Sia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/showcase/cli ... /justadded

- Single is potentially out in March and album is potentially out in May.
    - Album will be half pop and half indie.
    - Greg Kurstin is exec producing the whole album
    - Elastic Heart will be on the album
    - She's not going to be touring or doing promotion for the album
    - Alicia Keys rejected Titanium so David Guetta got Mary J Blige on it but then decided to keep Sia's demo vocals
    - Elastic Heart was sent to Katy Perry and she rejected it

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
      1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

Can't wait!!! And I bet that she'll sell better than a lot of stars even without promo.
        last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by mrlemonade
          Can't wait!!! And I bet that she'll sell better than a lot of stars even without promo.
          Yes, I think the same way. Let's hope she smashes.

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/showcase/clips/justadded#/clips/p01lsqwy/in/justadded/justadded

- Single is potentially out in March and album is potentially out in May.
            - Album will be half pop and half indie.
            - Elastic Heart will be on the album
            - Alicia Keys rejected Titanium so David Guetta got Mary J Blige on it but then decided to keep Sia's demo vocals
            - Elastic Heart was sent to Katy Perry and she rejected it
            Yes!
            Yes!
            Why? Hope it's a bonus track.
            Very interesting!
            Really? But Sia didn't wrote it?

Comment

She put this little teaser on Facebook. Can't wait! I hope it's the album release, but I doubt it, it'll most likely be a single.
              I hope she gives us some info on the album though. I'm sooo excited for this!!!
              last.fm

Comment

Finally!
                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Looking forward to the single!

I hope the version of Elastic Heart is the solo one before she had to add someone to it who was on a certain label.

Comment

I haven't heard such an emotionally charged single in quite some time. A+ for this effort by Sia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

Damn woman.... "Chandelier" is a clear cut masterpiece.

Comment

"Chandelier" is the best song of the year in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian25
                        "Chandelier" is the best song of the year in my opinion.
                        yup.

at the moment it is way up there with "pretty hurts".

CLASSIC.

Comment

I just want to remind everyone (or introduce to those who haven't heard it) of this amazing cover of Gimme More.

Absolutely stunning and haunting. Really brings out the despair and depression of the song, especially it being released during the difficult times of Britney's life and career, but masked by the numbing club beats and sexy video.

Shows how production + delivery can change and bring a new perspective to even the most seemingly generic lyrics.
                          last.fm

Comment

Nope. She promoted Chandelier on Ellen and a video is promo in my books

Comment

Originally posted by mrlemonade
                              I just want to remind everyone (or introduce to those who haven't heard it) of this amazing cover of Gimme More.

Absolutely stunning and haunting. Really brings out the despair and depression of the song, especially it being released during the difficult times of Britney's life and career, but masked by the numbing club beats and sexy video.

Shows how production + delivery can change and bring a new perspective to even the most seemingly generic lyrics.

The voice is making this so intimate and fragile.
                              Damn never thought that you can turn such a song (like britney's Gimme Gimme More) into this.

Comment

Chandelier is an effing masterpiece.
                                Raw emotion...
                                Her live performance at Ellen gives me EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                  Chandelier is an effing masterpiece.
                                  Raw emotion...
                                  Her live performance at Ellen gives me EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILTZ8qZbNK0

perfection

Comment

Chandelier is bulleting towards the top of the charts in a lot of places.

#perfect
                                    #grammy

Comment

The whole album is flawless!!! I'm in love with "Chandelier" since day 1!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian25
                                        The whole album is flawless!!! I'm in love with "Chandelier" since day 1!!!

Going to buy the album this weekend.

Comment

Big girls cry and Cellophane stand out as my least fave tracks on the album.
                                          Fire meet gasoline should be the next single!

It's a pretty enjoyable and entertaining album!

Dunno if anybody's posted her live Chandelier performance at the Howard Stern Show!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kFMCUfQS4g

Perfection!!!!
                                          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

I'm trying to refrain myself from listening to the whole album until release say but its hard DX I listened to everything officiall released so far plus Free the Animal and Dressed in black. I love these two Ugh so hard :'( Also I preordered her album so I'm going to get a signed copy <3

Comment

Couldn't help but listen to the leak. This album is incredible! I will definitely be buying a copy!

Comment

Bought the signed preorder copy, this album is my fave of the year

Comment

Perfect summer album. Can't get enough!

Comment

I just heard her Howard Stern interview, what a joy to listen to. I wish they had gone on and on, I could have listened all day long. Great interview and great album!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X