Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Justin bieber is performing in india in may .And the media of India is calling him The king of pop .and this is in hedlines even in my country Pakistan and this concert is gonna be biggest concert ever in india .even bigger than some local popstars .wow . the definition of most global act.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by popBop
      Justin bieber is performing in india in may .And the media of India is calling him The king of pop .and this is in hedlines even in my country Pakistan and this concert is gonna be biggest concert ever in india .even bigger than some local popstars .wow . the definition of most global act.
      That is awesome to know. Justin Bieber is big.
      Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

      Comment


      • Happy birthday Justin bieber

        Comment


        • Happy Birthday !
          Whitney Houston

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Purpose
            Happy birthday Justin bieber
            Who are you ?
            Whitney Houston

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nippian93
              Originally posted by Purpose
              Happy birthday Justin bieber
              Who are you ?
              I am purpose

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Purpose
                Originally posted by Nippian93
                Originally posted by Purpose
                Happy birthday Justin bieber
                Who are you ?
                I am purpose
                Ok
                Whitney Houston

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nippian93
                  Originally posted by Purpose
                  Originally posted by Nippian93
                  Originally posted by Purpose
                  Happy birthday Justin bieber
                  Who are you ?
                  I am purpose
                  Ok
                  No actually I am Justin( not Justin bieber.it's my real name) from Poland.and you?

                  Comment


                  • Whoaaaaa! A real Justin fan called Justin
                    Talk about fan dedication. Were you born a Justin?
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Guru
                      Whoaaaaa! A real Justin fan called Justin
                      Talk about fan dedication. Were you born a Justin?
                      No I was born as no named baby and my parents named me Justin.

                      Comment


                      • Ed Sheeran has revealed that the song he wrote for Justin Bieber, ‘Love Yourself’, was originally penned with Rihanna in mind.

                        Speaking to Howard Stern on SiriusXM on Tuesday (March 7), Sheeran said that the song included the line “Oh, baby you should go and **** yourself” instead of “…love yourself”.“Rihanna could get away with saying ‘you should go and f**k yourself,’ in my mind anyway,” Sheeran said.

                        He went on to explain how he never got round to showing the track to Rihanna and gave it to Bieber instead.

                        “It kind of came at a zeitgeist time for his career, where he had fallen out of grace with the public, and he had this comeback song that was quite grown up,” Sheeran added.
                        http://www.nme.com/news/music/ed-sheera ... dOhYVul.99
                        Whitney Houston

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Purpose
                          No actually I am Justin( not Justin bieber.it's my real name) from Poland.and you?
                          Nice to meet you Purpose. Im also a Belieber.
                          Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                            Originally posted by Purpose
                            No actually I am Justin( not Justin bieber.it's my real name) from Poland.and you?
                            Nice to meet you Purpose. Im also a Belieber.
                            Where r u from?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Purpose
                              Originally posted by Guru
                              Whoaaaaa! A real Justin fan called Justin
                              Talk about fan dedication. Were you born a Justin?
                              No I was born as no named baby and my parents named me Justin.
                              So I assume you also a fan of Blank Space
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Guru
                                Originally posted by Purpose
                                Originally posted by Guru
                                Whoaaaaa! A real Justin fan called Justin
                                Talk about fan dedication. Were you born a Justin?
                                No I was born as no named baby and my parents named me Justin.
                                So I assume you also a fan of Blank Space
                                What do you mean? Blank space Taylor Swift song?

                                Comment


                                • I am back .

                                  So @blankspace and @pheonixx are you ready for my answers?

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Purpose
                                    Happy birthday Justin bieber
                                    Hey welcome fellow belieber

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by popBop
                                      Originally posted by Purpose
                                      Happy birthday Justin bieber
                                      Hey welcome fellow belieber
                                      Thanks buddy so there are only there bieber fans? Me ,you and Ramalajr

                                      Comment


                                      • @biebz is a fan And also @invy who online occasionally.

                                        And @abi was fan of him back in 2009,10,11,12,13 not sure if he still a fan or not

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by popBop
                                          @biebz is a fan And also @invy who online occasionally.

                                          And @abi was fan of him back in 2009,10,11,12,13 not sure if he still a fan or not
                                          Hmm thanks for info

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Purpose
                                            Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                                            Originally posted by Purpose
                                            No actually I am Justin( not Justin bieber.it's my real name) from Poland.and you?
                                            Nice to meet you Purpose. Im also a Belieber.
                                            Where r u from?
                                            From the beautiful group of islands, the Philippines.
                                            Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                                              Originally posted by Purpose
                                              Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                                              Originally posted by Purpose
                                              No actually I am Justin( not Justin bieber.it's my real name) from Poland.and you?
                                              Nice to meet you Purpose. Im also a Belieber.
                                              Where r u from?
                                              From the beautiful group of islands, the Philippines.
                                              OK good. Are you boy?

                                              Comment


                                              • I am a man but I dont really tell my friends that i am a Belieber cos it kinda sounds hilarious. Lol. Just a few of them knew about it.

                                                Anyway, please keep on playing "sorry" music video. Our aim is to make it the first to reach 3 billion views in YouTube.
                                                Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                                                  I am a man but I dont really tell my friends that i am a Belieber cos it kinda sounds hilarious. Lol. Just a few of them knew about it.

                                                  Anyway, please keep on playing "sorry" music video. Our aim is to make it the first to reach 3 billion views in YouTube.
                                                  Are you straight man or gay?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • And you popbop what about you?

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X