Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERIOD!
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• LEGEND! As Beyoncι once said: "Bow down b!tches!"
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• My updated Top 10 favorite Taylor Swift songs as of now

1. Begin Again
        2. Shake It Off
        3. Teardrops On My Guitar
        4. This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
        5. How You Get The Girl
        6. Gorgeous
        7. Last Kiss
        8. London Boy
        9. Look What You Made Me Do
        10. Enchanted

cd/vinyl collection instagram
        http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

• Wbk. Waiting for her haters to try to spin this again.

Comment

• Knowing them, they'll remain silent
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Knowing them, they'll remain silent

Comment

• I will never understand why Kim and Kanye have fans. Ok, if you're into Kanye's music I guess you can overlook what a douche he is - but what's Kim's redeeming quality? Glad those two got called out on their BS. I think this comes much too late, though. Most people probably don't care at this point. Still, good for Taylor.

Comment

• Ah good for her! And Scooter is Kanye's manager, so that adds up as well. She told the truth in her statement back then. And i also don't understand why Kim and Kanye have fans

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I would like to see it

Comment

• Taylor Swift has always been a talented, beautiful, intelligent and, most notably, extremely helpful and kind person. Of course, there will be people jealous about her success, but throughout her entire career, she has always stayed authentic and aware of her roots.
                        ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Omg so fake and manipulative and evil and disgusting

Jk Queen

Comment

• Saying it put her, her family and her fans through “4 years of hell” is a tad bit overdramatic, though, don’t you think?
                            See, reactions like that are exactly what drives people to get annoyed at her constant “victim mentality”. When the news came up I said good for her, glad Kimye got busted. But I couldn’t help rolling my eyes at that part of her statement.

I know you’re gonna complain about me “hating” on Taylor, but truth be told I don’t even care enough about her to hate her... I’m just trying to explain how her attitude comes across to people outside of her fan base. Just take the win with your chin up, flip the bird to Kimye if you feel like it and move on.

Comment

• "I didn’t lie I just didn’t tell you the whole truth".
                              I really wish Taylor would still be in her suing era rn

Taylor's publicist >>>>
                              Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue March 24th, 2020, 13:58.

Comment

• The tweets of the day:

I‘m living

Comment

• Oh wow... I wonder how long it will take for Kim to realize that the more she is trying to save face the more she is exposing herself to be in the wrong. What a joke.

Even though I cringed at her “4 years of hell” line, props to Taylor for addressing this once and moving on to more important topics.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                    Saying it put her, her family and her fans through “4 years of hell” is a tad bit overdramatic, though, don’t you think?
                                    See, reactions like that are exactly what drives people to get annoyed at her constant “victim mentality”. When the news came up I said good for her, glad Kimye got busted. But I couldn’t help rolling my eyes at that part of her statement.

I know you’re gonna complain about me “hating” on Taylor, but truth be told I don’t even care enough about her to hate her... I’m just trying to explain how her attitude comes across to people outside of her fan base. Just take the win with your chin up, flip the bird to Kimye if you feel like it and move on.
                                    I agree with this 100% That's what I struggle with as well. She is clearly right, she adressed this in a great way with directing her fans to donate though and KimYe are trash we been knew. Glad they got exposedT
                                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri March 27th, 2020, 16:59.

Comment

• Taylor is so exhausting man!
                                        Forever Young

Comment

• ^ You guys are exhausting.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yeah Taylors responses to things are usually fake, she loves the drama and Kim fans stand united. I'm not hating on Taylor but is Kim telling the truth on some parts of this drama??
                                            Last edited by Bazmedia; Thu March 26th, 2020, 17:15.

Comment

• Have you even heard the entire phone call? Kim was lying all along and leaked phone call proves that.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She keeps sending money to fans. Somebody should stop her that’s so sick, evil and twisted!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                  She keeps sending money to fans. Somebody should stop her that’s so sick, evil and twisted!!
                                                  In my opinion, people who claim she's fake are evil and twisted and they don't have an ounce of good in their hearts.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                    X