Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok it’s definitely coming
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Taylor isn't allowed to re-record the underrated pop gem "reputation" until 2022. But I guess that’s not a problem since she’s dropping the album’s individually and has just finished one out of five.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        Taylor isn't allowed to re-record the underrated pop gem "reputation" until 2022. But I guess that’s not a problem since she’s dropping the album’s individually and has just finished one out of five.
        Watch her release a re-recorded album every 13 weeks
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Watch her release a re-recorded album every 13 weeks
          That would be such a Taylor thing to do

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post

That would be such a Taylor thing to do
            My wallet
            MARIAH

Comment

• "And the nominees for Album of the Year are...

Taylor Swift - Evermore
              Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)
              Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version)
              Taylor Swift - Speak Now (Taylor's Version)
              Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version)
              Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version)"

I would like to see it.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

"And the nominees for Album of the Year are...

Taylor Swift - Evermore
                  Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)
                  Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version)
                  Taylor Swift - Speak Now (Taylor's Version)
                  Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version)
                  Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version)"

I would like to see it.
                  That would be amazing. But I guess they would only sent Red or Evermore for AOTY. 1989 and Fearless got one and I don't think she wants one for TS and Speak Now since they never got submitted back then.

Comment

• It was a cultural reset. It was a cultural reset.

Comment

• as of today I would rank her albums like this:

1. reputation
                      2. Speak Now
                      3. 1989
                      4. Folklore
                      5. Taylor Swift
                      6. RED
                      7. Lover
                      8. evermore
                      9. Fearless

Comment

• Rumored re-release order according to the same person that leaked info about the "Fearless" announcement and "Gasoline":

1. Fearless
                        2. Speak Now
                        3. Red
                        4. Taylor Swift
                        5. 1989

[break]

6. reputation

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Comment

Rumored re-release order according to the same person that leaked info about the "Fearless" announcement and "Gasoline":

1. Fearless
                              2. Speak Now
                              3. Red
                              4. Taylor Swift
                              5. 1989

[break]

6. reputation
                              Im for her first 2 albums but with the same arrangement (please no pop remixes or cheap karaoke tracks) + Back To December. About the rest I don't care if she re-record them

Comment

Tbh I'm laughing in "evermore" by Taylor Swift is the best selling album since "folklore" by Taylor Swift which was the best selling album since "Lover" by Taylor Swift which was the best selling album since "reputation" by Taylor Swift in the US (pure)" it's one year only, so it's really cringe comparing one album with other one where is only one year space.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

Tbh I'm laughing in "evermore" by Taylor Swift is the best selling album since "folklore" by Taylor Swift which was the best selling album since "Lover" by Taylor Swift which was the best selling album since "reputation" by Taylor Swift in the US (pure)" it's one year only, so it's really cringe comparing one album with other one where is only one year space.
                                  That must be so hard for you.

Taylor is not the only artist that releases an album within a year.

Comment

That must be so hard for you.

Taylor is not the only artist that releases an album within a year.
                                    Yep. But comparing some album with album what was released only one year ago is weird. Id understand if they say that this album is her best selling since 2015 for example. But one year is really short time

Comment

• I get their point. Between each release, no artist could sell more records than Taylor Swift. But yeah, there are, of course, more impressive achievements due to longer periods.
                                      Pro: freedom of speech
                                      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Comment

• She nailed it, I love her

Comment

• Everybody moved! Everybody did something!

Comment

• Do you think she'll perform a Folklore/Evermore medley? Or Cardigan/Willow?
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^ I would actually love a medley instead of just one song

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu March 11, 2021, 22:21.

Comment

• Aaaaaah it sounds so good
                                                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri March 12, 2021, 17:48.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X