No announcement yet.

Shakira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shakira’s new remix of Tutu with Camilo and Pedro Capσ is available to listen to NOW! https://smarturl.it/TutuRemix

Spotify:
    Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
    Records & Awards
    Latin Legend - Global superstar
    SHAKIRA.

Comment

• Tutu Remix (Audio) YouTube
      Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
      Records & Awards
      SHAKIRA.

Comment

• I like it!

Comment

• For first time in over 2 years Shak will be performing in a televised event! (Davis Cup Finals closing Ceremony on Nov 24!)

Records & Awards
          SHAKIRA.

Comment

• I need new music and her actually doing some promo for it.
            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• 'Chantaje' is the promo-single for "Shakira In Concert: El Dorado World Tour" live album set to be released next week

Records & Awards
              SHAKIRA.

Comment

• Will it only be a digital release?

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

• The worldwide cinema screenings of #ShakiraFilm are TOMORROW!
                  Find your local screening & book tickets (limited availability!) at https://shakira.film now.

Records & Awards
                  SHAKIRA.

Comment

• No DVD release for this announced so far? Only the digital album?

Comment

• 18 years of "Laundry Service".

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        18 years of "Laundry Service".

Omg of my favourites
                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Omg of my favourites

Comment

Such a great album! Still sounds fresh!
                            Records & Awards
                            SHAKIRA.

Comment

• Haven't listened to this one in years! Absolutely loved it back then but when I found out about "Donde estan los ladrones" that album stole the spotlight for me.
                              "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                              https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                              "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Watch Shakira's incredible performance at the 2019 Davis Cup Finals Closing Ceremony in Madrid on 24 November. It includes She Wolf, Tutu (Remix) and La La La:

Records & Awards
                                SHAKIRA.

Comment

• She looks incredible with this darker blonde / brown.
                                  But she better step it up for the Superbowl.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She looks incredible with this darker blonde / brown.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                      She looks incredible with this darker blonde / brown.
                                      This is already a "step up" from her performances. Keep in mind this was her 1st televised performance in over 2 years and the first live performance with back up dancers in like 5 years.

She's not the kind of performers with all the pop gimmicks yet she did it great!
                                      Records & Awards
                                      SHAKIRA.

Comment

• What the hell is 'Tutu'? Never heard of it.
                                        "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                        "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• The 50 Best Latin Albums of the Decade: Staff List

Shakira, Sale el Sol (2010)

Long before pop/urban collabs were the norm, Shakira tested the waters with songs like “Loca” (feat. El Cata) and “Gordita” (feat. Calle 13). But Sale el Sol was also beautifully evocative in songs like its title track. With few female acts around her in the mainstream at the time, Shakira showed that gender did not define success in any genre. -- LEILA COBO
                                          https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...s-2010s-top-50
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I need new music. It's sad that she's not in the public eye for so long, she's not performing live on tv shows, awards shows and YET she's streaming power still. Ageism is not her problem. Latin audience is rlly supportive.

I rlly hope she won't be overshadowed w J.LO. Cuz now it seems like it's Superbowl halftime show Jennifer Lopez, and Shakira as guest…

I rlly hope she delivers and be herself on the show. She's not artist who needs back up dancers, crazy choreos, and I must say while Shakira is much better artist for me than J.Lo when it comes to visuals J.Lo easily wins. I don't like Shakira tours at all.

On the other side, I can understand Shakira, she's living the best of her life, she's mother first and wife, and she's enjoying family time in Barcelona, and still manages to be one of the most streaming artist, and her views on YT are crazy still.

I remember Don't Bother views recently, what even happened w that? That was brilliant. And such an underrated song
                                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Don't bother is one of my favourite Shakira songs and videos!

Comment

• Shakira's new single "Me Gusta" (with Anuel AA)

Records & Awards
                                                SHAKIRA.

Comment

• Pitchfork reviewed Laundry Service today.

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums...undry-service/

7.6/10

I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Happy Birthday!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X