Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lundpop
    Du Temps music video

Got to be her least innovative video and here I thought 'Bleu Noir' was boring
    lol...at least she's dancing in there! And it fits the song actually
    "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

Adore C'est une belle journée

Comment

New album coming later this year! And a new tour for next year as well! Stay tuned!

Comment

Yay !!

Comment

Oh yeah!!!

Hope she's working with her long-time collaborator too!
            "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

She is, I believe. The new album is rumored to see a release in Fall.

Comment

Released 10 years ago today! I think most agree that this is one of her greatest songs. I love the Alizée styled music stage.

Comment

So...is her next album coming out this year?

I really need noew music from her.

Listening to her last studio album right now...god i love this woman!

Comment

She will perform next year in Brussels!!!! Great for Belgian fans. I saw her in Brussels a few years ago. Her live DVD's are the ones I can watch over and over and over again. Je t'aime MYLENE!
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I bought her new BluRay (live concert). But the player wouldn't play it. :-?
                      Anyone else having problems with this?

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                        What country are you from? I'm from Australia and have a friend in France at the moment who bought it for me. I really hope it works!! :-?

Comment

Originally posted by GaGarazzi
                          Originally posted by RayRay
                          What country are you from? I'm from Australia and have a friend in France at the moment who bought it for me. I really hope it works!! :-?
                          I'm from the Netherlands but ordered it online from France. Luckily they will send a new copy and I won't have to pay extra. Hope it will arrive soon and that it will properly work this time.

Comment

So I got my new copy today. It doesn't work either! So frustrating! :( :( :( :(

Comment

It is working fine with me. Maybe it has something to do with the region codes? Which region does your BD-player play? I have a universal player (I unlocked it using software) so it doesn't matter which region the BD-DVD belongs to.
                              Dans ce convoi de larmes
                              Je te dédie ma mort
                              Et je saigne, saigne encore...

Comment

Originally posted by lundpop
                                It is working fine with me. Maybe it has something to do with the region codes? Which region does your BD-player play? I have a universal player (I unlocked it using software) so it doesn't matter which region the BD-DVD belongs to.
                                We have the same region as France. Besides, it says it's region free.

Comment

iTunes France

#1 Mylène Farmer & Sting - Stolen Car

Comment

Great to see Mylene back to top

Comment

So a new album is on the way?

Comment

Interstellaires (track), A Rebours and C'est Pas Moi leaked today - all are better than Stolen Car in my opinion.
                                        So excited for this album now!

Do you think she has enough fans on this site to launch a survivor in the games section?

Comment

I love her duet with Sting!

Comment

Great duet, great song, great video! [youtube:13sfoyri]HQkkmYIu95I[/youtube:13sfoyri]
                                            https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                            https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

I was really surprised she worked with Shaggy for her new single.

[youtube:3vgyktof]JXWJUxKxQUA[/youtube:3vgyktof]

Comment

Female Albums 2015 (Most sold ever in France)

01 Céline Dion – D’eux (1995) : 4 210 000
                                                02 Lara Fabian – Pure (1996) : 1 975 000
                                                03 Céline Dion – S’il Suffisait D’Aimer (1998) : 1 890 000
                                                04 Adele – 21 (2011) : 1 850 000
                                                05 Céline Dion – Let’s Talk About Love (1997) : 1 610 000
                                                06 Norah Jones – Come Away With Me (2002) : 1 590 000
                                                07 Mylène Farmer – Les Mots (2001) : 1 550 000
                                                08 Patricia Kaas – Mademoiselle Chante… (1988) : 1 490 000
                                                09 Hélène Ségara – Au Nom D’Une Femme (2000) : 1 470 000
                                                10 Mylène Farmer – Ainsi Soit Je… (1988) : 1 465 000
                                                11 Mylène Farmer – L’Autre… (1991) : 1 420 000
                                                12 Carla Bruni – Quelqu’un M’A Dit (2002) : 1 405 000
                                                13 Patricia Kaas – Je Te Dis Vous (1993) : 1 340 000
                                                14 Tracy Chapman – Tracy Chapman (1988) : 1 330 000
                                                15 Amy Winehouse – Back To Black (2006) : 1 300 000
                                                16 Mariah Carey – Music Box (1993) : 1 290 000
                                                17 Dido – No Angel (1999) : 1 250 000
                                                18 Mylène Farmer – Innamoramento (1999) : 1 140 000
                                                19 Isabelle Boulay – Mieux Qu’Ici-Bas (2000) : 1 125 000
                                                20 Zaz – Zaz (2010) : 1 100 000

Out of the 29 female albums that made it past 1 million sales, this is a surprise to absolutely no one to see Celine Dion dominating the ranking. Her album D’Eux turns into ridicule sales of all other albums with an over 2 to 1 lead over the runner up album. The Canadian superstar also features at #3, #5 and #26 with Falling Into You. If she dominates thanks to the magnitude of her success in mid-90s, Mylène Farmer has nothing to be ashamed of as she owns albums #7, #10, #11, #18 and #27 with Anamorphosée. Her five albums inside the ranking are a record among female artists. Her past rival Patricia Kaas has a very good showing too at #8, #13 and #24 with Scène De Vie. The only purely foreign artist with such results is Madonna that fails the Top 20 but still has three million sellers in True Blue (#21), The Immaculate Collection (#23) and Ray Of Light (#28).

Comment

Any news on new music? I'm a new fan, discovered Mylene earlier this year so I'm excited to see an era play out

Comment

Originally posted by Jimshakes
                                                    Any news on new music? I'm a new fan, discovered Mylene earlier this year so I'm excited to see an era play out
                                                    How did you become a fan?

Comment

Totally random, I kept seeing that people who liked Madonna seemed to like Mylene...then after years of seeing Mylene pop up I thought I'd best see what she's about...started with Interstellaires and worked backwards - totally loved everything recent...need to delve into her early 90's and 80's stuff more now!

Comment

Totally random, I kept seeing that people who liked Madonna seemed to like Mylene...then after years of seeing Mylene pop up I thought I'd best see what she's about...started with Interstellaires and worked backwards - totally loved everything recent...need to delve into her early 90's and 80's stuff more now!
                                                        I've been a fan since 1991.
                                                        My favorite albums are L'autre and Innamoramento.

Comment

I definitely prefer Mylene's recent output but that's probably due to me only listening to it all now but I am working my way backwards through her catalogue. The album I play the most is Interstellaires & the recent greatest hits...

Comment

I definitely prefer Mylene's recent output but that's probably due to me only listening to it all now but I am working my way backwards through her catalogue. The album I play the most is Interstellaires & the recent greatest hits...
                                                            Did you check out the videos for L'ame-stram-gram, Desenchantée and Pourvue Qu'elles Soient Douces?

Comment

The first two are brilliant, haven't seen the other yet so will check that out soon I love both those songs by the way too...it's so exciting to discover someone like this who's so far into their career...so much to see and listen too lol

Comment

Working...
                                                              X