X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do like the photos
    Forever Young

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• auuw out girl is international
        Forever Young

Comment

• Literally the worst label
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• That damn RCA smdh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
              That damn RCA smdh.
              Okay but now that she is not with RCA. sis is not even doing much.

Drop a cover or something
              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                Okay but now that she is not with RCA. sis is not even doing much.

Drop a cover or something
                She tried that with No Guidance and look where we are...

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                  She tried that with No Guidance and look where we are...
                  trying once doesn't mean stop.

ask Kat Deluna
                  Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                    trying once doesn't mean stop.

ask Kat Deluna
                    Let's be honest NOTHING she releases will stick at this point.

Comment

• ..............................................................

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

..............................................................
                        bless
                        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                          Let's be honest NOTHING she releases will stick at this point.
                          I mean what's an unofficial cover gonna do though realistically? It had a little buzz for a couple of days like it was supposed to.

And lets be honest who cares at this point? If you're a true fan of her...all you will want is some new tunes and for her to create the music she is meant to create.

Ugh. I miss her.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                            I mean what's an unofficial cover gonna do though realistically? It had a little buzz for a couple of days like it was supposed to.

And lets be honest who cares at this point? If you're a true fan of her...all you will want is some new tunes and for her to create the music she is meant to create.

Ugh. I miss her.
                            She did have underground buzz for years though which IMO meant she would have 40k sales at least per album debut and could do festivals
                            Forever Young

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Bring it and release another Aquarius pls. Stop chasing the mainstream success, that's all I want
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• This is interesting! I for sure thought she would head back to being indie. Good luck to her though. I think Normani is occupying the spot that she was trying to fill.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                    Bring it and release another Aquarius pls. Stop chasing the mainstream success, that's all I want
                                    SAME.

Here's hoping she's just managed by them and not signed to their music label because no ma'am.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• Aquarius was amazing. Unfortunately, she's so dull and has zero personality to at least pull a Ciara kind of mainstream appeal.

Comment

• She has 100% more personality than Ciara.

I think she'll manage to make another great album, She should stay independent now and do what she wants to do, if she can afford it.
                                            thank u, next

Comment

• I agree she has 0 personality.
                                              She makes good music, but I can’t connect with her at all��

Comment

• I'm ready for new music. I'd love ne wmusic in the same veign of '2 On'. What a bop, still.
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Anyone who thinks Tinashe has no personality must’ve never watched an interview with her, she’s a complete cornball and I love it tbh.
                                                  late.

Comment

• Her best bet is to go indie and give her fans what they want. At this point I don't think she will have more mainstream success as a solo or lead artist. I think "2 On" was a fluke because it was the in sound at that time. She has the looks and talent to be the "it" girl but isn't connecting with the public. I still love Aquarius though!
                                                    This might be an unpopular opinion BUT I loved to hear something with her & FKA Twigs.
                                                    Last edited by dylonj; Tue October 1, 2019, 13:26.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X