X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she's so dorky in private, I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
      Her main problem currently is a too small core fanbase and plenty of us don't even buy her music legally + wrong and not enough promo THOUGH the latter is gettin better lately.

She should release another hot track with another brilliant video like Superlove 2-3 weeks before the album drops in October/November
      I feel like the album won't drop until there is at least a moderately successful single, I hope I'm wrong though. :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by August4th
        Originally posted by theArmy
        Her main problem currently is a too small core fanbase and plenty of us don't even buy her music legally + wrong and not enough promo THOUGH the latter is gettin better lately.

She should release another hot track with another brilliant video like Superlove 2-3 weeks before the album drops in October/November
        I feel like the album won't drop until there is at least a moderately successful single, I hope I'm wrong though. :-?
        It's a very weird situation, but it\s also stupid because how many money do they wanna invest in this project? I mean she had various phases/sessions for this album, tons don't even make the cut, they have shot some musicvideos. Aslong as they gonna spend their coins on everything than promotion, there will only be losers in the end. I just want the album to get over this era, I am a point where I am almost certain this "era" is over once the album finally drops one day

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
          Originally posted by August4th
          Originally posted by theArmy

It's a very weird situation, but it\s also stupid because how many money do they wanna invest in this project? I mean she had various phases/sessions for this album, tons don't even make the cut, they have shot some musicvideos. Aslong as they gonna spend their coins on everything than promotion, there will only be losers in the end. I just want the album to get over this era, I am a point where I am almost certain this "era" is over once the album finally drops one day
          Yeah RCA will get to the point where they can't drag it out any longer and just want to drop the album. I won't expect any movement or singles after its release though

Comment

• When her management/RCA tries to get her on the VMAs, and she will appear at the 'Post-show' :-?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJlLPrJhBg_/

This was not what I hoped for, I guess it is better than nothing

Comment

• she was also filming America's Next TopModel yesterday, (but I'm not really sure where that info came from)

Comment

• She's performing for the 1st time ever on the iHeartRadio Festival on Sept. 24th, Daytime

http://news.iheart.com/features/2016-ih ... -15059075/

hopefully we'll get an album announcement by then and the pre-order :(

Comment

• Hopefully, she releases the album soon! She has a very likeable personality!

Comment

• TINASHE - SEX WITH ME (EXCLUSIVE REMIX)

You may not have realised you needed a Tinashe version of 'Sex With Me', but you do.

Comment

• the 'Exclusive' thing is a bit corny, but it's a cute remix

Comment

• Omg

Give me that goddamn unlucky album already

Comment

• Another single Y'all enjoying Company?

Comment

• Originally posted by August4th
                            Another single Y'all enjoying Company?
                            It's not a single atm, check the Urban section of ukmix

Comment

• [youtube:kwwkkfl1]9T57vz-6d4Y[/youtube:kwwkkfl1]

these ''FANS''

I would've cried, screamed and rolled on the floor the whole time in front of her

Comment

• ^
                                Mess at crying and screaming
                                T's vibe is pretty relaxed though, when I met her it was so laidback and she was so cute and down to earth that it was almost like meeting some friend you haven't seen in a while, rather than a meet and greet.

Comment

• Her label seeeriously needs to fix up and just put Joyride out already, I feel like T's real fans are the ones who listen to her based on her mixtapes/the good songs on Aquarius (Cold Sweat, Bet, How Many Times etc). Honestly I LOVE Tinashe but she's alienating me with her current output/Joyride era...

Party Favours? Dope beat, no staying power
                                  Player? Too generic, not terrible but not what her fans want to hear
                                  Superlove? It grows on you but it's not mainstream enough to earn her a no.1 and not cool enough for her hardcore fans

I kind of like Energy, Ride of Your Life & Company but they're not getting me excited about Joyride...

I really want her to go independent and just make whatever she feels like again, then we would actually be getting dope music but sadly she & her label are so desperate for mainstream success that they've lost who she is artistically... She hasn't produced anything herself in ages :(
                                  The parts of me the eye can't see, they're glowing underneath

Comment

• Originally posted by stereospread
                                    She hasn't produced anything herself in ages :(
                                    Wrong. She just hasn't RELEASED somethin she produced by herself since March 2015 / Amethyst.
                                    There's a batch of tracks she completely produced/at least co-produced on 'Joyride'.

She's still the main writer on all of her songs.

Comment

• I really hope they make it on to the album, she has such a great musical ear but its like her label aren't letting her show it anymore *sigh*
                                      The parts of me the eye can't see, they're glowing underneath

Comment

• New Tinie Tempah track coming up with our girl TINASHE!!!! YAASSS THE UK SMASH IS COMING!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                          New Tinie Tempah track coming up with our girl TINASHE!!!! YAASSS THE UK SMASH IS COMING!!
                                          Interesting....

Comment

• Poor Tinashe.
                                            Everybody and they momma is releasing their album in the upcoming weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by intosoul
                                              Poor Tinashe.
                                              Everybody and they momma is releasing their album in the upcoming weeks
                                              It won't even come this year :-?

Comment

• Yeah, the album ain't coming this year no more. January-February at earliest. I'm over it.

She's the opening act on Maroon 5's Tour in Spring

Her tour manager is THE ish

Comment

• This video

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTinash ... 67340304/#

I hate seeing all of her enthusiasm and energy being taken away by the day. When you watch her early interviews she was so upbeat despite the darkness in her music!

Comment

• ^^ this video almost made me cry! Uggghhh I hate her stupid label.
                                                    Floped and localed

Comment

Working...
                                                    X