No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying it put her, her family and her fans through “4 years of hell” is a tad bit overdramatic, though, don’t you think?
    See, reactions like that are exactly what drives people to get annoyed at her constant “victim mentality”. When the news came up I said good for her, glad Kimye got busted. But I couldn’t help rolling my eyes at that part of her statement.

I know you’re gonna complain about me “hating” on Taylor, but truth be told I don’t even care enough about her to hate her... I’m just trying to explain how her attitude comes across to people outside of her fan base. Just take the win with your chin up, flip the bird to Kimye if you feel like it and move on.

Comment

• "I didn’t lie I just didn’t tell you the whole truth".
      I really wish Taylor would still be in her suing era rn

Taylor's publicist >>>>
      Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue March 24th, 2020, 13:58.
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The tweets of the day:

I‘m living
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Oh wow... I wonder how long it will take for Kim to realize that the more she is trying to save face the more she is exposing herself to be in the wrong. What a joke.

Even though I cringed at her “4 years of hell” line, props to Taylor for addressing this once and moving on to more important topics.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
            Saying it put her, her family and her fans through “4 years of hell” is a tad bit overdramatic, though, don’t you think?
            See, reactions like that are exactly what drives people to get annoyed at her constant “victim mentality”. When the news came up I said good for her, glad Kimye got busted. But I couldn’t help rolling my eyes at that part of her statement.

I know you’re gonna complain about me “hating” on Taylor, but truth be told I don’t even care enough about her to hate her... I’m just trying to explain how her attitude comes across to people outside of her fan base. Just take the win with your chin up, flip the bird to Kimye if you feel like it and move on.
            I agree with this 100% That's what I struggle with as well. She is clearly right, she adressed this in a great way with directing her fans to donate though and KimYe are trash we been knew. Glad they got exposedT
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri March 27th, 2020, 16:59.

Comment

• Taylor is so exhausting man!
                Forever Young

Comment

• ^ You guys are exhausting.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yeah Taylors responses to things are usually fake, she loves the drama and Kim fans stand united. I'm not hating on Taylor but is Kim telling the truth on some parts of this drama??
                    Last edited by Bazmedia; Thu March 26th, 2020, 17:15.

Comment

• Have you even heard the entire phone call? Kim was lying all along and leaked phone call proves that.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She keeps sending money to fans. Somebody should stop her that’s so sick, evil and twisted!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                          She keeps sending money to fans. Somebody should stop her that’s so sick, evil and twisted!!
                          In my opinion, people who claim she's fake are evil and twisted and they don't have an ounce of good in their hearts.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Is Taylor gullable does she think she can buy fans? Stop sending money to fans which is weird and give it to charity please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                                Is Taylor gullable does she think she can buy fans? Stop sending money to fans which is weird and give it to charity please.
                                You’re really getting on my last nerve. Say you don’t like her and don’t touch this topic. It’s that simple. There’s not one positive post from you in here. In fact there’s millions on posts from you about how she doesn’t deserve that award and this award, how something she did is fake or annoying, how bad her music is. She helps her fans and it’s still wrong in some way. I don’t see how anyone could complain about an artist sending multiple of their fans money because they are struggling in this pandemic. 0 brain cells.

Comment

• You can't say you dislike Taylor here, they call you a person who deserves Trump.
                                  (I hope some warning points were given for that comment btw, cause what the actual f*)
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• She's so vicious.
                                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed April 1st, 2020, 18:16.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                      You can't say you dislike Taylor here, they call you a person who deserves Trump.
                                      (I hope some warning points were given for that comment btw, cause what the actual f*)
                                      Warnings should also be given to trolls like you, why don't you stay away from Taylor threads if you dislike her so much?

And yes, reading your comments about Taylor is like reading Trump tweets about Democrats, always hateful. I don't think there's anything offensive about being compared to the President of the United States.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Warnings should also be given to trolls like you, why don't you stay away from Taylor threads if you dislike her so much?

And yes, reading your comments about Taylor is like reading Trump tweets about Democrats, always hateful. I don't think there's anything offensive about being compared to the President of the United States.
                                        Never even in my life have I experienced a dislike for a singer fused with politics. You are the first one. Congrats. Everyone who doesn't like Taylor Swift join Donald Trump because mister spiritboy says so.

I hope you realize how wrong and off the path you are. So many artists get flack on this board for so many reasons but somehow Taylor Swift must be cherished? Please.
                                        Grab a reality check.

I like her singles.
                                        "Lift up your head
                                        Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• QUEEN

Comment

• Thats just pure greed by Scooter and Big Machine..

Link to NME article below -
                                            https://www.nme.com/news/music/taylo...-music-2652748
                                            Last edited by Bazmedia; Fri April 24th, 2020, 09:53.

Comment

• All this stupid work for these live performances everyone can see on YouTube?
                                              Taylor Swift - Colbie Caillat - Carrie Underwood - Miranda Lambert

Comment

• I‘m screaming
                                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun May 3rd, 2020, 11:09.

Comment

• ^ They shouldve seen that one coming

Comment

• I've been addicted to Call It What You Want the last two days.
                                                    Too Much Music
                                                    Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                    Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                    Scotland Social League

Comment

Working...
                                                    X