No announcement yet.

Tinashe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquarius was amazing. Unfortunately, she's so dull and has zero personality to at least pull a Ciara kind of mainstream appeal.

Comment

• She has 100% more personality than Ciara.

I think she'll manage to make another great album, She should stay independent now and do what she wants to do, if she can afford it.
      thank u, next

Comment

• I agree she has 0 personality.
        She makes good music, but I can’t connect with her at all��

Comment

• I'm ready for new music. I'd love ne wmusic in the same veign of '2 On'. What a bop, still.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Anyone who thinks Tinashe has no personality must’ve never watched an interview with her, she’s a complete cornball and I love it tbh.
            late.

Comment

• Her best bet is to go indie and give her fans what they want. At this point I don't think she will have more mainstream success as a solo or lead artist. I think "2 On" was a fluke because it was the in sound at that time. She has the looks and talent to be the "it" girl but isn't connecting with the public. I still love Aquarius though!
              This might be an unpopular opinion BUT I loved to hear something with her & FKA Twigs.
              Last edited by dylonj; Tue October 1st, 2019, 13:26.

Comment

• she comes across as fake to me. I can't really tell why, but she doesn't come across as genuine when I see interviews with her.
                I like the music she has put out independently though
                Welcome to the underworld
                Where the love's at first sight
                The kind that we like
                Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                  Anyone who thinks Tinashe has no personality must’ve never watched an interview with her, she’s a complete cornball and I love it tbh.
                  Exactly. Funny, energetic, lame, quirky, talented af. Not everyone does the most in interviews.

Anyway, I can't wait for this SongsForYou project that's coming soon apparently.
                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I am excited/curious to see what she has to offer

Comment

• I have to say I forgot she existed ... she needs a proper push from her label with next project
                        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• It's sad to say but I lost all of my interest in her music tbh. I'll still check it out though, but I'm not having any anticipation.

Comment

• queen nashe just sang the national anthem at the bears game

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                              It's sad to say but I lost all of my interest in her music tbh. I'll still check it out though, but I'm not having any anticipation.
                              Same here.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                                  I have to say I forgot she existed ... she needs a proper push from her label with next project
                                  She's currently not signed to a label. She left RCA earlier this year.

Comment

• 3 years of "Nightride".

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She’s so cute
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• New song:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Happy Birthday!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X