No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Ugh... Mariah apple, Taylor Disney, etc. Sick of all these different platforms. Hopefully I watch it another way in the near future.
    Eudaimonia
    Last.fm
    Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
      ^Ugh... Mariah apple, Taylor Disney, etc. Sick of all these different platforms. Hopefully I watch it another way in the near future.
      Agreed. They should air it on TV (documentaries) or in cinemas (entertaining movies), so everyone gets to see them.
      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
      and everything you stand for?
      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• So happy for her!

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• Omg!!
                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I've enjoyed the Disney+ special so much. It's very well done, it's deep, raw and inspiring. Love the conversations a lot

Comment

Comment

Comment

• She's an angel
                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• New album tomorrow "Evermore"

Comment

• Happy Birthday to this legend!

Comment

• It's always hard to judge in retrospective, but do you think it was right to award 'Best New Artist' to Amy Winehouse instead of Taylor Swift? I mean, Amy Winehouse was at the peak of her career back then and released an album that's considered a modern classic. Ever since, Swift won AOTY twice, released an album entirely written by herself and her current album, 15 years deep into her career, stands at 80+/100 on Metacritics. Was it imagineable for her to eventually go there back in 2008?
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                It's always hard to judge in retrospective, but do you think it was right to award 'Best New Artist' to Amy Winehouse instead of Taylor Swift? I mean, Amy Winehouse was at the peak of her career back then and released an album that's considered a modern classic. Ever since, Swift won AOTY twice, released an album entirely written by herself and her current album, 15 years deep into her career, stands at 80+/100 on Metacritics. Was it imagineable for her to eventually go there back in 2008?
                                Both are extremely talented legends and they both deserved it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Taylor ranks at #25 on Forbes' list of the 100 highest-paid celebrities of 2020 with an income of $63.5 million. 7th highest paid musician and 2nd highest paid female artist.

Comment

Comment

• Pretty legendary if you ask me

Comment

• Taylor received 126.4 million likes on Instagram in 2020.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Best and Worst of 2020

Artist That Makes It Look Easy: Taylor Swift

Two albums, re-recording her first six albums and all the while staying low-key. This year, a different Taylor Swift emerged and we like it. She’s not trying to prove anything to anyone and she’s doing whatever the hell she wants…no matter what. While she might be working her ass off, she makes it look easy because she’s passionate about it. In a year when so much changed for everyone, it was nice to see front and center one artist embrace the change and shine. I’ve not been the biggest Swift fan over the years and much like Beyonce, I’ve actually consistently believed for them to be extremely overrated and over showered with awards and praise prematurely in their careers. But much like “Lemonade” was actually B’s moment, I feel like “folklore” and “evermore” are just that for Swift. If the album wins for Album Of The Year, she’ll collect her third one. By my account, it will be the first one actually meriting the win.
                                                https://rollingstoneindia.com/best-and-worst-of-2020/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                  X