Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by Gravity
    I just bought Fifth Harmony's new album.
    It feels so good to see her name in the credits :(
    Where the f did u buy it?
    Croatia Records shop
    Btw when I was going through CDs one guy asked for Dangerous Woman, but it was sold out
    Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
      Originally posted by theArmy
      Originally posted by Gravity
      I just bought Fifth Harmony's new album.
      It feels so good to see her name in the credits :(
      Where the f did u buy it?
      Croatia Records shop
      Btw when I was going through CDs one guy asked for Dangerous Woman, but it was sold out
      it wasn't me, I swear

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• I liked Tinashe because she reminded me of Wynter Gordon... But I'm not really feeling her anymore.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BITCHHHHHH IS COMMMINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
              I liked Tinashe because she reminded me of Wynter Gordon... But I'm not really feeling her anymore.
              The one who sang Dirty Talk?

Comment

• Originally posted by August4th
                Originally posted by DnBLover
                I liked Tinashe because she reminded me of Wynter Gordon... But I'm not really feeling her anymore.
                The one who sang Dirty Talk?
                Yep.
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• On set for Davido's 'How Long'' last Wednesday

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• this video will be the end of me

Comment

• [youtube:hy43qwfq]hv44srAsAo4[/youtube:hy43qwfq]
                        Whitney Houston

Comment

• Well, u've got my response in the other thread, but I'll leave it here aswell: just Spectacular

Comment

• Amazing video, not helping the song though, about to slip out of iTunes 500

Comment

• Originally posted by August4th
                              Amazing video, not helping the song though, about to slip out of iTunes 500
                              what?
                              the song was out of the top 1500 for weeks and the video helped it to re-enter the chart it's #484 currently

Comment

• Stop causing trouble August4th!!!
                                #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                  Originally posted by August4th
                                  Amazing video, not helping the song though, about to slip out of iTunes 500
                                  what?
                                  the song was out of the top 1500 for weeks and the video helped it to re-enter the chart it's #484 currently
                                  I know but I was kinda hoping for Top 200 at least. It deserves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                                    Stop causing trouble August4th!!!
                                    I thought I was in the 'Joyride Era' thread

Comment

• I don't know why I've never listened to any of her music before, but wow I am loving listening through her mixtapes, Aquarius, and new singles

Can someone get me up to speed with her situation? Why is she not happening at all especially with more commercial songs for this upcoming album? She literally does it all from producing to dancing to writing, I don't get how she isn't bigger

And that Superlove video is so much better than anything other current acts have brought all year, like what even?!

Comment

• Right now, based on talent, I think she can be the next big thing...if only her label and people behind the scenes knew what and how to do things properly. She has that look, can dance and yes, also sings well
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by tyguy723
                                          I don't know why I've never listened to any of her music before, but wow I am loving listening through her mixtapes, Aquarius, and new singles
                                          Did you pay money for them? If not, you answered your own question.

Comment

• Originally posted by intosoul
                                            Originally posted by tyguy723
                                            I don't know why I've never listened to any of her music before, but wow I am loving listening through her mixtapes, Aquarius, and new singles
                                            Did you pay money for them? If not, you answered your own question.
                                            I got Aquarius, Superlove & Player+Remixes on iTunes (the Niko the Kid Player remix is fire )

I would love to get Aquarius on vinyl, although I think if it ever was released on vinyl I've missed my chance

If the problem really is people not buying her material, maybe that is the aftereffect of gaining a fanbase from mixtapes for free & starting in an era where streaming is the dominant music consumption method :-?

Comment

• Her main problem currently is a too small core fanbase and plenty of us don't even buy her music legally + wrong and not enough promo THOUGH the latter is gettin better lately.

She should release another hot track with another brilliant video like Superlove 2-3 weeks before the album drops in October/November

Comment

• She just needs to do something that is her but a bigger sound. Like how the Weekend has done.

The problem is that she's had these dope mixtapes and Aquarius, but NONE of the singles she puts out reflect the sound.

So people that have been going up for her pre-aquarius are put off, and the general public doesn't know what sounds she going for. You would think she was gonna be the new ratchet bop queen after 2 On, and idk what people will think of her sound if Superlove takes off.

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• They look cute together.
                                                    Floped and localed

Comment

Working...
                                                    X