Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whitney Houston

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • On this day in 2000 Whitney attended the VMAs.

    Whitney Houston

    Comment


    • On this day in 2001 Whitney performed at Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Celebration in New York.



      Whitney Houston

      Comment


      • It's one of my biggest regrets that i couldn't attend a Whitney or MJ concert. I would've loved to see her live.

        All The Man That I Need and The Greatest Love of All are racing to be my fave Nippy song.
        Cha Cha Instructor

        Comment


        • Glennis Grace -Tribute to Whitney Houston | Higher Love

          Whitney Houston

          Comment


          • On this day in 1986 Whitney performed in Morrison, as a part of The Greatest Love World Tour.

            Whitney Houston

            Comment


            • On this day in 1987 Whitney performed in New York, as a part of the Moment of Truth World Tour.

              Whitney Houston

              Comment


              • On this day in 1991 Whitney performed in London, as a part of I'm Your Baby Tonight World Tour.

                Whitney Houston

                Comment


                • We have another Golden Buzzer! I Will Always Love You

                  Whitney Houston

                  Comment


                  • Brandy Talks New Album & Continuing Whitney Houston's Legacy At Black Girls Rock 2019





                    1:30 - 2:39
                    Whitney Houston

                    Comment


                    • On this day in 1987 Whitney performed in New York, as a part of the Moment of Truth World Tour.



                      Whitney Houston

                      Comment


                      • On this day in 1991 Whitney performed in London, as a part of I'm Your Baby Tonight World Tour.
                        Whitney Houston

                        Comment


                        • On this day in 1993 Whitney performed in Tokyo, as a part of The Bodyguard World Tour.

                          Whitney Houston

                          Comment


                          • On this day in 1999 Whitney performed in Sheffield, as a part of My Love Is Your Love World Tour.



                            Whitney Houston

                            Comment


                            • David Foster shares his favourite Whitney Houston memory | The Social



                              0:00 - 1:15 & 3:56 - 4:21.
                              Whitney Houston

                              Comment


                              • You seem so thorough with posting all the old tour dates, it's crazy!
                                However, on the 4th of September you missed the date at the Hamburg Derby Park for the MLIYL tour.

                                I was there and I still have the poster which I snatched from a nearby wall... ah, the memories. I remember her doing lots of uptempos on that date, which I loved, because I always felt that some of her uptempos are underappreciated.
                                And that moment when she sang the first note of IWALY and the crowd let out one giant cheer. I mean, they always used to do that, but to experience it live was definitely something. Sent chills down my spine.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                  You seem so thorough with posting all the old tour dates, it's crazy!
                                  However, on the 4th of September you missed the date at the Hamburg Derby Park for the MLIYL tour.

                                  I was there and I still have the poster which I snatched from a nearby wall... ah, the memories. I remember her doing lots of uptempos on that date, which I loved, because I always felt that some of her uptempos are underappreciated.
                                  And that moment when she sang the first note of IWALY and the crowd let out one giant cheer. I mean, they always used to do that, but to experience it live was definitely something. Sent chills down my spine.
                                  Thank you . I know she performed there but I only mention concerts I have some tickets, posters, pictures, videos etc from.

                                  Could you share a picture of the poster you mentioned ?

                                  Glad you enjoyed the show.
                                  Whitney Houston

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                                    Thank you . I know she performed there but I only mention concerts I have some tickets, posters, pictures, videos etc from.

                                    Could you share a picture of the poster you mentioned ?

                                    Glad you enjoyed the show.
                                    Well, it's a bit difficult currently, because I have two broken ankles. Once I'm recovered enough to walk around more easily, I'll get that photo for you.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                      Well, it's a bit difficult currently, because I have two broken ankles. Once I'm recovered enough to walk around more easily, I'll get that photo for you.
                                      No problem, thank you. Get well soon !
                                      Whitney Houston

                                      Comment


                                      • On this day in 1987 Whitney attended a private party in New York.
                                        Whitney Houston

                                        Comment


                                        • On this day in 1991 Whitney performed in London, as a part of I'm Your Baby Tonight World Tour.

                                          Whitney Houston

                                          Comment


                                          • On this day in 1998 Whitney attended the VMAs.

                                            Whitney Houston

                                            Comment


                                            • New post on the official page

                                              Whitney Houston

                                              Comment


                                              • ^One of my all time Whitney faves
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

                                                Comment


                                                • The Last Word: Clive Davis on ‘Failed’ Whitney Docs and Dinners With Aretha
                                                  Whitney Houston

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Clive Davis on Instagram

                                                    Whitney Houston

                                                    Comment


                                                    • On this day in 1991 Whitney performed in London, as a part of I'm Your Baby Tonight World Tour.

                                                      Whitney Houston

                                                      Comment


                                                      • On this day in 1999 Whitney performed in 1999 Whitney performed in Birmingham, as a part of My Love Is Your Love World Tour.

                                                        Whitney Houston

                                                        Comment


                                                        • The History of Music Video Dancing (w/ Jennifer Lopez & Jimmy Fallon)



                                                          I Wanna Dance with Somebody 3:45 - 4:03.
                                                          Whitney Houston

                                                          Comment


                                                          • George M Johnson on Twitter

                                                            Whitney Houston

                                                            Comment


                                                            • On this day in 1986 Whitney performed in Sacramento, as a part of The Greatest Love World Tour.

                                                              Whitney Houston

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X