Originally posted by Star
    I miss her

Comment

Been listening to her album a lot Lately

Comment

I'm Right Here>>>>>

Comment

I hope she's coming back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rx2Ny6Balg

Always Come Back To Your Love is my favorite song from her.
          Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

Samantha Mumba has been signed by a major (Warner-Chappell), and will apparently be releasing NEW music in the first quarter of 2019. She has been in the studio with MNEK!
            https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-ne ... 19__25170/

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
              Samantha Mumba has been signed by a major (Warner-Chappell), and will apparently be releasing NEW music in the first quarter of 2019. She has been in the studio with MNEK!
              https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-ne ... 19__25170/
              super stoked for new music this year! My favorite females of the 90's are all putting out new albums this year!! Sam, Louise, Claire and Emma!!!

Comment

Re: Samantha Mumba

It will be interesting to see how she's marketed. She definitely had talent but this can almost only work if she comes out as a new artist rather than a nostalgic retro one.
                1 Harry Styles |2 PNAU |3 Michael Gray|4 Jessie Frye |5 Jazmine Sullivan

Comment

Sam hopes to have a single out by March, early April at the latest
                  "I was hoping to have a date already," she told SHEmazing. "I have to have it within the next two weeks, because I want my first release to be latest end of March, early April. So we’re working on it. I’d love to have two singles out by the summer, and the album definitely will be later on in the year, but I’m on it.”

She's not quite sure on which song will act as the lead single
                  Sam explained to music podcast Popsessed: "They’re both quite different. I don’t know which one I should release first because that’s important. It sets the tone. Ideally I’d like to have both of them out by summer time.

Her new material is a call back to her original sound
                  "It’s pop/R&B," she continued to Popsessed. "I’m not trying to come back and be like 'I’m an alternative artist now'. I am who I am, it is what it is.

"I’m having a few songs mixed at the moment and some are still in demo form that I’ve to go back and lay final vocals for. I still need to write. I want to write a ton because I do not want any fillers on the album. I want every single song on the album to be a potential single."

Her song with MNEK "is a little bop"
                  Popsessed got the scoop once more on recording with the producer behind Dua Lipa and Little Mix hits: "So I’d done a song with MNEK in London in the summer. Loved that. I think he’ll be in LA again soon so I’m gonna do another song with him too. He was a joy to work with, he’s so talented. That one is a little bop. Not gonna lie.”

She's all about female empowerment with her comeback
                  “I’ve been really conscious not to really focus on men or relationship songs," she said to The Sun. "It’s more about how amazing we are as women and that’s the focus, that female empowerment. I don’t want it to all be about guys, there’s enough of that!”
                  https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-ne ... en__25393/

Comment

Loved her back then. Be interesting to see what she does not - her singles were solid.
                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

TBH even some of the stuff she released a couple of years ago was pretty good. Though they seem to be pretending this is her first material in 15 years.
                      1 Harry Styles |2 PNAU |3 Michael Gray|4 Jessie Frye |5 Jazmine Sullivan

Comment

Gotta Tell You still sounds fresh and Always Comeback To Your Love was always my jam?! Still love it to this day!!!
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                          Gotta Tell You still sounds fresh and Always Comeback To Your Love was always my jam?! Still love it to this day!!!
                          +Baby Come On Over (Video Edit) got and still gets me all fcked up!
                          Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Anyone know when she will be releasing the new music? I thought she said preorder the end of April but haven't seen anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymez428 View Post
                              Anyone know when she will be releasing the new music? I thought she said preorder the end of April but haven't seen anything yet.
                              Anyone...
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

We will never get a second album. Just face it
                                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                  We will never get a second album. Just face it
                                  It’s been almost 2 decades. I spot no lies

Comment

Unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

It’s been almost 2 decades. I spot no lies
                                      well....looks like we just might!

Comment

Yay, I have her debut (somewhere)
                                        jio CHARTS NOW: 19/1/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10543721

Comment

Working...
                                        X