Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiritboy
    replied
    I really like Holy and Lonely and looking forward to his new single which is rumored to be released in January.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by abi View Post
    JSparksFan Yeah. Different updates I guess (?) but anyways...
    Yep, it was the updates. I updated to get my Spotify Unwrapped and now I can't see it.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Mine is the same abi and i use iphone so maybe it has to do with updating it regularly.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    JSparksFan Yeah. Different updates I guess (?) but anyways...

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    JSparksFan Yup, doesn't work for me. Guess my phone is a flop.

Here's how it looks like on mine:

Hmm...that's interesting. And you have Spotify Premium, too?

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    JSparksFan Yup, doesn't work for me. Guess my phone is a flop.

Here's how it looks like on mine:

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Doesn't work for me. Pretty sure it's just a discrimination against Android users.
    I have an Android, too. Just for the sake of comparison:

I type in "Justin Bieber" and get to his Spotify page.

I click on his photo with the ugly tattoos and am led to this page.

I scroll down to see the full list of his top 5 countries.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

I search the artist, click on the artist's picture, and scroll to the bottom.
    Doesn't work for me. Pretty sure it's just a discrimination against Android users.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Wait how? I couldn't find it on mine.
    I search the artist, click on the artist's picture, and scroll to the bottom.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    I can confirm that it works on mobile, too.
    Wait how? I couldn't find it on mine.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Well, almost every (basic) Pop guy's highest total is from Jakarta. It's very populated as a city.

"On the northwest coast of the world's most-populous island of Java, it is the centre of economy, culture and politics of Indonesia with a population of 10,770,487 in the city as of 2020. Although Jakarta only covers 699.5 square kilometres (270.1 sq mi), the smallest among any Indonesian provinces, its metropolitan area covers 6,392 square kilometres (2,468 sq mi), and is the world's second-most populous urban area after Tokyo..."

Just did a quick search on Spotify, Jakarta is also the #1 listeners for BTS, Shawn Mendes, Troye Sivan, Lauv, Zayn, One Direction, Bazzi & #2 for John Mayer, Daniel Caesar (surprising), Charlie Puth, Niall Horan, Jason Mraz, David Archuleta, etc. you name it. For Pop girls, it's #1 for Ariana, BLACKPINK, Anne Marie, and honestly idk else.

Let me tell you, Asia is very profitable for music concerts. Y'all just love to ignore us.
    Oh, fun facts!

Go to the artist's page on Spotify on your computer, click the "ABOUT" tab then scroll down to the very bottom and you'll see the top 5 cities on the right side. I don't think it works on mobile though.
    I can confirm that it works on mobile, too.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

How do you see that?
    Go to the artist's page on Spotify on your computer, click the "ABOUT" tab then scroll down to the very bottom and you'll see the top 5 cities on the right side. I don't think it works on mobile though.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    abi, so I just checked and Bieber has the most monthly listeners on Spotify and his highest total is from Jakarta! I wouldn't have guessed Jakarta as the Belieber global capital.
    How do you see that?

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    abi, so I just checked and Bieber has the most monthly listeners on Spotify and his highest total is from Jakarta! I wouldn't have guessed Jakarta as the Belieber global capital.
    Well, almost every (basic) Pop guy's highest total is from Jakarta. It's very populated as a city.

"On the northwest coast of the world's most-populous island of Java, it is the centre of economy, culture and politics of Indonesia with a population of 10,770,487 in the city as of 2020. Although Jakarta only covers 699.5 square kilometres (270.1 sq mi), the smallest among any Indonesian provinces, its metropolitan area covers 6,392 square kilometres (2,468 sq mi), and is the world's second-most populous urban area after Tokyo..."

Just did a quick search on Spotify, Jakarta is also the #1 listeners for BTS, Shawn Mendes, Troye Sivan, Lauv, Zayn, One Direction, Bazzi & #2 for John Mayer, Daniel Caesar (surprising), Charlie Puth, Niall Horan, Jason Mraz, David Archuleta, etc. you name it. For Pop girls, it's #1 for Ariana, BLACKPINK, Anne Marie, and honestly idk else.

Let me tell you, Asia is very profitable for music concerts. Y'all just love to ignore us.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    He's teasing...

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    His denial with receipts was pretty solid. I pray that people aren't joking around with this as it will damage many victims of sexual assault.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    He was on Ellen Show today and is it me or is he acting super weird there?

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

The desperation...

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frrr
    replied
    Terrible....the lyrics are the worst part

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
    I hope Rihanna and Beyonce F up his era
    Edit: he’s doing it all on his own

Leave a comment:

• Mpol
    replied
    It’s the straight fault for making the mediocre collab singles he’s released over the last few years a success.

And his hang gestures come off as so try hard though I think he’s been doing that for a while now.
    Cute video.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X