• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is fantastic!
    Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

This is fantastic!
      This is from a Japan Only EP from the mid 80's, random that they decided to upload it in 2020!!

Comment

• again... one of those days is my summer jam by Whitney. (and of course... Higher Love... one of the best posthumely released songs by any act).

My Chart

Comment

• quilmrt
          quilmrt commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like the remix with Nelly too! I wish it had a wider release

• On this day in 1981 Whitney performed at An Afternoon of Gospel.

Whitney Houston

Comment

• On this day in 1988 Love Will Save the Day was released.

Whitney Houston

Comment

• On this day in 1993 Whitney performed in Miami, as a part of The Bodyguard World Tour.

On this day in 1994 Whitney performed in Atlanta, as a part of The Bodyguard World Tour.

Whitney Houston

Comment

• Rudi Dolezal on Instagram

"Hi Darlings! ❤️

Let me say a few words about my friend NIPPY - known as WHITNEY HOUSTON @whitneyhouston . I had the privilege to work with her from her first album on - and it was very fulfilling work. We became very close - especially during her “My Love Is Your Love” your 1999 and after. After she saw my documentaries on @freddiemercury (“The Untold Story”) and @therollingstones (Argentina) - she said to me:”Rudi, I want you to do a film like these- about me!” We shook hands and we had a deal. My awarded doc “WHITNEY-CLOSE UP” was the result - later also my co-directed “Whitney-Can I Be Me” with #nickbroomfield . Whitney will be inducted into the famous Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame this year - and she deserves it. She was one of the best voices ever! Period. And it was an honor to work with her. She will always be in my heart ❤️. I will always love you, Nippy."
              Whitney Houston

Comment

• Chrissie Fit on Twitter

Chrissie Fit on Twitter

Whitney Houston

Comment

• On this day in 1998 Whitney performed in Paris, as a part of the European Tour.

Whitney Houston

Comment

• On this day in 2008 Whitney performed in Kazakhstan.

Whitney Houston

Comment

Working...
                    X