Justin Bieber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Justin Bieber

Can't believe i'm saying this but i'm looking forward to his new album. Purpose really did its job.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• [tweet:3f2590g4]https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/939370127585357824[/tweet:3f2590g4]
      Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
        Can't believe i'm saying this but i'm looking forward to his new album. Purpose really did its job.
        Yes! It's one of the best albums this decade. Not a fan of the dude, generally, but that one album made me appreciate him as an artist. And yes, Purpose served its purpose.
        "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
        - Time

Comment

• Originally posted by dhenapie
          Originally posted by spiritboy
          Yes! It's one of the best albums this decade. Not a fan of the dude, generally, but that one album made me appreciate him as an artist. And yes, Purpose served its purpose.
          he can def deliver some bops!
          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• [tweet:176uc6ny]https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/944677124488728577[/tweet:176uc6ny]
            Whitney Houston

Comment

• Bieber Wayne what are you doing to your body?

Comment

Watch him add something to his right upper arm soon to complete the atrocity.
                Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• What is your favorite Christmas song by Justin?

I'll go for Mistletoe.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• [tweet:3u1wb6a0]https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/946487826354442240[/tweet:3u1wb6a0]
                    Whitney Houston

Comment

• Justin Bieber & Quavo Join 2018 NBA All-Star Celebrity Game Lineup
                      Whitney Houston

Comment

I think he'll release his new album later this year.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I think so too. Can't believe "Purpose" already came out nearly two and a half years ago!

But he made it right - disappearing from the public for a while. Will be interesting to see how he'll do on the charts & how the sound of his new songs will be like.

Comment

Yeah I think I read he worked with J Balvin and Skrillex again
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                              I wouldn't mind a collab with Whispering Queen
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin
                                I think news about that collab were from Sun or something so I wouldn't believe it or he is for 100th time can't say no to his friends/former collaborators - it's definitely not for his album lol

considering how long they've been together & the awful songs that they've recorded together that leaked but 0 push from Justin to actually release something I think deep down Justin knows the truth lol so he won't have her near his album, may be some backing vocals

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin
                                  Me too but some of the Beliebers would be unbearable! They already think Selena is just getting back with Justin to further her career, a collab would just give them ammunition
                                  *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Justin Bieber Exhibit Opens in Canadian Star's Hometown: See the Photos
                                    Whitney Houston

Comment

• [tweet:3muogia3]https://twitter.com/justinbieber/status/965265456641712128[/tweet:3muogia3]
                                      Whitney Houston

Comment

• [tweet:1rjqsvfl]https://twitter.com/musicnewsfact/status/972135443113193472[/tweet:1rjqsvfl]

Any news about some new music ?
                                        Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                          Watch him add something to his right upper arm soon to complete the atrocity.
                                          Or have some on his face to make him the new Lil Wayne. :-? :-? :-?

Comment

• IS JUSTIN BIEBER RELEASING A CHRISTIAN ALBUM?
                                            Whitney Houston

Comment

• [youtube:2ajwzelx]D4WO0mirjlQ[/youtube:2ajwzelx]
                                              *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• [tweet:2smmykcm]https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/982833506429652992[/tweet:2smmykcm]

Looks like not much has changed.
                                                Whitney Houston

Comment

• Wow! What a prick! Hope he fails :evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                                    Bieber Wayne what are you doing to your body?

Called it already!

See that 'Son of God'?! WOW.

These great people really are sons of God!

heeeheeeheee

Whatchu gon do bout it?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X