No announcement yet.

Tinashe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she comes across as fake to me. I can't really tell why, but she doesn't come across as genuine when I see interviews with her.
    I like the music she has put out independently though
    Welcome to the underworld
    Where the love's at first sight
    The kind that we like
    Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
      Anyone who thinks Tinashe has no personality must’ve never watched an interview with her, she’s a complete cornball and I love it tbh.
      Exactly. Funny, energetic, lame, quirky, talented af. Not everyone does the most in interviews.

Anyway, I can't wait for this SongsForYou project that's coming soon apparently.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I am excited/curious to see what she has to offer

Comment

• I have to say I forgot she existed ... she needs a proper push from her label with next project
            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• It's sad to say but I lost all of my interest in her music tbh. I'll still check it out though, but I'm not having any anticipation.

Comment

• queen nashe just sang the national anthem at the bears game

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                  It's sad to say but I lost all of my interest in her music tbh. I'll still check it out though, but I'm not having any anticipation.
                  Same here.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                      I have to say I forgot she existed ... she needs a proper push from her label with next project
                      She's currently not signed to a label. She left RCA earlier this year.

Comment

• 3 years of "Nightride".

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She’s so cute
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• New song:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Happy Birthday!

Comment

Comment

• https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...genre-1034486/

Surprised this wasn't posted already. She gave an interview to the Rolling Stone that talks about her previous label issues, being boxed into one genre, being independent and the challenges that come with that.

Comment

Working...
                                            X