• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abi View Post

bless
    Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
      Let's be honest NOTHING she releases will stick at this point.
      I mean what's an unofficial cover gonna do though realistically? It had a little buzz for a couple of days like it was supposed to.

And lets be honest who cares at this point? If you're a true fan of her...all you will want is some new tunes and for her to create the music she is meant to create.

Ugh. I miss her.
      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
        I mean what's an unofficial cover gonna do though realistically? It had a little buzz for a couple of days like it was supposed to.

And lets be honest who cares at this point? If you're a true fan of her...all you will want is some new tunes and for her to create the music she is meant to create.

Ugh. I miss her.
        She did have underground buzz for years though which IMO meant she would have 40k sales at least per album debut and could do festivals
        Forever Young

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Bring it and release another Aquarius pls. Stop chasing the mainstream success, that's all I want
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• This is interesting! I for sure thought she would head back to being indie. Good luck to her though. I think Normani is occupying the spot that she was trying to fill.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                Bring it and release another Aquarius pls. Stop chasing the mainstream success, that's all I want
                SAME.

Here's hoping she's just managed by them and not signed to their music label because no ma'am.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• Aquarius was amazing. Unfortunately, she's so dull and has zero personality to at least pull a Ciara kind of mainstream appeal.

Comment

• She has 100% more personality than Ciara.

I think she'll manage to make another great album, She should stay independent now and do what she wants to do, if she can afford it.
                        thank u, next

Comment

• I agree she has 0 personality.
                          She makes good music, but I can’t connect with her at all��

Comment

• I'm ready for new music. I'd love ne wmusic in the same veign of '2 On'. What a bop, still.
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Anyone who thinks Tinashe has no personality must’ve never watched an interview with her, she’s a complete cornball and I love it tbh.
                              late.

Comment

• Her best bet is to go indie and give her fans what they want. At this point I don't think she will have more mainstream success as a solo or lead artist. I think "2 On" was a fluke because it was the in sound at that time. She has the looks and talent to be the "it" girl but isn't connecting with the public. I still love Aquarius though!
                                This might be an unpopular opinion BUT I loved to hear something with her & FKA Twigs.
                                Last edited by dylonj; Tue October 1st, 2019, 13:26.

Comment

• she comes across as fake to me. I can't really tell why, but she doesn't come across as genuine when I see interviews with her.
                                  I like the music she has put out independently though
                                  Welcome to the underworld
                                  Where the love's at first sight
                                  The kind that we like
                                  Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                    Anyone who thinks Tinashe has no personality must’ve never watched an interview with her, she’s a complete cornball and I love it tbh.
                                    Exactly. Funny, energetic, lame, quirky, talented af. Not everyone does the most in interviews.

Anyway, I can't wait for this SongsForYou project that's coming soon apparently.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Comment

• I am excited/curious to see what she has to offer

Comment

• I have to say I forgot she existed ... she needs a proper push from her label with next project
                                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• It's sad to say but I lost all of my interest in her music tbh. I'll still check it out though, but I'm not having any anticipation.

Comment

• queen nashe just sang the national anthem at the bears game

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                                It's sad to say but I lost all of my interest in her music tbh. I'll still check it out though, but I'm not having any anticipation.
                                                Same here.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                                                    I have to say I forgot she existed ... she needs a proper push from her label with next project
                                                    She's currently not signed to a label. She left RCA earlier this year.

Comment

• 3 years of "Nightride".

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She’s so cute
                                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

Comment

• New song:

Comment

Working...
                                                              X