No announcement yet.

Mylene Farmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great duet, great song, great video! [youtube:13sfoyri]HQkkmYIu95I[/youtube:13sfoyri]
    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

I was really surprised she worked with Shaggy for her new single.

[youtube:3vgyktof]JXWJUxKxQUA[/youtube:3vgyktof]
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Female Albums 2015 (Most sold ever in France)

01 Céline Dion – D’eux (1995) : 4 210 000
        02 Lara Fabian – Pure (1996) : 1 975 000
        03 Céline Dion – S’il Suffisait D’Aimer (1998) : 1 890 000
        04 Adele – 21 (2011) : 1 850 000
        05 Céline Dion – Let’s Talk About Love (1997) : 1 610 000
        06 Norah Jones – Come Away With Me (2002) : 1 590 000
        07 Mylène Farmer – Les Mots (2001) : 1 550 000
        08 Patricia Kaas – Mademoiselle Chante… (1988) : 1 490 000
        09 Hélène Ségara – Au Nom D’Une Femme (2000) : 1 470 000
        10 Mylène Farmer – Ainsi Soit Je… (1988) : 1 465 000
        11 Mylène Farmer – L’Autre… (1991) : 1 420 000
        12 Carla Bruni – Quelqu’un M’A Dit (2002) : 1 405 000
        13 Patricia Kaas – Je Te Dis Vous (1993) : 1 340 000
        14 Tracy Chapman – Tracy Chapman (1988) : 1 330 000
        15 Amy Winehouse – Back To Black (2006) : 1 300 000
        16 Mariah Carey – Music Box (1993) : 1 290 000
        17 Dido – No Angel (1999) : 1 250 000
        18 Mylène Farmer – Innamoramento (1999) : 1 140 000
        19 Isabelle Boulay – Mieux Qu’Ici-Bas (2000) : 1 125 000
        20 Zaz – Zaz (2010) : 1 100 000

Out of the 29 female albums that made it past 1 million sales, this is a surprise to absolutely no one to see Celine Dion dominating the ranking. Her album D’Eux turns into ridicule sales of all other albums with an over 2 to 1 lead over the runner up album. The Canadian superstar also features at #3, #5 and #26 with Falling Into You. If she dominates thanks to the magnitude of her success in mid-90s, Mylène Farmer has nothing to be ashamed of as she owns albums #7, #10, #11, #18 and #27 with Anamorphosée. Her five albums inside the ranking are a record among female artists. Her past rival Patricia Kaas has a very good showing too at #8, #13 and #24 with Scène De Vie. The only purely foreign artist with such results is Madonna that fails the Top 20 but still has three million sellers in True Blue (#21), The Immaculate Collection (#23) and Ray Of Light (#28).

Comment

Any news on new music? I'm a new fan, discovered Mylene earlier this year so I'm excited to see an era play out

Comment

Originally posted by Jimshakes
            Any news on new music? I'm a new fan, discovered Mylene earlier this year so I'm excited to see an era play out
            How did you become a fan?

Comment

Totally random, I kept seeing that people who liked Madonna seemed to like Mylene...then after years of seeing Mylene pop up I thought I'd best see what she's about...started with Interstellaires and worked backwards - totally loved everything recent...need to delve into her early 90's and 80's stuff more now!

Comment

Totally random, I kept seeing that people who liked Madonna seemed to like Mylene...then after years of seeing Mylene pop up I thought I'd best see what she's about...started with Interstellaires and worked backwards - totally loved everything recent...need to delve into her early 90's and 80's stuff more now!
                I've been a fan since 1991.
                My favorite albums are L'autre and Innamoramento.

Comment

I definitely prefer Mylene's recent output but that's probably due to me only listening to it all now but I am working my way backwards through her catalogue. The album I play the most is Interstellaires & the recent greatest hits...

Comment

I definitely prefer Mylene's recent output but that's probably due to me only listening to it all now but I am working my way backwards through her catalogue. The album I play the most is Interstellaires & the recent greatest hits...
                    Did you check out the videos for L'ame-stram-gram, Desenchantée and Pourvue Qu'elles Soient Douces?

Comment

The first two are brilliant, haven't seen the other yet so will check that out soon I love both those songs by the way too...it's so exciting to discover someone like this who's so far into their career...so much to see and listen too lol

Comment

Checked it out and Libertine noticed that Mylene likes a long music video lol. I need to put a few hours aside to watch the others

Comment

Checked it out and Libertine noticed that Mylene likes a long music video lol. I need to put a few hours aside to watch the others
                          Her videos are like mini movies.
                          Forget about MJ, when it comes to videos no one can beat Mylene.

Comment

So the film Ghostland with Mylene in comes out soon and u can get tickets for the first screening with Mylene in attendance... Do we know it think she might do a soundtrack song?

Comment

So the film Ghostland with Mylene in comes out soon and u can get tickets for the first screening with Mylene in attendance... Do we know it think she might do a soundtrack song?
                              I hope she will.

Comment

Can someone tell me if her albums Point de Suture and Bleu Noir are on Spotify? If so, could you also tell me the play counts for the tracks?
                                I'm trying to compile her Spotify streams, but these two albums appear to be annoyingly blocked in my country. Thanks!

Comment

I use Deezer and it's only Point which isn't there for me but that v annoying as I don't have it on any format yet...

Comment

Originally posted by GaGarazzi
                                    Can someone tell me if her albums Point de Suture and Bleu Noir are on Spotify? If so, could you also tell me the play counts for the tracks?
                                    I'm trying to compile her Spotify streams, but these two albums appear to be annoyingly blocked in my country. Thanks!
                                    They are on Spotify here. But I don't know how I can see how many times they have been played.

Comment

I just saw that her new song called Rolling Stone us on iTunes, dunno if it's just in France cause I'm android...dunno if its just a preorder either...

Comment

Is her new single on Spotify in other countries? It's currently blocked in mine. It's a hard life being the only Mylène fan in Australia... :(

Comment

Is her new single on Spotify in other countries? It's currently blocked in mine. It's a hard life being the only Mylène fan in Australia... :(
                                          I can see it when I go to her page on Spotify, but I cannot play it.

Comment

It's on Deezer in the UK now, I'm listening to it along with the new Kylie one lol

Comment

I use Deezer and it's only Point which isn't there for me but that v annoying as I don't have it on any format yet...
                                              That's terrible! Point de Suture is her best album! I wonder why it's that one which seems to be blocked on all non Francophone country streaming sites.

Rolling Stone is finally on Spotify! Time to get those streaming points!

Comment

It's annoying but as I'm a new Mylene fan at least it tells me which album picture disc I should pick up first lol

Comment

It's on Spotify now. This morning I just saw the picture.
                                                  After a few listens I have to say it's okay. Maybe it has to grow on me, but I'm not that excited.

Comment

Bleu Noir:
                                                    1. 754.947
                                                    2. 82.086
                                                    3. 275.752
                                                    4. 83.157
                                                    5. 75.928
                                                    6. 396.819
                                                    7. 72.050
                                                    8. 57.652
                                                    9. 62.589
                                                    10. 84.150
                                                    11. 42.720
                                                    12. 46.541

Point de Suture:
                                                    1. 87.877
                                                    2. 380.052
                                                    3. 56.846
                                                    4. 77.125
                                                    5. 45.437
                                                    6. 80.145
                                                    7. 54.791
                                                    8. 183.292
                                                    9. 345.102
                                                    10. 190.416
                                                    11. 26.114 (not available though)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X