• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor

Great performer
    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

https://www.plasticpop.co.uk/product...-bextor-bundle

really solid collection, sadly really expensive too!
      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Sophie raised over a million pounds for Children In Need this week by doing a 24 hour Kitchen Disco and dancing for 24 hours with loads of guests joining her throughout the day. She was so overwhelmed and teary at the end as her husband and kids joined her on stage. I love her.
        1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
          Sophie raised over a million pounds for Children In Need this week by doing a 24 hour Kitchen Disco and dancing for 24 hours with loads of guests joining her throughout the day. She was so overwhelmed and teary at the end as her husband and kids joined her on stage. I love her.
          I kept dipping in and out hoping she would actually be singing, but if she did I missed that part. She did amazingly well though and was back out on the road supporting Steps the very next day.
          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I kept dipping in and out hoping she would actually be singing, but if she did I missed that part. She did amazingly well though and was back out on the road supporting Steps the very next day.
            When I tuned on she was on a “mandatory break” they could have got one of the guests to cover for ten minutes rather than a blank screen

Comment

She got a big cheer in Leeds at Steps when she mentioned her efforts! She must be so bloody sick of these songs by now though

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                She got a big cheer in Leeds at Steps when she mentioned her efforts! She must be so bloody sick of these songs by now though
                I would have loved to go see her for the hundredth time if it wasn’t with Steps

Comment

Working...
                X