• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• My Favorite Christmas Melody

Starring Mưa, Rainbow Sun Francks
      Premieres Sunday, Dec. 5 at 8 p.m. ET

Once a promising singer-songwriter, Abby (Mưa) now finds herself writing uninspired jingles for commercials. As she heads home for the holidays, she’s enlisted by the local high school music teacher (Francks) to help save the school arts program. In the process, Abby rediscovers her voice and regains the confidence to go after her dreams and lets the possibility of love in too.
      Link

Comment

• Happy Birthday Ghetto Supastar

Comment

• Happy birthday Queen!!!

Recently I finally managed to listen to the official Liberation album that was put up a couple of years ago. It was nice listening to I Am with Charli Baltimore and Escape in HQ, even though I feel the latter didn't really fit with the album. Not that I minded however. I'll Still Be Around was cute too. Still hoping she puts the album worldwide and not US only via Spotify and Tidal.

Comment

• Originally posted by minime View Post
            Happy birthday Queen!!!

Recently I finally managed to listen to the official Liberation album that was put up a couple of years ago. It was nice listening to I Am with Charli Baltimore and Escape in HQ, even though I feel the latter didn't really fit with the album. Not that I minded however. I'll Still Be Around was cute too. Still hoping she puts the album worldwide and not US only via Spotify and Tidal.
            How were you able to listen to Liberation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlfreak View Post

How were you able to listen to Liberation?
              I downloaded it questionably to say the least lol. It was literally the only way I was able to unfortunately.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                X