Kanye West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painful to watch tbh.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• He needs help. I hope Kim gets him into a mental health facility and they need to get him to end this campaign. He cried yesterday at the ralley for wanting to kill North as they debated to get an abortion first and for his father wanting to kill him with saying to his mother that she should get an abortion. His idea is to give 1million dollars to women pressuring them into keeping children.

Also attacking people:

Last edited by BeeBoy; Tue July 21, 2020, 10:39.
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Well at least it looks like Kim and her mother are trying to get help for him.
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• It's honestly sad seeing this tbh.
          See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
          See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
            Well at least it looks like Kim and her mother are trying to get help for him.
            Well now he said they are using their white privilege, calling their actions a representation of white supremacy, he apperantely hates Kris and accuses her of selling her children to the Playboy magazine. He called her Kris Jong-un, he says people are trying to do to him what they did to MJ. Therefore refuses to let Doctors help him.
            And also says Kim was trying to cheat on him or did so with Meek Mill and that he wants a divorce since a year.

I hope he soon realizes that he needs help. And i wouldn't be surprised if the divorce headline are starting to circulate any day now
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Does he even have the mental health to legally make decisions around divorce?

Also, why are these outbursts always happening around the time of new music dropping?

Comment

• Antics.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I read about a theory that he stops taking meds during releases and finishing albums so he isn't limited in his creativity.
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Am I right that he was diagnosed as having bipolar disorder?

The mania maybe does help with creativity but you would think that at this point there would be people around him to help with all this. Like, does he not have a manager? Label heads?

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                      Am I right that he was diagnosed as having bipolar disorder?

The mania maybe does help with creativity but you would think that at this point there would be people around him to help with all this. Like, does he not have a manager? Label heads?
                      Why would they help? Free publicity on a daily basis meaning more income for them.

Comment

• Kim Kardashian's statement

Comment

• Poor Kim. It must so difficult for her and the kids.
                          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• At this point all I read is a bunch of excuses. He is not only a danger to himself, but to society at this point. And stop calling him a genius already. He is not one.
                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I find that post to be a bit heartbreaking

Comment

• I totally feel for Kim because she’s been through the ringer with Kanye. The man is not a genius; the man is genuinely ill and needs help. Anyone else would’ve left him already and I’m sure Kim is barely holding on to her own sanity considering everything he’s put and continues to put her through.

He is ill. There is no hiding it and certainly is a great disservice to him for trying to put him on some pedestal.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Kanye is adamant his new album will drop this week, i dont think he took it well when Taylor Swift released Folklore last week.
                                      It is a sad situation, he doesnt believe in medical treatment for the bi-polarand Kim is trying her best.

Comment

• Those pictures are rather intrusive

Comment

• See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans

Comment

• See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans

Comment

• Check his twitter.
                                              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• lock him away for a few months and get him back on his meds already. tf

Comment

• You can tell Nick is embarrased listening to him

Comment

Working...
                                                  X