No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• “Taylor Swift has had an unprecedented year of success,” NMPA President & CEO David Israelitesaid. “She gave the world incredible songwriting when they needed it most and she continues to rewrite the rulebook when it comes to her career.

“She has always identified as a songwriter first, and in doing so inspired and elevated countless other creators. Her advocacy has lifted the entire creative community, and she has done it at great cost and risk to her own career. The risks paid off, not just for her but for our entire industry, and there is no one more deserving of our Icon award.”
      https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&i...&source=google

Yup.
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^ It would also be unprecedented for a country-pop act to win a UKMIX artist countdown. Can the Swifties help T-Swizzle make history here?

UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
        "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• For some reason while listening "Come In With The Rain" comes to my mind Anna Nahowski relationship with Austrian emperor in 19th century.

Spoiler!
            Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Thu June 3, 2021, 19:58.

Comment

• Ah that’s history.
              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• When is the next single and album dropping?! I’m thirsty and want a surprise drop
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Comment

• There are rumours 1989 TV is coming this week?
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• The clown mask looks good on us Swifties...

Comment

• So this will be a double disc then? And November too heading into the holidays. Wow

Comment

• ^ Yes. Fearless TV was also a double disc. The vault tracks are on the second CD.

Comment

• Legend

Comment

• ^That’s really funny

I dont mind Billboard’s opinion pieces, but I really wish they did more with charts and numbers given that we cant get them elsewhere. Besides, ultimately their
                              staff picks are really pointless anyways but I guess good for a reflection.

It would be nice if they reported numbers within those pieces.

Comment

• https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ent...se-in-november

The next album will be "Red".

I'm sad because i don't know this album at all (probably because it was boring) and my wish was "Speak Now" album as the next for "Back To December" song

Comment

• This thread is so dead and still don't get why .... her Fearless gives me literally past life/regression feelings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                                    This thread is so dead and still don't get why .... her Fearless gives me literally past life/regression feelings.
                                    Most of the conversation is in the albums/ songs specific threads and the artist chart analysis threads.
                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Most of the conversation is in the albums/ songs specific threads and the artist chart analysis threads.
                                      Weird and sad that anybody check the charts but no content quality.

Comment

Weird and sad that anybody check the charts but no content quality.
                                        Its not just the charts. Fearles and the single released have threads in the albums and songs section and that is where conversation about the releases have mostly been.

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music/al...8#post10644190

This is the Fearless thread. You can post your opinion in there and re start the conversation
                                        Last edited by InFamous; Fri June 25, 2021, 14:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Its not just the charts. Fearles and the single released have threads in the albums and songs section and that is where conversation about the releases have mostly been.

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music/al...8#post10644190

This is the Fearless thread. You can post your opinion in there and re start the conversation
                                          Sad, MC have all stuff in one thread :(

Comment

Sad, MC have all stuff in one thread :(
                                            Thats cos lambs dont use the individual threads lol. Every GAD thread is dead except hers. Anyway you are making too much of a big deal over it. Just post in the threads where the conversation is.

Comment

• OH???

Comment

Comment

• Yep

Comment

Working...
                                                  X