Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mylene Farmer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Checked it out and Libertine noticed that Mylene likes a long music video lol. I need to put a few hours aside to watch the others

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Jimshakes
      Checked it out and Libertine noticed that Mylene likes a long music video lol. I need to put a few hours aside to watch the others
      Her videos are like mini movies.
      Forget about MJ, when it comes to videos no one can beat Mylene.
      My Instagram... - Click here

      Comment


      • #63
        So the film Ghostland with Mylene in comes out soon and u can get tickets for the first screening with Mylene in attendance... Do we know it think she might do a soundtrack song?

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Jimshakes
          So the film Ghostland with Mylene in comes out soon and u can get tickets for the first screening with Mylene in attendance... Do we know it think she might do a soundtrack song?
          I hope she will.
          My Instagram... - Click here

          Comment


          • #65
            Can someone tell me if her albums Point de Suture and Bleu Noir are on Spotify? If so, could you also tell me the play counts for the tracks?
            I'm trying to compile her Spotify streams, but these two albums appear to be annoyingly blocked in my country. Thanks!

            Comment


            • #66
              I use Deezer and it's only Point which isn't there for me but that v annoying as I don't have it on any format yet...

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by GaGarazzi
                Can someone tell me if her albums Point de Suture and Bleu Noir are on Spotify? If so, could you also tell me the play counts for the tracks?
                I'm trying to compile her Spotify streams, but these two albums appear to be annoyingly blocked in my country. Thanks!
                They are on Spotify here. But I don't know how I can see how many times they have been played.
                My Instagram... - Click here

                Comment


                • #68
                  I just saw that her new song called Rolling Stone us on iTunes, dunno if it's just in France cause I'm android...dunno if its just a preorder either...

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Is her new single on Spotify in other countries? It's currently blocked in mine. It's a hard life being the only Mylène fan in Australia... :(

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by GaGarazzi
                      Is her new single on Spotify in other countries? It's currently blocked in mine. It's a hard life being the only Mylène fan in Australia... :(
                      I can see it when I go to her page on Spotify, but I cannot play it.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        It's on Deezer in the UK now, I'm listening to it along with the new Kylie one lol

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Jimshakes
                          I use Deezer and it's only Point which isn't there for me but that v annoying as I don't have it on any format yet...
                          That's terrible! Point de Suture is her best album! I wonder why it's that one which seems to be blocked on all non Francophone country streaming sites.

                          Rolling Stone is finally on Spotify! Time to get those streaming points!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            It's annoying but as I'm a new Mylene fan at least it tells me which album picture disc I should pick up first lol

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by GaGarazzi
                              Is her new single on Spotify in other countries? It's currently blocked in mine. It's a hard life being the only Mylène fan in Australia... :(
                              It's on Spotify now. This morning I just saw the picture.
                              After a few listens I have to say it's okay. Maybe it has to grow on me, but I'm not that excited.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by GaGarazzi
                                Can someone tell me if her albums Point de Suture and Bleu Noir are on Spotify? If so, could you also tell me the play counts for the tracks?
                                I'm trying to compile her Spotify streams, but these two albums appear to be annoyingly blocked in my country. Thanks!
                                Bleu Noir:
                                1. 754.947
                                2. 82.086
                                3. 275.752
                                4. 83.157
                                5. 75.928
                                6. 396.819
                                7. 72.050
                                8. 57.652
                                9. 62.589
                                10. 84.150
                                11. 42.720
                                12. 46.541

                                Point de Suture:
                                1. 87.877
                                2. 380.052
                                3. 56.846
                                4. 77.125
                                5. 45.437
                                6. 80.145
                                7. 54.791
                                8. 183.292
                                9. 345.102
                                10. 190.416
                                11. 26.114 (not available though)
                                My Instagram... - Click here

                                Comment


                                • #76
                                  ^^ Thank you

                                  Apparently the music video for her new single will be directed by a female. A first for her career since 1984

                                  Comment


                                  • #77
                                    Re: Mylene Farmer

                                    Can't wait for the video. Most of hers are amazing.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

                                    Comment


                                    • #78
                                      When will the new album be released?
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

                                      Comment


                                      • #79
                                        [youtube:150vuqqh]jpsmVEiBQNQ[/youtube:150vuqqh]

                                        Music video for 'Rolling Stone' is out now. Quite impressive with great visuals. She's looking amazing considering that she will be 57 is September.

                                        Comment


                                        • #80
                                          Re: Mylene Farmer

                                          Of course it's not bad, but it cannot compete with Mylene's best videos which are stunning and legendary.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

                                          Comment


                                          • #81
                                            Originally posted by Jimshakes
                                            It's annoying but as I'm a new Mylene fan at least it tells me which album picture disc I should pick up first lol
                                            I've always just bought the cd's and dvd's. How is your collection of picture discs going?
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

                                            Comment


                                            • #82
                                              For Mylene it's going very well...so far i have, oh wait...that was a dream... Zero when my Madonna memorabilia obsession slows down I may be able to chuck some money at starting my Mylene collection

                                              Comment


                                              • #83
                                                Originally posted by RayRay
                                                Of course it's not bad, but it cannot compete with Mylene's best videos which are stunning and legendary.
                                                nonetheless, it is good enough for me
                                                Waffles are checked cookies

                                                Comment


                                                • #84
                                                  I love Mylene Farmer!
                                                  Greatest French diva of all time!
                                                  my favorite songs is

                                                  California
                                                  XXL
                                                  Je Te Rends Ton Amour
                                                  Avant Que L'ombre
                                                  Si J'Avais Au Moins...
                                                  Desenchantee

                                                  [youtube:2jddmee3]jyZL3xcYcNU[/youtube:2jddmee3]
                                                  Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                                  My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                                  Forever and always!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #85
                                                    Re: Mylene Farmer

                                                    Désenchantée is the song that made me a fan.

                                                    It was her second hit here. The first was Pourvu Qu'elles Soient Douces, which got me interested, but Désenchantée sealed the deal.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #86
                                                      I find it hard to keep up to date with Mylene as I don't speak French (so I let the funky music do the talking...) - couldn't resist lol so please guys post any updates on here lol I'm looking forward to experiencing my first Mylene album release/era!

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #87
                                                        [youtube:24c9od48]3AoS_7u9eCU[/youtube:24c9od48]

                                                        I love the new single so much! Had to get used to the voice of LP though. Why was she chosen for this duet?

                                                        Any news on when the album will be released?
                                                        My Instagram... - Click here

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #88
                                                          I quite like LP's voice - a bit different prefer this to rolling stone!

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #89
                                                            Amazing album! Congrats Mylene



                                                            My favourite songs:
                                                            «Rolling Stone»
                                                            «Désobéissance»
                                                            «Histoires de fesses»
                                                            «Prière»
                                                            «Parler d'avenir»
                                                            «On a besoin d'y croire»
                                                            «Retenir l'eau»
                                                            Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                                            My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                                            Forever and always!

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #90


                                                              June 7 2019
                                                              June 8 2019
                                                              June 11 2019
                                                              June 12 2019
                                                              June 14 2019
                                                              June 15 2019
                                                              Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                                              My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                                              Forever and always!

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X