BoA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post
    After almost two years, she will be making her Korean comeback later this month:

Oh wow didn't realise it's almost been 2 years since Better.

Also did she make another Twitter account? Doesn't seem like she herself uses it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by minime View Post

Oh wow didn't realise it's almost been 2 years since Better.

Also did she make another Twitter account? Doesn't seem like she herself uses it though.
      I think the other one is her personal one and the one above is the one that SM created. It's similar to Taeyeon on IG(there's her personal one and then one SM created to share news, etc).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

I think the other one is her personal one and the one above is the one that SM created. It's similar to Taeyeon on IG(there's her personal one and then one SM created to share news, etc).
        Oh that makes sense. No wonder they tweet about her Japanese releases in English and Korean lol

Comment

• Her third Korean mini album/EP, Forgive Me is now out:

And here's the MV for the title track:

Comment

• Is that really the cover? Oh god I hate it lol.
            I'll give this a listen tonight.

Comment

• Forgive Me is so angry lol it also reminds me of Eat You Up a bit but not as good. Still I'm enjoying it.

As for the rest of the EP, I really like Sketch and in particular Breathe! What a song.

Comment

• Originally posted by minime View Post
                Forgive Me is so angry lol it also reminds me of Eat You Up a bit but not as good. Still I'm enjoying it.

As for the rest of the EP, I really like Sketch and in particular Breathe! What a song.
                Yeah, I love "Breathe" too, I wish that was the lead single.

Comment

• So, BoA hosts this new show called KPOP JAMM and it's similar to other music shows like M Countdown or Inkiygayo where they have performances from musical artists. However, it's a little bit different because they have artists doing covers and other stuff that's not tied to their comebacks. Anyway, BoA had like a mini concert and she performed the following songs:

"Forgive Me"

"Only One"

"Garden In The Air"

"Better"

And it was live and she sounds great.

Comment

Working...
                  X