No announcement yet.

Justin Timberlake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [tweet:32yluawn]https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/960482045968441344[/tweet:32yluawn]
    Whitney Houston

Comment

• In my opinion it was a good but not too memorable performance, not something we will be discussing a lot in the future.

Somebody said it was like something you expect from a VMA lifetime achievement award performance, and that's true.

He was definitely not as bad as some people say, but the backlash seems to be more because of who performed, not because of how the performance was.
      Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
        He was definitely not as bad as some people say, but the backlash seems to be more because of who performed, not because of how the performance was.
        Everyone clearly hates on him because he still has a career after the Superbowl of 2004, and that as a white man, he is successfully doing R&B music.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
          Originally posted by Nippian93
          Everyone clearly hates on him because he still has a career after the Superbowl of 2004, and that as a white man, he is successfully doing R&B music.
          I wanted the new album to be better so that he could sweep some awards .
          Whitney Houston

Comment

• The performance was JUST OK

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
              In my opinion it was a good but not too memorable performance, not something we will be discussing a lot in the future.

Somebody said it was like something you expect from a VMA lifetime achievement award performance, and that's true.

EXACTLY!!!
              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Re: Justin Timberlake

Listened to Man Of The Woods today and was underwhelmed... I may need to listen to it a few more times though!

Say Something was probably my favorite.

What are the stand out tracks for everybody on the album?

Comment

• Re: Justin Timberlake

Haters and Prince fans can STFU now that Prince's family approved the performance.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• [youtube:1lxlxasm]Ut7Ix9syEl4[/youtube:1lxlxasm]

Brilliant! What a great performance

Wow, some artists would absolutely kill for the promo that JT is getting. Rightfully deserved though for obvious reasons.

Comment

• Overall it was a great performance. Don't get the hate his getting.
                      The only thing that I could say I didn't understand is why he started under the stadium, since he has only 12 minutes to perform.
                      The prince tribute was amazing!
                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I feel like going back to the Superbowl was like opening Pandora's Box again for him. It looks like people waited for the closure of Nipplegate, but he just moved on like it didn't happen. I think if Justin's team was smart, he could have done this:

1) Have *NSYNC on and perform some of their hit singles - this was the ultimate throwback moment he could have achieved

2) Have Janet as the special performer at the end and get a proper performance of "Rock Your Body" - Janet getting back the respect and recognition thru him after all the years that she was shut out of the mainstream due to this incident will make the urban fans 'appreciate' him at least

The set list could have been:
                        1 Filthy
                        2 Like I Love You
                        3 Suit and Tie
                        4 My Love
                        5 Cry Me a River
                        6 Mirrors
                        7 It's Gonna Be Me (with *NSYNC)
                        8 Pop (with *NSYNC)
                        9 Bye Bye Bye (with *NSYNC)
                        10 Rock Your Body (with Janet Jackson)
                        11 SexyBack (with Janet Jackson)
                        12 Can't Stop the Feeling!

It is quite a predictable performance had it happened but there would have been no backlash whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                          2) Have Janet as the special performer at the end and get a proper performance of "Rock Your Body" - Janet getting back the respect and recognition thru him after all the years that she was shut out of the mainstream due to this incident will make the urban fans 'appreciate' him at least
                          Janet would have never agreed to do this! Never!

Comment

• [youtube:3tmjdzdg]26GaanEOJ1I[/youtube:3tmjdzdg]
                            Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by SCHoli
                              Originally posted by GetBack
                              Janet would have never agreed to do this! Never!
                              Janet barely tweets or sends messages or updates about her personal life and music but she was more than eager to dispel a rumor about Justin.

Comment

• Justin received the Contemporary Icon Award at this year‘s 50th annual Songwriters Hall of Fame ceremony. The only previous recipient of that particular award was Lady Gaga in 2015.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Apparently he doesn't believe in vaccines
                                  Forever Young

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• he got worse with time urgh
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• Only Man of the Woods was his bad album, other than that, he had a solid run from 2002-2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                          Only Man of the Woods was his bad album, other than that, he had a solid run from 2002-2016.
                                          Part 2 was terrible too
                                          Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                            Only Man of the Woods was his bad album, other than that, he had a solid run from 2002-2016.
                                            MOTW and FS/LS are his best works. I didn’t mind 20/20 but the songs are just too long.

Ranking:

1. Man of The Woods
                                            2. FutureSex/LoveSounds
                                            3. 20/20 Part 1
                                            4. 20/20 Part 2
                                            5. Justified
                                            M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                              MOTW and FS/LS are his best works. I didn’t mind 20/20 but the songs are just too long.

Ranking:

1. Man of The Woods
                                              2. FutureSex/LoveSounds
                                              3. 20/20 Part 1
                                              4. 20/20 Part 2
                                              5. Justified
                                              and i oop
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Sooooooooooooooooo he's going back to R&B?

Comment

• He needs to go back to Tennessee and stay there.
                                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X