No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 14 years of Taylor Swift!

If some of you still haven’t heard that album (you should though because it’s good) I recommend that you should at least listen to the masterpiece "The Outside":

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^ I love "The Outside". My favourite track from that album is probably "Mary's Song (Oh My My My)". "Our Song" is great, too. Such a solid debut.
          Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#1]

Comment

• 10 years ago today, Taylor released her entirely self-written third studio album "Speak Now".

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 4 nominations at the 2020 American Music Awards:

- Artist of the Year
              - Favorite Music Video ("cardigan")
              - Favorite Female Artist Pop/Rock
              - Favorite Album Pop/Rock ("Folklore")

Comment

Comment

• The legendary masterpiece "1989" came out 6 years ago today. THE most iconic pop album and era of the last decade.

It was the first Taylor album I ever bought. Everything about that era was perfect from the music, to the iconic music videos, its incredible success and the amazing tour.

Comment

Working...
                  X