Fergie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [youtube:kw7b6i9h]luIc8IYms5M[/youtube:kw7b6i9h]

I need Fergie to serve this on a live performance soon enough and show people that National Anthem thing was just that

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
      There's something wrong with her, it started when she suddenly started promoting Double Dutchess last year, and then, the break-up, etc. I feel like she wanted to get busier (she's not only performing here and there but she is also hosting now) just to move on from Josh Duhamel, but it is making things worse. :-? :-?
      No wonder Josh has left her. Imagine the screams she yelled at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild
        Originally posted by GetBack
        There's something wrong with her, it started when she suddenly started promoting Double Dutchess last year, and then, the break-up, etc. I feel like she wanted to get busier (she's not only performing here and there but she is also hosting now) just to move on from Josh Duhamel, but it is making things worse. :-? :-?
        No wonder Josh has left her. Imagine the screams she yelled at him.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Watching this masterpiece National anthem performance, Dr.Dre, Skylar Grey, Eminem's song suddenly has crossed my mind:' I need a doctor, call me a doctor, I need a doctor, doctor to bring me back to life'
          https://youtu.be/WonWovud9Cg?t=2m30s
          https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
          https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Does anyone have any information on what Fergie will do as profession now that she left the BEP earlier this year and obviously is not in demand as solo artist anymore? Will she quit the music business? Acting? Politics?
            ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician
              Does anyone have any information on what Fergie will do as profession now that she left the BEP earlier this year and obviously is not in demand as solo artist anymore? Will she quit the music business? Acting? Politics?
              Probably still be a singer and do some jobs on the side. I mean even though she is not that much in demand anymore, her overall career is far from over. And who knows maybe she returns to BEP in the future, not BEP or Fergie has ever stated she left permanently. Fergie left to do her own thing and still does, probably still records music and since she has her own imprint, she has the oppertunity to release music more frequently if she wanted to.

Also she didn't left BEP earlier this year, she basically has left them ever since LA Love, celebrated Where Is The Love? but wasn't present for any events the guys did or completely new recordings ever since 2014

Comment

• Re: Fergie

I hope she will release another album/new music in the near future.
                I think her last album was quite nice. Super underrated :(
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                  I hope she will release another album/new music in the near future.
                  I think her last album was quite nice. Super underrated :(
                  Agreed

Comment

• Re: Fergie

Double Dutchess, while an utter commercial flop, was a strong followup to the Dutchess saga imo...
                    If she comes back around for album three I'm here for her making a new concept behind it and letting the Dutchess saga be over

Comment

• Are there any news on new music from her?
                      Welcome to the underworld
                      Where the love's at first sight
                      The kind that we like
                      Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

Working...
                      X