Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber

What do you think of him?
    I just think he is extremely cute, extrelemy gorgeous!
    Other than that, his music isn't that good hahahaha, he has a good voice though

He's so hot. He did a photoshoot topless too recently

http://x17online.com/celebrities/justin ... 012611.php
    Emeli | Taylor

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

WTF Mooriah?

Comment

Originally posted by therealestMC
          WTF Mooriah?
          Gorl I don't know what's wrong with me. He's not my usual type but them youngins are cute
          Emeli | Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Mooriah
            Originally posted by therealestMC
            WTF Mooriah?
            Gorl I don't know what's wrong with me. He's not my usual type but them youngins are cute
            Me 2, he's such a guilty pleasure

Comment

hes definately hot, he has a nice body aswell for only being 16
              CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

I feel so naughty when I say he's drop dead gorgeous.
                Follow

Comment

New Justin Bieber song has leaked. It's called "Won't Stop" and comes from sean Kingston's new mixtape

listen here: http://www.directlyrics.com/justin-bieb ... yrics.html

He does a little rapping
                  Visit www.directlyrics.com
                  Find there the latest music news, videoclips, lyrics, and much more

Comment

I love me some JB.

He's incredibly cute and just has that "it" thing that everyone is always going on about. He's got a decent voice and it's transitioning nicely to a more mature sound!

Did I mention he's adorable.
                    Originally posted by Bsquared
                    I hate to disagree with you @Dior because you are so handsome.

Comment

Two points:

* He's gorgeous,cute and talented. She looks 11 Y.0.,but he's 16

* I can't figure out why a lot of people use to insinuate he's gay

Comment

jpguy, I'm surprised at you!!

You got the Bieber Fever?!? Oh, Lord..... :(

I thought you go for chocolate and caramel boys...

Comment

I prefer his music to his looks. I'm not too sure about his voice now that it's broken but he used to sound really sweet.

Comment

Well, good to see he has a second career to fall back on in case the karaoke thing doesn't work out for him.

Comment

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/01/06/exclus ... dgy-album/

Exclusive: Justin Bieber Enlists Danja, Bangladesh for ‘Edgy’ Album

Justin Bieber is growing up before the public’s eyes. When not breaking young girls’ hearts by romancing pop starlet Selena Gomez, the 16-year-old heartthrob is working to mature his sound with his sophomore album. He’s recruited super-producers Danja and Bangladesh, as well as singer-songwriter Kevin Cossom (“Knock You Down”) to help him with the progression.

“Me and Danja did a joint for [the project] as well as me and Bangladesh. It’s definitely a more edgy vibe,” Cossom exclusively tells Rap-Up TV, while Danja adds, “What I’m creating for him I think is definitely a more mature sound. That’s where he’s headed now.”

In addition to the aforementioned hitmakers, the “Baby” singer is calling upon Drake, Chris Brown, and Kanye West. “Him and Kanye had a call today about a song they’re trying to work on together,” says Biebs’ manager Scooter Braun. “Kanye wants to produce a bunch of songs for the new album.”
                              Can't wait! That would be cool to hear Bieber singing in a Danja-produced song. Plus, I hope he does rap a little bit. Have y'all seen his rap to Busta's verse in 'Look At Me Now'? It's dope

Comment

Hey everybody!

Have you all noticed the similarities between Justin Bieber's, "Mistletoe," and Barry Southgate's "Don't You Think?" Check them out:

"Don't You Think?"
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOQOXlzV_lA

"Mistletoe"
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUjn3RpkcKY&ob=av2e

What do you think?
                                Thank you!

Comment

yeah tli! they were a lot the same. but "Don't you think?" of Barry Southgate is much better. the Mistletoe of Justin Beiber. and another thing is.. Barry Southgate's single came out first.
                                  ~annjhoy21

Comment

Honestly, I don't think they sound similar. I think the both of them are uniquely themselves and even if they sound familiar it's purely coincidental but I must say I am team Barry. =)

Comment

The songs sounds very similar... the rhythm and the chorus to be specific. I like them both but I am definitely a Barry Southgate fan. He is definitely a rising star. He has a promising future that seems to capitalize on not just his amazing songwriting skills but also his amazing singing talent. He is gifted, smooth and a soulful artist. He is worthy of all the success he's been given after his debut release this year.

I'm TeamBARRY! Who got Barry Fever?!!!

www.facebook.com/barrysouthgateofficial
                                      www.facebook.com/TeamBCSOfficial
                                      www.barrysouthgate.com

Comment

Justin Bieber covers "U Got It Bad" and "Because Of You" on iTV.

He sounds pretty good in "U Got It Bad".

By the way, I'm not sure if you some of you even have time to reply this , but what direction do you want Justin to take with his next album Believe?

Do you want him to stay making teen-Pop/R&B songs a.k.a. My World 3.0, or do you want him to take more R&B/Soul sounds just like Under The Mistletoe, or even mix it with more Rap/Hip-Hop influences as he's been rapping a lot lately?

I want him to take to a more R&B/Hip-Hop route though I definitely can see the Chris Brown comparison will be getting heavier.

Comment

New promo shot:

Comment

? Girls' Generation ?
                                            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO

Comment

He's getting sexier.
                                                Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

You guys see that last word? You don't have to feel like a pervert anymore.
                                                  Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X