&spid=

Britney on Whitney:
                                                  In the interview, Britney also discusses her fellow female superstars -- she calls Whitney Houston her "greatest inspiration musically,"

Comment

• http://www.billboard.com/news#/news/see ... 0382.story

Seether Scores Top Billboard 200 Debut, Adele Still No. 1

As expected, Adele's "21" album continues to cling to the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200 for a ninth non-consecutive week -- just the fourth album since 2000 to spend that long at No. 1. It sold 137,000 last week according to Nielsen SoundScan (down 12%).

In the history of the Billboard 200 chart -- dating back to 1956 -- "21" is only the 12th album by a woman to spend nine weeks or more atop the list. The longest reign for a female album is Whitney Houston's "The Bodyguard" soundtrack, with 20 weeks at No. 1._______________________________________
                                                    http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart_watch/

Shameless Plug: 21 is only the 16th album by female artist to hit #1 since the pop album chart became a weekly feature in March 1956. (I'm including movie soundtracks and original cast albums on which a woman had star billing.) Whitney Houston leads the pack with three albums that stayed on top for nine or more weeks: her first two studio releases and the soundtrack to The Bodyguard. Julie Andrews is in second place with two. She scored with the My Fair Lady cast album and the Mary Poppins soundtrack. Who else is on the list? You'll find out on Thursday when we post this Chart Watch Extra, which truly has something for everybody, whether your tastes run to "I Could Have Danced All Night" or "You Oughta Know."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X