Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • His “Purpose” era had much more depth than this...

    Seems like a wasted effort.

    Comment


    • Justin looks horrible....

      Comment


      • I admit I had high hopes for his new era. But kicking off an era with a song like this, and an accompanying cringey music video doesn't look very promising tbh.
        "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
        - Time

        Comment


        • It’s the straight fault for making the mediocre collab singles he’s released over the last few years a success.

          And his hang gestures come off as so try hard though I think he’s been doing that for a while now.
          Cute video.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
            I hope Rihanna and Beyonce F up his era
            Edit: he’s doing it all on his own
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

            Comment


            • Terrible....the lyrics are the worst part
              As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

              Comment


              • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                Comment





                • The desperation...
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                  Comment


                  • He was on Ellen Show today and is it me or is he acting super weird there?
                    Cha Cha Instructor

                    Comment



                    • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                      Comment


                      • His denial with receipts was pretty solid. I pray that people aren't joking around with this as it will damage many victims of sexual assault.

                        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                        Comment


                        • He's teasing...

                          See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                          Comment


                          • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                            Comment


                            • abi, so I just checked and Bieber has the most monthly listeners on Spotify and his highest total is from Jakarta! I wouldn't have guessed Jakarta as the Belieber global capital.
                              Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                abi, so I just checked and Bieber has the most monthly listeners on Spotify and his highest total is from Jakarta! I wouldn't have guessed Jakarta as the Belieber global capital.
                                Well, almost every (basic) Pop guy's highest total is from Jakarta. It's very populated as a city.

                                "On the northwest coast of the world's most-populous island of Java, it is the centre of economy, culture and politics of Indonesia with a population of 10,770,487 in the city as of 2020. Although Jakarta only covers 699.5 square kilometres (270.1 sq mi), the smallest among any Indonesian provinces, its metropolitan area covers 6,392 square kilometres (2,468 sq mi), and is the world's second-most populous urban area after Tokyo..."

                                Just did a quick search on Spotify, Jakarta is also the #1 listeners for BTS, Shawn Mendes, Troye Sivan, Lauv, Zayn, One Direction, Bazzi & #2 for John Mayer, Daniel Caesar (surprising), Charlie Puth, Niall Horan, Jason Mraz, David Archuleta, etc. you name it. For Pop girls, it's #1 for Ariana, BLACKPINK, Anne Marie, and honestly idk else.

                                Let me tell you, Asia is very profitable for music concerts. Y'all just love to ignore us.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                  abi, so I just checked and Bieber has the most monthly listeners on Spotify and his highest total is from Jakarta! I wouldn't have guessed Jakarta as the Belieber global capital.
                                  How do you see that?
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                                    How do you see that?
                                    Go to the artist's page on Spotify on your computer, click the "ABOUT" tab then scroll down to the very bottom and you'll see the top 5 cities on the right side. I don't think it works on mobile though.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by abi View Post
                                      Well, almost every (basic) Pop guy's highest total is from Jakarta. It's very populated as a city.

                                      "On the northwest coast of the world's most-populous island of Java, it is the centre of economy, culture and politics of Indonesia with a population of 10,770,487 in the city as of 2020. Although Jakarta only covers 699.5 square kilometres (270.1 sq mi), the smallest among any Indonesian provinces, its metropolitan area covers 6,392 square kilometres (2,468 sq mi), and is the world's second-most populous urban area after Tokyo..."

                                      Just did a quick search on Spotify, Jakarta is also the #1 listeners for BTS, Shawn Mendes, Troye Sivan, Lauv, Zayn, One Direction, Bazzi & #2 for John Mayer, Daniel Caesar (surprising), Charlie Puth, Niall Horan, Jason Mraz, David Archuleta, etc. you name it. For Pop girls, it's #1 for Ariana, BLACKPINK, Anne Marie, and honestly idk else.

                                      Let me tell you, Asia is very profitable for music concerts. Y'all just love to ignore us.
                                      Oh, fun facts!

                                      Originally posted by abi View Post
                                      Go to the artist's page on Spotify on your computer, click the "ABOUT" tab then scroll down to the very bottom and you'll see the top 5 cities on the right side. I don't think it works on mobile though.
                                      I can confirm that it works on mobile, too.
                                      Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                        I can confirm that it works on mobile, too.
                                        Wait how? I couldn't find it on mine.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by abi View Post
                                          Wait how? I couldn't find it on mine.
                                          I search the artist, click on the artist's picture, and scroll to the bottom.
                                          Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

                                            I search the artist, click on the artist's picture, and scroll to the bottom.
                                            Doesn't work for me. Pretty sure it's just a discrimination against Android users.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by abi View Post
                                              Doesn't work for me. Pretty sure it's just a discrimination against Android users.
                                              I have an Android, too. Just for the sake of comparison:

                                              I type in "Justin Bieber" and get to his Spotify page.



                                              I click on his photo with the ugly tattoos and am led to this page.



                                              I scroll down to see the full list of his top 5 countries.

                                              Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

                                              Comment


                                              • JSparksFan Yup, doesn't work for me. Guess my phone is a flop.

                                                Here's how it looks like on mine:


                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                  JSparksFan Yup, doesn't work for me. Guess my phone is a flop.

                                                  Here's how it looks like on mine:

                                                  Hmm...that's interesting. And you have Spotify Premium, too?
                                                  Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • JSparksFan Yeah. Different updates I guess (?) but anyways...

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X