Justin Timberlake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.
    When will he make a comeback? We need him. Most male singers right now are pretty generic, except Usher and Bruno. Come on, Justin, you want to be Michael Jackson? releasing a new album in every 5 years?
    You can focus on both movie and music career!

Comment

FINALLY
      http://www.billboard.com/news/justin-ti ... 1592.story

Could Justin Timberlake's hiatus from music finally be coming to an end?

The singer-turned-actor hinted as much at the Oscars on Sunday night (Feb. 27), telling E! Online, "I think I may spend some time in the studio this summer."

Timberlake, who hasn't released an album since 2006's "FutureSex / Love Sounds," was in attendance to present an award and support "The Social Network," which won three Oscars and features the star in the role of Napster co-founder Sean Parker.

Timberlake currently has three films on the dock -- "Friends with Benefits," "Bad Teacher" and "Now" -- but says he's been out of work as an actor since wrapping those projects, suggesting that he may have time to get back to making music. "I'm unemployed right now," Timberlake joked. "I haven't been hired for anything so I may hire myself to write some music...It's right around the corner."

While Timberlake hasn't released an album in four years, he's still been active as a collaborator, most notably on Madonna's "4 Minutes" from 2008, T.I.'s "Dead and Gone" and Ciara's "Love Sex Magic," from 2009, and last year's "Winner," by Jamie Foxx. Most recently, Drake said that he's been in talks to cut a song with Timberlake. "Me and Justin Timberlake will probably have a song soon," he explained. "I'm really excited about that, cause I've wanted to work with Justin for a long time."

Comment

I'd love him and Drake to team up! That would be incredible! I watched his FS/LS live dvd today its so amazing. He's such a good performer. I hope we get something kind of soon. I still think it will be over a year's wait though. :evil:
        CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

DRAKE + JUSTIN: I WOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

YESSSSSSS! But hopefully it won't be another 'Moment 4 Life', 'Fall For Your Type', 'Up All Night' etc. I need a Dance/R&B banger!

Comment

One question that came to my mind...
              When Michael Jackson was still alive, Justin Timberlake was considered as the Prince Of Pop.
              Now that MJ died (RIP), Justin seems to be the living King Of Pop (with MJ the King of Pop of our hearts ) or did I forget one who should take this position?
              Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                One question that came to my mind...
                When Michael Jackson was still alive, Justin Timberlake was considered as the Prince Of Pop.
                Now that MJ died (RIP), Justin seems to be the living King Of Pop (with MJ the King of Pop of our hearts ) or did I forget one who should take this position?
                The throne shall remain empty until someone worthy shows up.

I think Usher is closer to the title than Justin, especially since JT took huge ass vacation from releasing music. But comparing any present male pop star to MJ is like comparing ant to anteater.
                Crazy In Love [2003], Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) [2008], Schoolin' Life [2011]
                Nobody does oh-oh like Beyoncé

Comment

MJ is the King of Pop FOREVER.

Comment

Been listening to his two album alot lately, and I think I have become obsessed with the albums and "What Goes Around... Comes Around" & "Cry Me a River".

Comment

Justin is better tahn Usher imo
                      I hope he won't try dance electropop like Usher just to get more hits :-?

Comment

Originally posted by leoapp
                        I hope he won't try dance electropop like Usher just to get more hits :-?
                        He already did with 'Sexy Back', 'Love Stoned' and some tracks from FutureSex/LoveSounds.

Comment

I finally bought FS/LS recently after meaning to forever!

It's a much better album then Justified though. Justified I actually think is really boring! Cry Me A River is fantastic though, I wish that song was on FS/LS!

Summer Love is probably my fave song by him, it's certainly my most played by him. But What Goes Around... is epic too, especially the video. Ooh I also adore My Love too.

I don't think he's that good looking tbh :-? But I still love him lol
                          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Some of you might have already read about his and Mila Kunis' naked pics leaking.
                            I went through all the internet but couldn't find proper ones of them.
                            Could somebody give me a link please?
                            Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                              Some of you might have already read about his and Mila Kunis' naked pics leaking.
                              I went through all the internet but couldn't find proper ones of them.
                              Could somebody give me a link please?
                              From Friends with Benefits? Or... taken on their own? If so, I need to see this. YES EVERYONE I'M A PERVE!
                              What's the lord think of me, for being so f***ing weak?

Comment

No one's got a link :x ?

Say no to streaming!

Comment

tbh I still think those King, Queen, princess titles should stay in the past for the time of Elvis, MJ and Madonna, when records/CD's still sold etc.

The music industry is so different now, same as being a "star".

I personally dislike most of the music Elvis, MJ and Madonna made though.

Back to Justin, I seriously need some new stuff from him, hopefully he is featured on some tracks of Esmee Denters new album or Timbalands new album.

He is def. one of my fav. singers.

Comment

Words I Say is a track that's been floating around a little while, I'm assuming it's a demo for someone else.
                                    1 Sofi Tukker |2 SG Lewis |3 Groove Armada|4 Lady Gaga |5 pnau|

Comment

Any news on this guy? What's left of him? It's really a shame he doesn't put his name out there. He could be selling TONS of records as he is a hit machine!
                                      You ain't gotta break down,
                                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                        Any news on this guy? What's left of him? It's really a shame he doesn't put his name out there. He could be selling TONS of records as he is a hit machine!
                                        I was thinking of this today while walking in campus... If he's going to come up with a new image, new sound and some hot dance moves yeah he should come back. If that is not the case, he should leave those two awesome eras as we remember them

Comment

He's now engaged to Jessica Biel!

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                            He's now engaged to Jessica Biel!
                                            Cool, I don't know/care who she is but hopefully it inspires him to go back to the studio making new music.

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                                              hopefully it inspires him to go back to the studio making new music.
                                              +1

Comment

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/ne...jim-beanz.html
                                                Originally posted by Digital Spy
                                                Exclusive: Justin Timberlake working on "crazy" new album, says Jim Beanz
                                                Published Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 15:13 BST | By Lewis Corner

Justin Timberlake is back in the recording studio working on a new album.

US producer Jim Beanz - who has previously worked with Britney Spears and Katy Perry - told Digital Spy that the former 'N SYNC star is currently penning tracks with Timbaland and that he will be joining them later this year.

"When I get back to the States I'm going to be helping out on Shock Value 3 with Timbaland and the Justin Timberlake project," Beanz said.

"It's still in the early stages, but they have a lot of tracks. While I've been over here in the UK they've been working, so by the time I get back they'll have a whole load of ideas and I'm going to have to catch up!"

He added: "He has some crazy, crazy stuff."

Asked if Timberlake is feeling the pressure to top his critically and commercially acclaimed album FutureSex/LoveSounds, Beanz explained that it will not be a concern.

"There are certain artists who live in the moment and the reason why FutureSex/LoveSounds was so amazing is because he didn't try to top Justified," he said.

"There are certain artists who can get inside with great charisma and energy and make great music every time. So it's not really about topping the last record, it's more about topping music that comes on the radio.

"Everything is so similar that it's about topping that and doing something different, and that's what they are going for. He's going to kill it."

Jim Beanz is currently in the UK and has been working with a host of British talent including Little Mix, JLS and Dionne Bromfield.

Comment

omg!

Comment

About time!

Comment

I am so excited for this! I really hope that the new stuff with Timbaland is not going to sound similar to his earlier studio albums.

Comment

And after all his denial over a new album and now he's back It's about time!

Comment

Wow! Finally, I can't wait and I'm so happy that he will be back, he's one of the ones I miss the most!

Comment

FINALLY!
                                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Spring 2013 maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X